Koomus Magnetos CD Slot Smartphone Car Mount

1. eslangel
    Honeycomb Jun 5, 2015

eslangel , Jun 5, 2015 :
    I just started using this thing and it's amazing. I was thinking that the OPO was too big and heavy but it's not. The metal plate is amazingly thin - thinner than the tempered glass screen protector I use. I taped it to the inside of my protective case and it still works like a champ. I drove around and hit some bumps just to test it and it didn't budge. Definitely recommend this product! Just $16.99 on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HUIL310?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

addam likes this.
  2. feluda
    Lollipop Jun 5, 2015

addam likes this.
  3. eslangel
    Honeycomb Jun 5, 2015

eslangel , Jun 5, 2015 :
    No. It comes with two metal plates. One plate has a sticky side if you're willing to stick it to your OPO or the outside of your case. Or, you can remove the back cover of your OPO and place the metal plate on top of your battery.

addam and feluda like this.
  4. guijan12
    KitKat Jun 5, 2015

5. addam
    KitKat Jun 5, 2015

6. eslangel
    Honeycomb Jun 6, 2015

eslangel , Jun 6, 2015 :
    No, I don't work for Koomus.

The Ize one required that big metal ring on the back of my case... I didn't like it. The Magnetos has a super thin metal piece that easily fits under your back cover against the batter or under your case.

7. vartanianarmen
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2015

vartanianarmen , Jul 31, 2015 :
    [​IMG]
    Try the Ramkon mount. I got this one and very happy with it. The quality is just great for the price. Best mount so far. I am going to buy another one now :)

8. vartanianarmen
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2015