[Answered] Known Issues for OnePlus 6/6t

1. Abdulbasithmh software Operations Staff Member OnePlus Bug Hunter Jun 5, 2019

Abdulbasithmh, Jun 5, 2019 :
    Hey everyone,
    We are listing the known issues that we are currently working for the current version of the open beta and stable builds for OnePlus 6 and 6T Devices.

2. Abdulbasithmh software Operations Staff Member OnePlus Bug Hunter Jun 5, 2019

Stickied Post
    Issues reported in the Open Beta version 190523:
    • Applications get minimized after disconnecting/rejecting the call
    • FingerPrint unlock is slow after update
    Fixed issues(in next version):
    • Live wallpapers are not working, unable to change the same
    Our team is trying to reproduce and fix this reported issues, if you are facing any of this above issues please help us by reporting the issue via the newly introduced feedback section in community app or in the forum feedback section, so we can have more valid logs to analyze and fix the issue ASAP.

Thank you

3. Abdulbasithmh software Operations Staff Member OnePlus Bug Hunter Jun 5, 2019

Stickied Post
    Issues reported on the Stable version 190518:
    1. Front camera optimization issues(Portrait and Selfie)
    2. Battery Drain Issue
    Fixed issue:
    • Unable to see the status bar in dark theme
    Solution: Update Launcher to the latest version(3.5.5) via Playstore.

Our team is trying to reproduce and fix this reported issues, if you are facing any of this above issues please help us by reporting the issue via the newly introduced feedback section in community app or in the forum feedback section, so we can have more valid logs to analyze and fix the issue ASAP.

Thank you

4. U1545321706593 Cupcake Jun 6, 2019

U1545321706593, Jun 6, 2019 :
    An issue with the lastes Open Beta version;
    volume bar remains on the screen for a long time, even after not changing the volume.

5. brotherchris13 Cupcake Jun 8, 2019

brotherchris13, Jun 8, 2019 :
    With the lockscreen on the 6, my wallpaper changes to the "Shot on OnePlus" photo every night. Every morning, I have to reset to my preferred wallpaper photo. How can I prevent this from happening?

6. Misbah._.omar Cupcake Jun 8, 2019

Misbah._.omar, Jun 8, 2019 :
    Hello,
    I am a one plus 6 user with oxygen os 9.0.5, and I'd like to report a bug.
    My video files seems to disappear after a few hours past renaming it after downloading it from Google chrome.
    I hope you'd look up to this and fix it .
    Thank you

7. GamerAlejandro1 Cupcake Jun 9, 2019

GamerAlejandro1, Jun 9, 2019 :
    Can anyone help me update my oneplus 6t from T-Mobile can do it from settings and downloading it either any suggestion

8. chandertalreja Gingerbread Jun 9, 2019

9. F_Sneha_Poddar_MEyF Cupcake Jun 12, 2019

F_Sneha_Poddar_MEyF, Jun 12, 2019 :
    After the update on 8th June 2019 the camera app is showing a black screen.. the front camera is working fine in other 3rd party apps though. Already tried factory reset, reset app preferences, clear data + clear cache , disable camera app etc.
    I want the oneplus software team to provide another update so as to resolve the problem. If the problem was hardware issue .. then the front camera and one of the dual cameras won't work. So it's completely a software update issue.

10. Andy Bury. Donut Jun 12, 2019

bharat9848 likes this.
  11. Devid_Martorel Cupcake Jun 13, 2019

Devid_Martorel, Jun 13, 2019 :
    Hi,
    Bluetooth keep disconnecting when the smartphone start to use CPU to load application on OxygenOS OP6_O2_BETA_20

12. Ted Olilo Cupcake Jun 13, 2019

Ted Olilo, Jun 13, 2019 :
    Just updated the Oneplus 6T this week and I have experience massive battery drain, something I have never seen before. This needs to be fixed. What are the options?

13. G_Nuno_Pedro_Vicente_(No Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

Attached Files:

14. blaczero Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

blaczero, Jun 14, 2019 :
    I experience automatic volume changes on bluetooth. Every time I connect to bluetooth on my vehicles (multiple vehicles, same problem) the volume on the phone is automatically adjusted. This is unwanted and highly annoying, even perhaps dangerous while driving.

I connect, almost instantly the phone is at 3/4 volume. I turn it up, seconds later it's at 1/3 volume. I turn it up, usually about 10m later it adjusts to 1/3 or half volume. I turn it back up. If I drive for a long period of time (usually around an hour or so) the volume will adjust again. I turn it back up.

This "feature" is so aggravating and potentially dangerous (while driving) I would ask you either get rid of it or give us a checkbox to turn it off.

15. Srínívas Sñ Gingerbread Jun 15, 2019

Srínívas Sñ, Jun 15, 2019 :
    OnePlus 6 9.0.6 Bug's

1. Battery Draining Issue
    2. Brightness is automatically turn off & on
    3. Mobile Heating Issue
    4. Hanging issue when playing Pubg
    5. After Screenshot is showing 5seconds on display
    6. Bluetooth Audio quality is very cheap like low cost mobile
    7. Lagging issue
    8. No more New features only giving to bug fixes & Too Much Lately receiving OTA Updates. Than giving Security patch updates [e]1f602[/e]

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019

16. i_am_JSK Froyo Jun 15, 2019

17. The_Huntsman Cupcake Jun 17, 2019

The_Huntsman, Jun 17, 2019 :
    Dear Respected Concern,

I have found the below issue shown in the picture.

Issue:

# In the notification panel, the Messaging notifications time is not showing where other apps are showing the time also after the separation of the message notifications are not showing the time..

#Picture 01: Message notifications
    1560746335011.jpg

#Picture 02: Message notifications with individual notifications
    1560746310712.jpg

For kind information and necessary action please.

Regards,
    Happy OnePlus User

18. S1560780573434 Cupcake Jun 17, 2019

S1560780573434, Jun 17, 2019 :
    hey.. battery charging is very slow in my 6t for the last 3 months..even after updates still slow charging ..kindly help me to solve this issue.thanks

19. diredazzle Cupcake Jun 20, 2019

diredazzle, Jun 20, 2019 :
    Issue with battery draining.

One problem seems to be 'oversyncing' , the sync is constantly syncing for some apps.
    Widgets keep trying to sync data, constantly trying to fetch more (flickers between fetching data and showing content).
    Temporary fix; disable and enable the Sync in settings.

I don't know if this is a problem for apps with Widgets in use.

20. itsjustevanm Gingerbread Jun 25, 2019

itsjustevanm, Jun 25, 2019 :
    When switching between notch and hide the notch option, the phone will hard close YouTube if it is open and playing in the background. I am unable to attach the screen recording but have a file for reference. The issues is fairly easy to replicate.

I am currently running the latest beta version of android on the Oneplus 6