[Answered] Known Issues for OnePlus 6/6t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abdulbasithmh software Operations Staff Member OnePlus Bug Hunter May 17, 2019

Abdulbasithmh, May 17, 2019 :
    Hey everyone,
    We're listing the known issues that we are currently working for the current version of the open beta and stable builds for OnePlus 6 and 6T Devices.

Some_Random_Username likes this.
  2. Abdulbasithmh software Operations Staff Member OnePlus Bug Hunter May 29, 2019

Stickied Post
    Abdulbasithmh, May 29, 2019 :
    Issues reported in the Open Beta version 190523:
    • Applications get minimized after disconnecting/rejecting the call
    • FingerPrint unlock is slow after update
    Fixed issues(in next version):
    • Live wallpapers are not working, unable to change the same
    Our team is trying to reproduce and fix this reported issues, if you are facing any of this above issues please help us by reporting the issue via the newly introduced feedback section in community app or in the forum feedback section, so we can have more valid logs to analyze and fix the issue ASAP.

Thank you

Last edited: May 31, 2019

Xnatty likes this.
  3. Abdulbasithmh software Operations Staff Member OnePlus Bug Hunter May 17, 2019

Abdulbasithmh, May 17, 2019 :
    Issues reported on the Stable version 190403:
    1. Apps get killed in the background/ Poor Ram management.
    2. battery drain and Heating issue
    3. Slow performance and lagging issue
    4. Glitching in YouTube: the black bar area on the side Glitches
    5. Slow response while unlocking Fingerprint
    Fixed issue:
    • the Weather app keeps crashing when the setting is selected from the top right corner.
    • Speed dial gets automatically cleared Randomly
    Solution: update the Weather application from Playstore.

Fixed issues(in next version):
    • Native Message app doesn't support auto-rotate
    Our team is trying to reproduce and fix this reported issues, if you are facing any of this above issues please help us by reporting the issue via the newly introduced feedback section in community app or in the forum feedback section, so we can have more valid logs to analyze and fix the issue ASAP.

Thank you

Last edited: May 21, 2019

4. Rene Morel Donut May 22, 2019

Rene Morel, May 22, 2019 :
    My OnePlus 6T is only 2 weeks old and I noticed a quirk, and I'm not sure if it's normal behaviour for Oxygen OS or an issue per se.

While on bluetooth during phone calls, when the call ends it automatically brings me to the home screen even if I was inside a different app.

PS. Apologies if this not the right thread to share this kind of posts. would appreciate you pointing me in the right direction too.

5. Saifkungda Eclair May 24, 2019

Saifkungda, May 24, 2019 :
    my phone's screen flashing when i lock or unlock device. it's happening when brightness is lower than 50%. please solve it.

6. rsloureiro Cupcake May 26, 2019

rsloureiro, May 26, 2019 :
    Após actualização do meu oneplus 6t, a bateria diminuiu bastante a duração da bateria.
    Já fiz wipe cache e a última tentativa foi fazer um hard reset e não instalei APP nenhuma e o problema persiste.
    Quando vou dormir e deixou o telemóvel com carga completa (100%), quando acordo (passadas 7horas) o telemóvel está com 90%... o que n é normal.
    O telemóvel tem 5 meses.
    Deixo o status da bateria em anexo.

7. P1552155509166 Cupcake May 27, 2019

8. Pawan Kishore Cupcake May 28, 2019

Pawan Kishore, May 28, 2019 :
    HSRP Utsav HSRP AFFIXATION app is available on play store and it is working fine on all other apps.

I have download it from play store as it is necessary for my business. Login page doesn't proceed after User I'd and Password is typed but same app is working fine in other brand like oppo, Samsung redmi

9. Dickta Froyo May 28, 2019

10. Jake Jackson Eclair May 31, 2019

Jake Jackson, May 31, 2019 :
    1559315596478.jpg
    On call to OP customer services for over an hour demanding my money back or replacement device. Now got to wait 24 hours for escalation team to get back to me. Its your system update OnePlus, you bugged my phone, not me. Money back or replacement device or get me even more frustrated.

11. Jake Jackson Eclair May 31, 2019

12. ranjanmirdha Cupcake Jun 3, 2019

ranjanmirdha, Jun 3, 2019 :
    while recording games. game sound get lower on type c earphones.

also Type C Audio tuner not working.

13. ranjanmirdha Cupcake Jun 3, 2019

ranjanmirdha, Jun 3, 2019 :
    silent and vibrate switch issue.

Only Ring and Vibrate is working.

when pushed to top. silent is not available

14. Touski Donut Jun 3, 2019

FtyshadesofJay likes this.