2. sssanjaya
    Donut May 29, 2020

Q1599850333479 likes this.
  3. rameshneeds
    Donut May 29, 2020

4. Orleando
    Cupcake Jun 2, 2020

Orleando , Jun 2, 2020 :
    I already wrote a topic about this in the bug report section (and other people commented confirming the issue).
    When I go to notification settings of the Messenger app and set the chat notification sound to 'none', it resets to the original app provided sound after some time (maybe after Messenger gets wiped from ram, not sure). This way, I can't have that app be on 'vibrate only' while everything else is on 'sound enabled', which is my goal.

5. Hadensa
    Cupcake Jun 5, 2020

Hadensa , Jun 5, 2020 :
    Hi

I'm having sound issues, sound at 100% but can barely hear callers.

6. Hadensa
    Cupcake Jun 5, 2020

Hadensa , Jun 5, 2020 :

7. Hadensa
    Cupcake Jun 5, 2020

8. AnimeshMiri
    Froyo Jun 8, 2020

AnimeshMiri , via OnePlus 6T , Jun 8, 2020 :
    Battery Draining Issue

its about past 6 to 7 days i am facing a huge battery drain overnight as it drain about 10 to 11% battery....and facing this issue for the first time ..so look at the issue....

adi1001 likes this.
  9. SpawnDC5
    Froyo Jun 10, 2020

SpawnDC5 , via OnePlus 6T , Jun 10, 2020 :
    I started using the fingerprint scanner again a couple of days ago after having it turned off for the past few months. Ever since the final update of Android 9 the fingerprint scanner would pop up randomly. I like the ease of using it so I figured I would try it again now that 10 has been out for a while, I'm on 10.3.3 haven't received .4 yet, but no. The scanner still poops up randomly, mostly when I open op gallery app and almost as often on the home screen but it will show on just about every app and I usually have to complete the scan process 2 or 3 times before it will go away. There was a bug report submitted by another user back in September '19 about the scanner showing up on his home screen randomly with no follow up info and there have been a lot of people posting that the scanner doesn't work in general but not my same issue. Has anyone else experienced this? Am I destined to be confined to "Input PIN" and face unlock? (I actually really like face unlock, it's super quick but I have to take off my sunglasses to use it and I work outside so they're always on)... end rant

10. Flamewhips
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2020

Flamewhips , Jun 17, 2020 :
    After update 10.3.4 . For 1 day now every time when i ring someone or someone ring me after 2-5 min it gets hang up automatically. It is really annoying to have a normal conversation.

11. Carlhr93
    Cupcake Jun 25, 2020

Carlhr93 , Jun 25, 2020 :
    As many people have said before in these forums, the camera doesn't have a constant frame rate and I would understand if its not possible because of heating and such but the recording just skips frames and it looks really bad on playback :( this happens even with the 30 fps modes (just harder to notice)..

Edit: Forgot to say that you can even see the frames dropping in the viewfinder.. I have also tried watching the recordings on my PC and I can see those frame drops as well.. this is so disappointing, my Poco F1 was way more stable.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020

12. Carlhr93
    Cupcake Jun 26, 2020

Carlhr93 , Jun 26, 2020 :
    Carlhr93

As many people have said before in these forums, the camera doesn't have a constant frame rate and I would understand if its not possible because of heating and such but the recording just skips frames and it looks really bad on playback this happens even with the 30 fps modes (just harder to notice)..

Edit: Forgot to say that you can even see the frames dropping in the viewfinder.. I have also tried watching the recordings on my PC and I can see those frame drops as well.. this is so disappointing, my Poco F1 was way more stable.

at least acknowledge this :/

Edit: Ok, whatever.. btw the slow motion videos can't be edited anymore and the Launcher has a very annoying bug when I do the gesture to see my open apps.. the app that I'm currently running will move to the sides and I always end up killing a task I didn't mean to kill.. what a ******* mess guys..

Edit 2: Another REALLY annoying bug, the Launcher or phone or whatever just starts lagging really bad, like it's going at 15 fps, what is this????

