Lag issues and frame drops

1. brrratva
    Donut Mar 29, 2020

brrratva , Mar 29, 2020 :
    Earlier I was using OnePlus 5t.. and i am a big fan of pubg mobile... so after my old phone started to heat and lag a lot i thought of switching to 7t thinking my experience would be better... but in terms of gaming experience i am now facing lag in team death matches as well and as far as 60 fps is concerned I see lag in pubg game lobby as well... i get a ping around 25-40 still, if i talk about touch response rate it isn't good as well

Fatumboy likes this.
  2. flagshipkiller2014
    Gingerbread Mar 29, 2020

Fatumboy and brrratva like this.
  3. brrratva
    Donut Mar 29, 2020

i invested 38k inr in this phone almost a month ago... I talked to the customer care they said clear cache using volume down n power key i tried it... even restored phone to factory settings... still doesn't work why would I buy a phone from OnePlus now [e]1f614[/e]

Fatumboy and flagshipkiller2014 like this.
  4. flagshipkiller2014
    Gingerbread Mar 29, 2020

flagshipkiller2014 , Mar 29, 2020 :
    we shouldn't have to do that. iPhone you don't need to clear cache or do you get frame rate issues. software is supposed to be OnePlus strong point but... not sure what's happened. I hope the next update they can address these issues.

Fatumboy and brrratva like this.
  5. brrratva
    Donut Mar 29, 2020

i used an iphone 8 plus yesterday to play this game pubg .... it was extremely smooth and the phone is from 2017, the gyroscope sensor the touch response rate was damn good i was amazed by the fact how clean it ran, multitouch was registered extremely fast as well.... idk what to expect from OnePlus now[e]1f614[/e]

6. Fatumboy
    Froyo Mar 30, 2020

Fatumboy , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Mar 30, 2020 :
    I have the same problem as the comments above... I wrote to the developers, tried all possible ways, but the problem remains and there is already more than one update and the problem is not fixed ... The phone just lays down and skips frames when scrolling in almost all applications.... It can't be tolerated... You can write in the following branches if you have the same problem. https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-7t/help/lag-scroll-7t-series-android-10-t4012171. https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...g-oxygen-10-bug-on-all-7t-7tpro-7pro.1197726/

brrratva likes this.
  7. Sheppards
    Honeycomb Mar 30, 2020

Sheppards , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 30, 2020 :
    what applications. I noticed that using apps that support 90hz and then switching to apps running on 60 hz is quite noticeable, and not the phone's fault.

This is noticeable when SWITCHING between 90hz and 60hz aoos as well, as the general refresh rate switches to 60hz when switching from 60 hz apps to 90hz apps or Oxygen os home

8. sutanshu
    Gingerbread Mar 30, 2020

sutanshu , Mar 30, 2020 :
    same here wasted money on 5T, 6T ,7 Pro now facing lagging & battery drain problem...

brrratva likes this.
  9. brrratva
    Donut Mar 30, 2020

brrratva , Mar 30, 2020 :
    i bought this phone thinking there would be no lags... saw it on antutu benchmark that 7t was the 2nd highest android scorer... now thinking is it possible to fake antutu scores as well🙄

sutanshu likes this.
  10. Tex99
    Froyo Apr 1, 2020

Tex99 , Apr 1, 2020 :
    the 90hz panel adopted on 7t 7tpro and 7pro are literally trash. It ALWAYS drops frame on every app while scrolling.
    no fix, I talk with bug hunter from november without any result. people don't notice it and don't bring this unaccettable bug to the developers.
    Here all the tests I made:
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...g-oxygen-10-bug-on-all-7t-7tpro-7pro.1148402/

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...g-oxygen-10-bug-on-all-7t-7tpro-7pro.1197726/

if you are a gamer or addicted to high refresh rate this is the worst smartphone that you can buy, oneplus made a terrible job on it and they are even not able to fix it.

brrratva and Fatumboy like this.