[Submitted] Known Issues for OnePlus 7 Pro

1. Abdulbasithmh software Operations Staff Member OnePlus Bug Hunter Jun 12, 2019

Abdulbasithmh, Jun 12, 2019 :
    Hey everyone,
    We're listing the known issues that we are currently working for the current stable builds on OnePlus 7 Pro.

2. Abdulbasithmh software Operations Staff Member OnePlus Bug Hunter Jun 25, 2019

Stickied Post
    Abdulbasithmh, Jun 25, 2019 :
    Issues reported on the Stable version 190616:
    1. The fingerprint scanner is working slow and many time it doesn't recognize and eventually asks to enter pin.
    2. Heating and Battery drain issue
    Fixed issues:
    • fingerprint animation lag issue
    • the pop-up camera opening for an incoming video call.
    Temporary solution for the Facebook Video issue is to turn off video enhancer in display settings.
    Path: Settings-> Display->Video enhancer

Fixed issues(next version):
    1. Auto brightness issue (will be improved)
    2. The fingerprint animation will turn in the landscape mode on the lockscreen, when the screen rotation is turned on.
    3. Autofocus issue with the camera app.
    4. The double tap to wake up the screen. (will be optimized)
    5. whenever I'm trying to access videos on Facebook, despite having a full WiFi signal, the videos hang/Buffers
    Our team is trying to reproduce and fix the reported issues, if you are facing any of the above issues please help us by reporting the same via the newly introduced feedback section in community app or in the forum feedback section, so we can have more valid logs to analyze and fix the issue ASAP.

Thank you

3. Abdulbasithmh software Operations Staff Member OnePlus Bug Hunter Jun 12, 2019

Abdulbasithmh, Jun 12, 2019 :
    Issues reported on the Stable version 190604:
    1. Lagging or Slow performance issue in 3rd Party Applications
    2. Heating and Battery drain issue
    Fixed issues:
    • Voice call issue when connected with Samsung gear s3.
    • The double tap doesn't work for wake up the screen. (has been improved)
    • Selfie camera pops up while getting an incoming video call, the camera pops up even if the Device is in the pocket(will be optimized for Whatsapp)
    • MMS messaging not working with Inland Cellular(carrier) on my One Plus 7 Pro.
    Our team is trying to reproduce and fix the reported issues, if you are facing any of the above issues please help us by reporting the same via the newly introduced feedback section in community app or in the forum feedback section, so we can have more valid logs to analyze and fix the issue ASAP.

Thank you

4. KeepTransisting The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jun 12, 2019

5. DeathMoJo Froyo Jun 12, 2019

DeathMoJo, Jun 12, 2019 :
    One issue I am noticing since release is the inability for the international version to maintain voice over wifi. Over time it starts to disconnect and revert to voice over LTE when still connected to wifi. Eventually it won't do voice over wifi at all.

A restart of the phone fixes this. Sorry I don't have specifics on what triggers it. This is all on my home wifi on Tmobile with a international version.

For reference, my wife's phone stays connected to voice over wifi in the house and rarely drops to LTE unless outside.

stefan_ddorf and spdsk8race1 like this.
  6. G_Alex_Tsurkan_KpLq Cupcake Jun 12, 2019

7. Draven2000 Froyo Jun 12, 2019

Draven2000, Jun 12, 2019 :
    Call volume (internal) is extremely low on my OP7P. I've tried adjusting the volume to no effect.

G_George_Malamis_anrc likes this.
  8. LarsDekkers Froyo Jun 12, 2019

LarsDekkers, Jun 12, 2019 :
    There is a noticable difference in color between the 90 and 60 hz setting and since it changes automatically when playing videos or other things there is a very distinct switch. I hope this can be fixed.

9. dhawal.d7 Gingerbread Jun 13, 2019

dhawal.d7, Jun 13, 2019 :
    May be you need to test more deeply for the other issues. Following is a list of current issues faced on 7pro..

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/issues-with-the-oneplus-7-pro-after-9-5-7-update.1052113/

10. DaniWayne Cupcake Jun 13, 2019

DaniWayne, Jun 13, 2019 :
    I also have the lag issue with 3rd party apps very often. Also I've noticed voice quality issue when using the loudspeaker.

11. shubham412302 Cupcake Jun 13, 2019

shubham412302, Jun 13, 2019 :
    Pixels which are turned off due to black color takes noticeable time to turn on. I noticed this is setting in dark mode while scrolling everything looks awful.

While watching movies if a part of a subject is completely dark and it moves it's noticeable that the pixels take sometime to turn on and it feels like that part is lagging. Anyone facing the same issues.

Xentirox likes this.
  12. newr Froyo Jun 13, 2019

newr, Jun 13, 2019 :
    Any chance for wide angle video? All others with wide angle lens can do it, why can't op7p?

13. stefan_ddorf Jelly Bean Jun 13, 2019

stefan_ddorf, Jun 13, 2019 :
    I'll second this, same behavior here, stable connection established via Fritz!box 7560.

Aditya_abhi and DeathMoJo like this.
  14. groats Donut Jun 13, 2019

groats, Jun 13, 2019 :
    I've read somewhere that this is intentional but the way the screen loses nightmode orange tinting when finger print unlocking is really jarring - I get that it had to be the right colour for the scan to work but why can't it just be the green circle under the finger that turns 'normal' toned?

Night mode also comes on in about 5 seconds really obviously, could there be an option to extend this to 15-30 minutes or so, so that it isn't noticeable while using?

Thanks!

Abu -Khulzat, Xentirox and tranmani like this.
  15. sandeep_Kannadasan Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

sandeep_Kannadasan, Jun 14, 2019 :
    the video/image flickers in slow motion, when there is enough light around. The phone displays a message like to get a better experience shoot in well lit areas, or something like that. Am I the only one with this problem? I am not sure if I can attach a short video here, if I am allowed to, let me know how.

Gunjan Ft Shady likes this.
  16. Devender_Kumawat Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

17. Abruzini Gingerbread Jun 14, 2019

Abruzini, Jun 14, 2019 :
    Yes. Sometimes when I'm in a call I see the display turning on, although I have my 7 pro close to my ear. I also noticed that sometimes it also turn on during a call when I receive a notification from another app.

miescon and Gmx333 like this.
  18. P1560534196804 Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

Utkarsh_3802 likes this.
  19. K1560550060460 Cupcake Jun 14, 2019

K1560550060460, Jun 14, 2019 :
    Screen sometimes flashes white (as in refreshing) with 90hz.
    No particular pattern. And is prodominently when using a darker screen setting.

groats likes this.
  20. atmsriram Gingerbread Jun 15, 2019

21. C1560603291849 Cupcake Jun 15, 2019

C1560603291849, Jun 15, 2019 :
    first time using OnePlus 7 pro satisfied with everything the software and the device but got some issue with the dashboard on top when I make a phone call it tends to drop down and presses the icon on the dashboard for example the light airplane mode Wi-Fi ect. big issue hope to get this fixed