Still no responses, I really hope you are at least reading this...

Last edited: Jul 13, 2020

13. Alanben3
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2020

Alanben3 , Jul 2, 2020 :
    On late 2017/early 2018, I recall being able to use Android Auto on my leased 2017 Volkswagen Jetta with mu OP 6T... after a while, I never used again until a few months before returning that same vehicle. The point is, that was the first time I noticed Android Auto not working in conjunction with the infotainment system of my vehicle (on Mid 2020), I thought it was entirely because of the old infotainment system of the VW + newer software updates on my device causing the failure. Not until now that I switched to a 2020 Mazda CX-30 (US version) I came to realize that it always was because of my device... Having supposedly the newest tech in regards to vehicles infotainment system I believed I could again give use to the feature, but it wasn't the case. Every time I plug my device and boot up Android Auto, my infotainment screen goes black for a few seconds and then goes to the main screen showing a text that says "Unable to connect to Android Auto". I make sure to test other android devices and as a surprise for me they worked and mine didn't... I'm not whiling to have my phone mounted on my windshield/car air vents in order to be able to use my device navigation apps or other integrations in a safe manner while driving. Fix this or this user will exit from the back door...

14. STARJUNK
    Gingerbread Jul 9, 2020

STARJUNK , Jul 9, 2020 :
    The O+6 erase picture from gallery at every boot. Everytime i power on the phone all the the pictures disapear... I will not buy Oneplus anymore.. customer service is very bad

15. eathtespagheti.sh
    Cupcake Jul 19, 2020

eathtespagheti.sh , Jul 19, 2020 :
    I've never been able to save edited 4K60 videos on Google Photos, the only trimming option I have it's OnePlus Gallery that drops the frame rate below 30 fps when exporting, anyone in the same boat?

16. Carlhr93
    Cupcake Jul 24, 2020

Carlhr93 , Jul 24, 2020 :
    Instead of editing my last post I'll just add another comment, so Instagram doesn't want to move the bottom.part of the message when I'm typing on a Direct message, the keyboard just displays over the text box and I can't see what I'm typing.. and WhatsApp has this REALLY annoying issue where if I (like 5 out of 10 times) open the WhatsApp notifications from the status bar and it opens the app and then I try to go to my main menu (where the conversations are) the back animation (I'm using the gestures, not the buttons) is the one used to change an app (I think) so I have to kill the app and enter again to have the normal animation which is faster..

If I have to freaking clean cache every week or reinstall the Os then this is something wrong from your side guys, like wth, I haven't had this many problems with an Android phone before, but whatever, as long as your shitty OnePlus Nord sells well I guess...

I still have the hope you are fixing all of this with the Android 11 release.. if we get it..

17. joaoo
    Cupcake Aug 5, 2020

joaoo , Aug 5, 2020 :
    Hi, I'm with 10.3.5 and I can't enable volte doing *#800# after the logkit install. In the past was possible.

[​IMG]

The worst thing I had notice was that the op6t are no longer available with dual 4G network. Only one sim 4G and the another 3G even with dual 4G enabled.
    Anyone had notice this issue?

Can anyone share the config of the carrier policy files of OP6T please?

[​IMG]

18. stezi210
    Cupcake Aug 5, 2020

stezi210 , Aug 5, 2020 :
    Hello, I have a problem in combination with my Galaxy Watch.
    And specifically with the app: Komoot.
    As soon as I don't have the "Galaxy Watch Plugin" app active on my smartphone, the Smartwatch loses the GPS signal.

This is probably related to the fact that the app cannot run properly in the background.

I've tried all "solutions" (battery settings, GPS-Locker App, etc.) but nothing works. Therefore I now turn to the official community.

Thanks a lot!
    Stefan

20. stezi210
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2020

stezi210 , Aug 7, 2020 :
    Why are you screaming?

I repeat (and add to the understanding): "I've tried all COMMON "solutions" (battery settings, GPS-Locker App, RESET OF THE WATCH & PHONE, etc.) but nothing works."