[Submitted] Known Issues for OnePlus 7/7 Pro OBT 1

1. G_Morad_Hajaliloo_WXAt
    Gingerbread Sep 11, 2019

G_Morad_Hajaliloo_WXAt , Sep 11, 2019 :
    Guys I found another bug. At least once or twice a day I'll pull down the notification shade, select the clear all button at the bottom, and nothing will happen. I even made sure I pressed it and the touch did register on the screen since the circle got highlighted, but the notifications didn't clear. The notification shade just stays down as if I didn't do anything. It always works on the second attempt. Of course I never had any issues like that on Android 9 stable. Weird huh?

2. PBS.INSPECTOR
    Donut Sep 12, 2019

PBS.INSPECTOR , Sep 12, 2019 :
    I'm trying to write a whole article but when it comes to posting I'm getting an error saying "unknown error"

can anyone help,could it be due to the length of the post?

3. G_Mihai_Radu_gbyJ
    Donut Sep 12, 2019

G_Mihai_Radu_gbyJ , Sep 12, 2019 :
    Gesture settings does not persist after reboot. If you select "Navigation gestures (left and right)" and hide bottom bar after the restart the setting is reverted to "Back,Home,Recents"

4. GrandSepha
    Donut Sep 12, 2019

GrandSepha , Sep 12, 2019 :
    The Clock app does not work. When setting an alarm for a future specific date, the alarm will be created for the day prior to the date you intended.

This can be reproduced 100% of the time, by setting an alarm for any date, saving the alarm and when you reopen you will see the date is wrong.

5. Dani.h
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2019

Dani.h , Sep 12, 2019 :
    The Notification on the Lockscreen doesnt fit really good because its to near at the clock
    1568305975883.jpg

6. thinghost
    Eclair Sep 13, 2019

thinghost , Sep 13, 2019 :
    1. Cannot connect to device google wear os
    2. Gboard has empty space while typing at bottom.
    3. Still have problem with SafetyNet

7. Oneplus.9.pro
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2019

Oneplus.9.pro , Sep 13, 2019 :
    Not that important issue but this is annoying me when I turn on dark mode, the text in the dark mode is quite bright that's make me feel uncomfortable it would be great if the texts can be more gray or more softer // Thx

8. G_random_stuff_bgaB
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2019

ClassicMain likes this.
  9. G_Morad_Hajaliloo_WXAt
    Gingerbread Sep 14, 2019

G_Morad_Hajaliloo_WXAt , Sep 14, 2019 :
    Guys I temporarily fixed the slow to respond ambient display when pulling the phone out of my pocket and the unresponsive double tap to wake (again when phone is pulled out of my pocket). I disabled adaptive brightness and now everything is great. Adaptive brightness is horrible (gets too dim) and it's slow to react on this beta.

10. P1564211253464
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2019

11. Mr. Cheeze
    Cupcake Sep 14, 2019

12. ClassicMain
    Gingerbread Sep 14, 2019

ClassicMain , Sep 14, 2019 :
    Has anyone here noticed, the same issue as me?

Since the day i have switched to the first OpenBeta for my OnePlus 7 Pro,
    battery usage has become way worse.

Every day, I lose about 30% of battery, while only being able to use the phone for 1h and 10minutes or so (SoT).
    The biggest battery drainer, after the display, is "Android OS" and "Android-System" with 5% and 4% respectively.

At this moment of time, I have 60% remaining, while I have used the phone for 1h and 30minutes only.

I hope OnePlus will address this issue soon.

kartik198 likes this.
  13. ClassicMain
    Gingerbread Sep 14, 2019

ClassicMain , Sep 14, 2019 :
    If anyone else has a similar issue, please let me know.

14. iamjvni
    Donut Sep 15, 2019

iamjvni , Sep 15, 2019 :
    Automatic screen rotation is notw when watching videos full screen even when turned on. This happens not only with Youtube but wirh all videos.

15. ClassicMain
    Gingerbread Sep 15, 2019

ClassicMain , Sep 15, 2019 :
    doesn't happen to me

16. akpb12378
    Cupcake Sep 16, 2019

akpb12378 , Sep 16, 2019 :
    Alarm Tune remains the same even if I change it, it's just a beep tried Google clock as well as the stock version.

17. dr@gon
    Froyo Sep 16, 2019

dr@gon , Sep 16, 2019 :
    When clicking on notification and then forwarded to the app, the screen goes black and locks up in total black, screen becomes unresponsive. Can hear normal sounds but cannot see anything but black. The only way to recover is to hold down power button and volume up to reboot or adb reboot. If the notification is ignored and app opened from home screen everything functions normally. So it's the switch to app from notification that's freezers the screen, happens everytime - app = Heroic Magic Duels

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019

18. dr@gon
    Froyo Sep 16, 2019

dr@gon , Sep 16, 2019 :
    horizon light doesn't work,

okay horizon light works on stable, but it just flashes with notification. what's the point? it should remain on until phone looked at.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019

19. Nitin shokeen
    Eclair Sep 17, 2019

Nitin shokeen , Sep 17, 2019 :
    have been facing an issue that, one is trying to call be but couldn't connect and at the same time i receive a msg starting that i got one missed call from "____" number, and sometime its shows switch off,

so i guess this is kind of network issue please look into it, bcz i never face such issues in stable version, since i upgraded into Beta i can see this problem i my one+7 Pro

20. kartik192
    Eclair Sep 18, 2019