Lag on some apps via OnePlus 6T

1. Sebastiano_Manzari
    Cupcake Mar 27, 2020

Sebastiano_Manzari , via OnePlus 6T , Mar 27, 2020 :
    Hi community, that's my first thread and maybe I will make some language mistakes...
    I wanted to report an issue and ask for a possible solution about my OnePlus 6t.
    I've noticed that many apps have a constant lag like if the phone doesn't have enought performances.
    For example Alight Motion, 8 ball pool (when balls hits one against the other) or more absurdly bbtan (when there are many balls hitting blocks). It seems like a RAM lag or a GPU lag and I think that it isn't possible! These apps work perfectly and smoothly on a Huawei mate 10 pro, bbtan is also very smooth on a Samsung galaxy a30s!!!!
    I saw also that in COD Mobile you can't play with maximum graphic quality with maximum fps, but on a Samsung S10e you can do it...
    Please help me because this is annoying me so much and it has no sense!!
    Thanks,
    Sebastiano

2. Artemus.
    Nougat Mar 27, 2020

Artemus. , Mar 27, 2020 :
    Can you record the gameplay and upload it to YouTube? By the way, this isn't official support, this is a user-driven forum so don't expect any official responses.

rhyd1am, Caomhin and Bilalazeem54 like this.
  3. Sebastiano_Manzari
    Cupcake Mar 27, 2020

Last edited: May 12, 2020

4. Priyanshu Sharma
    Jelly Bean Mar 28, 2020

Caomhin likes this.
  5. Sebastiano_Manzari
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2020

6. Sebastiano_Manzari
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2020

Sebastiano_Manzari , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 5, 2020 :

Here it is, I hope It can be helpful.

7. Sebastiano_Manzari
    Cupcake May 12, 2020

Sebastiano_Manzari , via OnePlus 6T , May 12, 2020 :
    Yes I know, I hope in some user experience that could help me. I'll try to upload some screen records to show you the situation.
    thank you

8. Caomhin
    Lollipop May 12, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , May 12, 2020 :
    Just in case there is an App hogging resources, causing Heat issues, causing lag, Battery drain or freezing, clear your recent apps, also try setting 3rd party apps to Optimize in Settings Battery, only leave the ones you need run in the background or to notify you such as messages, email, Google Services, oneplus etc on Intelligent control.

Android may take a few days to optimize those apps after setting them to Optimize depending on your usage of those apps. A10 has its own learning curve.

Go through 3 to 4 charge cycles, leave on charge beyond full capacity for a couple of hours. Preferably overnight.

After a few days, Check App battery stats at about 50% and see if there are particular apps using more resources than necessary.

A definitive guide to everything that affects smartphone battery life

https://www.androidauthority.com/smartphone-battery-life-drain-causes-1071423/

Charging, battery, performance, caches and battery calibration myths busted

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...-and-battery-calibration-myths-busted.993896/

If its still not improving, backup your phone, full factory reset, Delete All Data, as in wipe your phone completely, and repeat the steps above.

This will restore you to a fresh installation of Android. So you will need to backup your phone.

After Backing up the phone.

Go to Settings,
    System,
    Reset Options,
    Enable Erase Internal Storage.

Then click on the Delete All Data button.

For more info on how to backup your phone, check the solutions here.

https://www.androidauthority.com/best-android-backup-apps-and-other-ways-too-608014/

rhyd1am and Artemus. like this.