[Submitted] Known Issues for OnePlus 6/6t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abdulbasithmh software Operations Staff Member OnePlus Bug Hunter Mar 15, 2019

Abdulbasithmh, Mar 15, 2019 :
    Title Known Issues for OnePlus 6/6t
    Device OnePlus6T Software Version O2 Stable 190123
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description
    Any other comments
    Hey everyone,
    We're listing the known issues that we are currently working for the current version of the open beta and stable builds for OnePlus 6 and 6T Devices.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2019

I1553684347308 and Shine L. like this.
  2. Abdulbasithmh software Operations Staff Member OnePlus Bug Hunter Mar 15, 2019

Reported issues on the Open Beta version 190309:
    • A white(blank) pop up box appears randomly
    • Message App Crashes while editing the recipient number/Sending a message.
    Our team is trying to reproduce and fix this reported issues, if you are facing any of this above issues please help us by reporting the issue in the feedback section, so we can have more valid logs to analyze and fix the issue ASAP.

Thank you

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019

3. Abdulbasithmh software Operations Staff Member OnePlus Bug Hunter Mar 15, 2019

Reported issues on the Stable version 190123:
    • battery drain issue
    • the screen flickers when the device is Unlocked
    • mobile and WIFI disconnects often
    • TWS Bluetooth Pairing Issue
    • Phone app crash: Can be fixed by changing the theme.
      Settings > Display > Theme.
    Our team is trying to reproduce and fix this reported issues, if you are facing any of this above issues please help us by reporting the issue in the feedback section, so we can have more valid logs to analyze and fix the issue ASAP.

Thank you

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019

4. alexansBROS Froyo Mar 27, 2019

alexansBROS, Mar 27, 2019 :
    We are waiting for a fix for the battery drain. I've tried everything, but nothing helps. Battery consumption is very high.
    Also with complete wipe the problem persists

5. K1545252279383 Cupcake Mar 28, 2019

K1545252279383, Mar 28, 2019 :
    Oneplus 6t не подключается к беспроводным наушникам mpow t5. Телефон их не видит и не обнаруживает. Как решить проблему?

6. IonAphis Froyo Mar 28, 2019

IonAphis, Mar 28, 2019 :
    Big one: Home animation when going home with the middle swipe up gesture when using any other launcher rather than the OnePlus Launcher (which lacks some essential features for some people).
    The animation lingers on the screen and makes the phone unresponsive. This has happened since the 9.0.2 update, but no update has fixed this issue.

7. hbastos Froyo Mar 31, 2019

hbastos, Mar 31, 2019 :
    Hi all

Unsure about the format to post so here goes nothing:
    - Oneplus 6 A6003 running latest o2 beta (15)

Issue:
    - Wifi Hotspot does not work when 5G frequency range is selected, does not report any error and it indicates it's working normally, however hotspot is not visible to network clients

Solutions tried:
    - Initially I thought the device I was using as client did not support the channel used by the hotspot, so I used a client device that I had used in the past with this phone and It also didn't work.
    - Search forums and found 2 possible solutions, one consisted in running a command via adb shell, other editing the APN used in 4G adding the DUN functionality, tried both but problem persists

Additional feature request: Give the possibility to also choose channel for the app, beside frequency range.

Looking forward to your reply, please let me know if there is a defined method for publishing this as I tried to copy the table from the first post and was unable do to so.

Thanks
    HB

Dillero and DGryphon like this.