[Submitted] Known Issues for OnePlus 7 Pro

1. AmazingMax25
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2019

AmazingMax25 , Aug 19, 2019 :
    I just discovered this weird bug with the settings app on my OnePlus 7 pro, whenever I scroll through the settings, parts of the screen buffers and turns to black and the resolution of the screen drops instantly until I stop scrolling. My OnePlus 7 pro is new, it's been with me for almost 2 weeks now.

2. cmicu
    Eclair Aug 19, 2019

cmicu , Aug 19, 2019 :
    i have been reporting this issue since 2 updates ago, but it's not getting any attention i guess. im going to sell my op7 pro for a note 10+ because of this. i have given up on this bug already.

abhilash_saikia likes this.
  3. Jediknight
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2019

Jediknight , Aug 19, 2019 :
    im so sad for it. I don't know why they don't fix it. i hope its fixed on upcoming android Q

4. cmicu
    Eclair Aug 19, 2019

cmicu , Aug 19, 2019 :
    i hope so. that being said, i have made up my mind already in getting the note 10+. i have already wasted quite a number of shaky videos because of this bug. i always record in 30fps as 60 fps videos make me dizzy for some reason

5. cmicu
    Eclair Aug 19, 2019

cmicu , Aug 19, 2019 :
    i hope so. that being said, i have made up my mind already in getting the note 10+. i have already wasted quite a number of shaky videos because of this bug. i always record in 30fps as 60 fps videos make me dizzy for some reason

6. Jediknight
    Gingerbread Aug 19, 2019

Jediknight , Aug 19, 2019 :
    yeah so much time wasted because they added more bugs.

7. Georgeoneplus7pro
    Jelly Bean Aug 21, 2019

8. Niyazidk
    Cupcake Aug 21, 2019

Niyazidk , Aug 21, 2019 :
    I have big problems with data connection after latest update. Only solution is restart til you have the same problem again. Resetting network settings didn't solve the problem.

9. abhilash_saikia
    Honeycomb Aug 22, 2019

abhilash_saikia , Aug 22, 2019 :
    Hi cmicu,

I have been noticing that issue too, can you please submit a bug report?

10. cmicu
    Eclair Aug 22, 2019

cmicu , Aug 22, 2019 :
    hi Abhilash,

sorry but i'm about to get a Note 10+ today, already gave up on the bug as there is still no mention of a fix coming our way up to this day. hope it gets fixed soon. my experience with the op7 pro could have been great if not for the bug :(

all the best

abhilash_saikia likes this.
  11. abhilash_saikia
    Honeycomb Aug 22, 2019

abhilash_saikia , Aug 22, 2019 :
    Hi there!

It feels sad to let you go. I hope you come back soon.
    Be assured that this was not a widespread issue as far as I know. I've reported the issue too, and a fix should be on its way anytime soon.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards!

cmicu likes this.
  12. hsver94
    Cupcake Aug 23, 2019

hsver94 , Aug 23, 2019 :
    Hello Oneplus-Team, First Night with my 7pro and i lost 11% of my battery in Standby Mode, while Bluetooth, location, etc. being Off and only WiFi and Mobile Data on. is that normal, and if Not, is there anything i can do, to save more battery?

13. Swejuggalo
    KitKat Aug 23, 2019

Swejuggalo , Aug 23, 2019 :
    Hard to say. Can be many reasons. Checked battery stats? Google play services goes nuts for many for example.
    And for some disabling RAM boost can give better results.

14. hsver94
    Cupcake Aug 23, 2019

hsver94 , Aug 23, 2019 :
    Okay, thanks for your help. All good with google regarding the battery stats. I'll try to disable RAM boost and see, how that works. It was the first night and i read, that the battery optimizes itself, so let's see. But thanks again for your quick answer, i appreciate that!

15. Swejuggalo
    KitKat Aug 23, 2019

hsver94

Okay, thanks for your help. All good with google regarding the battery stats. I'll try to disable RAM boost and see, how that works. It was the first night and i read, that the battery optimizes itself, so let's see. But thanks again for your quick answer, i appreciate that!

I have a hopeless case of tweak-addiction so I wrote a post about it. Updating it from time to time.
    Could be interesting if you deside to mess around with stuff later on.

http://bit.ly/2ZzdsP8

16. hsver94
    Cupcake Aug 23, 2019

hsver94 , Aug 23, 2019 :
    all right, thanks! i will have a look on it!

17. Androboy
    Cupcake Aug 23, 2019

Androboy , Aug 23, 2019 :
    This bug has been for ever in any smartphone really, i have a couple of routes in my house and for some reason it allways prefer the one who is afar from me... Why there isnt an algorithm that knows to detect closer range and connect to that network..

18. Swejuggalo
    KitKat Aug 23, 2019

Depends on what hardware/setup you have. I would prefer to solve it on the router side rather than some wifi manager that can drain more battery.
    Newer Asus routers have AiMesh. Those would probably give a better experience. Asus and probably more routers has a option that is called "roaming assistant". Can probably help some too.

19. pkair
    Honeycomb Aug 23, 2019

pkair , Aug 23, 2019 :
    My new One Plus 7 Pro notification light doesn't work at all, doesn't even blink once. I am on latest 9.5.11GM21AA version. All my notifications set at "show silently" but the light isn't screaming and should light up no?

Also noticed in viber: whenever I close it out and re-open when someone messaged me the top screen (first top contact area) is unresponsive until I scroll the screen up or down form the middle.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019

SaulVázquez95 likes this.
  20. Debanjan_Das
    Cupcake Aug 24, 2019

Debanjan_Das , Aug 24, 2019 :
    i am getting issues with the mic and the speaker
    my external speaker plays via earpiece and the sound is getting low day by day