[Submitted] Known Issues for OnePlus 5/5t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abdulbasithmh software Operations Staff Member OnePlus Bug Hunter May 17, 2019

Abdulbasithmh, May 17, 2019 :
    Hey everyone,
    I'm listing the known issues that we are currently working for the current version of the open beta and stable builds for OnePlus 5 and 5T Devices.

2. Abdulbasithmh software Operations Staff Member OnePlus Bug Hunter May 29, 2019

Stickied Post
    Abdulbasithmh, May 29, 2019 :
    Issues reported in the Open Beta version 190524:
    • Battery Drain issue
    • Poor RAM management

Our team is trying to reproduce and fix this reported issues, if you are facing any of this above issues please help us by reporting the issue via the newly introduced feedback section in community app or in the forum feedback section, so we can have more valid logs to analyze and fix the issue ASAP.

Thank you

3. Abdulbasithmh software Operations Staff Member OnePlus Bug Hunter May 17, 2019

Abdulbasithmh, May 17, 2019 :
    Reported issues on the Stable version 190419:
    • Battery Drain
    • Phone lags and freezes
    Our team is trying to reproduce and fix this reported issues, if you are facing any of this above issues please help us by reporting the issue in the feedback section, so we can have more valid logs to analyze and fix the issue ASAP.

Fixed(in next version):
    • Speed dial gets automatically cleared Randomly
    Thank you

4. Chuck_James Honeycomb May 18, 2019

Chuck_James, May 18, 2019 :
    hello, sir
    my 5T is still lagging daily and sometimes my animations doesn't work as intended

hercules98 likes this.
  5. TheSoulSlayer Cupcake Jun 9, 2019

TheSoulSlayer, Jun 9, 2019 :
    I am using the Type C Bullets with my OnePlus 5.
    Whenever I call, after a few minutes my earphones stop working and I have to switch on the OTG again. This issue is since the 9.0.4 update