[Submitted] Known Issues for OnePlus 7

1. Sumit393
    Eclair Jan 14, 2020

Sumit393 , Jan 14, 2020 :
    It works perfectly fine in my phone.

2. LorenzoSar_
    Donut Jan 14, 2020

LorenzoSar_ , Jan 14, 2020 :
    Please OnePlus, please, we've a really serious problem here.
    With a Profile Work installed and an application that uses GPS, the phone keeps losing networking signal constantly.
    This is affecting EVERY device, i've a OnePlus 7T Pro, but it affects every devices with Android 10 and the latest OxygenOS.
    We've a serious issue here. You can easily try with a Google Work Profile and start and application that uses GPS like Google Maps, you will see that you will constantly lose network signal every 10 seconds.
    We can't use the device properly, and ONEPLUS SHOULD DO SOMETHING to fix this issues that it's here since the latest update.
    Personally, i've changed phone, factory data and everything, but the problem is still there, and there are a tons of discussion here in the forums, that reports those errors.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...multaneously-since-the-10-3-0-update.1168497/
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/network-signal-drop-android-10.1110071/page-2

F1579480230986 likes this.
  3. Ajay51
    Cupcake Jan 18, 2020

4. F1579480230986
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2020

5. Atanu Maji
    Gingerbread Jan 20, 2020

Atanu Maji , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Jan 20, 2020 :
    battery drain is that problem cannot be solved. Tired submitting complaint in feedback and uploading logs. It seems as they test the under air conditioned room in 26°c controlled temperature but when we users use the device under sun in 34-37°c phone tends get heated up, warm quickly to 42° and that brings battery drain faster. Using camera for 10 minutes, playing music or, YouTube drains battery quicker then.

ady_agar likes this.
  6. rbcanedo
    Froyo Jan 24, 2020

rbcanedo , via OnePlus 7 , Jan 24, 2020 :
    images taken during bright day time is very saturated. it over emphasized red, orange, pink and even black. it over emphasized shadows. i dont know if i have explained it well but thats my observation. I hope to find fix on the next update. my Oneplus 3T can capture better than my O+7 during bright day time.

7. Deepu Nair
    Cupcake Jan 24, 2020

Deepu Nair , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 24, 2020 :
    After the new update of Android 10,... while am playing game in perticulor Call of duty my phone goes black out in the game... why man why... can I go back to Android 9... I hate it in Android 10... nothing good came after the update

8. chrisacos
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2020

9. poonampandit4
    Cupcake Jan 31, 2020

10. Sumit393
    Eclair Jan 31, 2020

Sumit393 , Jan 31, 2020 :
    open the camera app and hold the screen. It will work.

11. Nico KB
    Eclair Feb 19, 2020 at 1:04 PM

Nico KB , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 19, 2020 at 1:04 PM :
    OnePlus 7pro 10.0.4 EU model. Issues still bugging:-

unreliable fingerprint sensor on unlock screen. Once phone has been unlocked then locked agin the fingerprint sensor is more accurate. After a while its back to being laggy. In phone app use, fingerprint sensor works fine.

No WiFi calling handover to GSM - Call drops
    No SiP (using embedded Android Sip client) WiFi handover to GSM - Call drops

Lagging camera shutter
    Slow autofocus

When using Android Auto in car cable connected mode and phone set to dark theme. On removal of phone, theme reverts to white theme.

Android Auto car cable connected mode, cannot make out going telephone calls as when dialling a number and pressing the green call button, no on screen option box is presented to choose whether the call is for GSM or SIP (using inbuilt phone Android SIP client). Only way to resolve is to disconnect the USB C cable from the phone tap on the phone screen what route you want to send the call.

Regards,

Nico

ady_agar likes this.
  12. Nico KB
    Eclair Feb 19, 2020 at 1:14 PM

13. Mukulrurkiwal
    Cupcake Feb 21, 2020 at 9:37 AM

14. Nico KB
    Eclair Feb 22, 2020 at 11:24 AM

Nico KB , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 22, 2020 at 11:24 AM :
    OnePlus take note, my OnePlus 7 pro unlock screen fingerprint is very intermittent and takes many attempts at times to work. usually the pop up camera kicks in for face unlock. Once the phone has unlocked, re locking and fingerprint unlocking works fine. after a few minutes of inactivity the whole process starts again. What I have observed is if you change the colour tone from dark to light under settings > customisation then put the phone to sleep, wait and then unlock, the fingerprint sensor is more responsive and works much better. This works well for a while but eventually it is back to square one. Can you please investigate this as a matter of urgency. FW 10.0.4