[Answered] Known Issues for OnePlus 5/5t

1. Abdulbasithmh software Operations Staff Member OnePlus Bug Hunter Jun 11, 2019

Abdulbasithmh, Jun 11, 2019 :
    Hey everyone,
    I'm listing the known issues that we are currently working for the current version of the open beta and stable builds for OnePlus 5 and 5T Devices.

ravikrcsia, ST2017, Mr_Cyrox and 2 others like this.
  2. Abdulbasithmh software Operations Staff Member OnePlus Bug Hunter Jun 11, 2019

Stickied Post
    Issues reported in the Open Beta version 190524:
    • Battery Drain issue
    • Poor RAM management

Our team is trying to reproduce and fix this reported issues, if you are facing any of this above issues please help us by reporting the issue via the newly introduced feedback section in community app or in the forum feedback section, so we can have more valid logs to analyze and fix the issue ASAP.

Thank you

3. Abdulbasithmh software Operations Staff Member OnePlus Bug Hunter Jun 11, 2019

Stickied Post
    Reported issues on the Stable version 190527:
    • Phone lags and freezes randomly
    • Problems with Google/ voice assistant
    Fixed Issues(next version):
    1. Clicking the favorites contact does not dial the appropriate number.
    2. unable to see speaker, keypad, mute, record and call end buttons during calls.

Our team is trying to reproduce and fix this reported issues, if you are facing any of this above issues please help us by reporting the issue in the feedback section, so we can have more valid logs to analyze and fix the issue ASAP.

Thank you

Last edited: Jun 24, 2019

4. G_Patrizio_Negro_xwkd Donut Jun 12, 2019

gopalan_md19 and VikLiegos like this.
  5. Creative ID Cupcake Jun 12, 2019

Creative ID, Jun 12, 2019 :
    can't find Ahch-to in weather-app to open the Secret Message for the Hidden Feature of the 5t StarWars Edition

gopalan_md19 likes this.
  6. Bastoon68 Cupcake Jun 16, 2019

Bastoon68, Jun 16, 2019 :
    Trying translation:
    Trouble with Bluetooth connection with car.
    Media play then pause immediately.
    Trouble since last os update.
    I tried with YouTube and Spotify, same result.
    Everything worked correctly before update with same phone, same app, same car.

I tried reset connection
    I have checked autorisation bluetooth device
    Empty Bluetooth cache

No result

Any idea?

J'ai un problème depuis la mise a jour avec le bluetooth en voiture. (Je précise que tout fonctionnait très bien avant, avec le même voiture.)

L apairage se fait bien mais quand je lance un média. Il se mets en pause immédiatement.
    J'ai essayé avec YouTube et Spotify.
    Si j'appuie de nouveau sur play, le diffusion se fait une seconde puis se remet sur pause.

Pas de problème pour émettre et recevoir des appels

J'ai vérifié les autorisations du périphérique.
    Fait un reset des connexions
    Vider les caches bluetooth

Pas d'amélioration.

Une idée ?

7. objecttothis Cupcake Jun 21, 2019

objecttothis, Jun 21, 2019 :
    I found the specific details of the problem you are seeing with OP phones not seeing 5GHz wifi networks. (At least I've seen several threads on the 5, 5T, 6 and 6T).

I'm running 9.0.6 on my OP5 and the issue isn't solved. I resolved this issue myself. This is a problem with OnePlus. My OnePlus 5 had the same problem. I have an access point running DD-WRT (TP-Link Archer C8) and my OP5 could see the 5G Wireless AC but could not see the 5G wireless AC network on my Linksys WRT1900AC. I changed the channel to 36 on my Linksys and the phone picked it up. It seems that the phone cannot see networks on certain channels.

Upon further testing, the only channels that my OP5 sees on TWO DIFFERENT routers is 36 - 64. Any channel above 64 (5320MHz) cannot be seen by the OP5 antenna. This is either a hardware or software issue with OP phones, not the router.

dbareis likes this.
  8. Nicolas Rod Eclair Jun 22, 2019

Nicolas Rod, Jun 22, 2019 :
    Hello,

Good thing you are now aware of the issue. This has started with the 1st version of Pie. It has been awhile and it's still there ... Really hope you can figure this out quickly. It's been almost 7 months now. we paid for a flagship experience. It doesn't feel like it at all ...

Can we expect the next stable version of OOS to fix this ?

Thank you.

dbareis and VikLiegos like this.
  9. Mazhars Cupcake Jul 6, 2019

Mazhars, Jul 6, 2019 :
    Device admin apps shows 2 but only 1 is actually active. It somehow counts activated apps +1 . which is the other hidden active device admin app. I did factory reset my phone. and showing 1 activr app but all of a sudden started showing 2 apps active. please oneplus developer look into this on priority basis. At least confirm if it is bug or not?

Attached Files:

10. dbareis Eclair Jul 7, 2019

dbareis, Jul 7, 2019 :
    Please fix access to all 5G WIFI bands.

This is detected by the OnePlus 5T (on OS 9.0.6):
    • Band: 36 (5.180 GHz), Width: 80 Mhz, SideBand: Lower

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019

11. ST2017 Cupcake Jul 7, 2019

ST2017, Jul 7, 2019 :
    Please fix this issue when I am in call my phone OS doesn't recognize proximity sensor and it started to On and Off.

I have tested proximity sensor through*#808#, the sensor is working perfectly fine.
    Then I cleaned phone to factory reset, but the problem is stand still.

Sound is software bug, so I humbly request to OnePlus software team to pay attention

Thank you!

Oneplus 5T
    Model A5010
    Oxygen OS 9.0.6.