[Submitted] Known Issues for OnePlus 6/6t

1. G_Sudhir
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2019

G_Sudhir , Aug 12, 2019 :
    My mobile speaker has got glitch with the August update. Hearing noise while speaking over earphone and sometimes even without earphones. please solve the issue.

2. m1kels
    Cupcake Aug 13, 2019

m1kels , Aug 13, 2019 :
    Hi,

I'm on the OP6T, with the open beta 16

Issues I've had are as follows
    • Barclays Banking app (uk) crashes when opening (as soon as fingerprint sign in pops up) - this has been ongoing since beta 15
    • Waze navigation app crashes as soon as the app loads.
    • When listening to music on Spotify or Google Play Music, and scrolling through another app (Facebook/instagram for example) - if I play a video on the app, the music app in the background crashes, and when I re-open the app, the song has to start from the beginning, not where I left off.

I would appreciate it if these issues could be looked into, as all apps are ones I use multiple times daily.

Many thanks,

Michael

3. Mandy Singh
    Gingerbread Aug 13, 2019

4. O1566433897540
    Cupcake Aug 22, 2019

5. Bandirajashekar
    Cupcake Aug 23, 2019

Bandirajashekar , Aug 23, 2019 :
    incoming call is not showing after recent beta update ..
    it just showing caller id is active..
    am connecting ear phones to lift the call

6. G_Mark_Dunn_JMmj
    Froyo Aug 24, 2019

G_Mark_Dunn_JMmj , Aug 24, 2019 :
    I keep getting some very annoying notifications telling me that I've been using my phone to long and that I should lay it down and go enjoy life. They popup while I've been driving for a hour or while I'm asleep at night when I haven't even touched my phone in a long time. I can not find any place to turn them off. And I do not know why I keep getting them when I'm not using my phone.

7. Caleb_Jensen
    Cupcake Aug 27, 2019

Caleb_Jensen , Aug 27, 2019 :
    im having a couple issues.
    1) The phone cuts off edges of apps at the corners. if there is an (x) or even when something is loading half of the (x) or the loading bar information, such as %, will be cut off.
    2) When unlocking the phone at night with night mode on, the screen goes to 30-40% brightness for a second then drops back down, if eye pain wasn't a problem i wouldn't mind. Also the fingerprint animation is always at full brightness even if the screen brightness has been adjusted down and night mode is on.

8. TQxTim
    Cupcake Aug 27, 2019

TQxTim , Aug 27, 2019 :
    Title Activated "Stay awake" in OnePlus 6 crashes touch functionality in Android Auto
    Device OnePlus6 Software Version O2_BETA_24
    Probablility of occurance 5_100%
    Topic Touch actions won't work after a few seconds, when "Stay awake" while charging (developer mode) feature is activated
    Was this a problem in previous software versions No application or don't know.
    Expected behavior Touch actions continue to work, although feature is activated.
    Any other comments When the feature "Stay awake" is active and the phone is connected to a car using Android Auto the car's screen accept touch inputs only for a few seconds. All other commands, e.g. voice or steering wheel controls continue to work flawlessly.

9. F1558450663290
    Cupcake Aug 28, 2019

F1558450663290 , Aug 28, 2019 :
    in you tube while seeing the video the forward, pause is not disabled untile we close plz make this correction that just if we touch the screen it has to disable

10. xMcMx
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 28, 2019

xMcMx , Aug 28, 2019 :

11. bhupengaitonde
    Gingerbread Aug 30, 2019

bhupengaitonde , Aug 30, 2019 :
    I have updated my OP 6T to the latest stable version and the mobile network is screwed up. very slow 4g and very slow animations. the phone has become very laggy.

please help with a new update as the phone heats up alot and battery drain is huge. never faced this before.

expect your genuine support and resolution.