[Submitted] Lagging while scrolling something

1. O1552558334223
    Eclair Aug 14, 2019

O1552558334223 , Aug 14, 2019 :
    When you scrolling through something (app's timeline, photos, list of applications) and elsewhere: after some time of inactivity (when you stop scrolling or do something for a few seconds - the image on the screen is static) when you do any actions (you continue scrolling through a photo, timeline and etc.) you can see a 'twitching' of the screen image occurs (lagging/freezing/fps drops), seems like as if the FPS for a moment is significantly droped. On the OP6T with 9.0.16 this effect is observed much more often than on 9.0.15. Now DC voltage function of OP's laboratory is on, but this effect was on the previous firmware 9.0.15 without this new DC voltage f

It might be problem with number of working at the moment cores or frequency of cores, because when I record journal/data for tracking this issue, it is not shows. Then I turned off the record, in this window with my message in the community app I see this problem with fps drops.

2. O1552558334223 , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Oct 20, 2019 :
    This bug can't be logged with build-in debugger utilities which you recommend to use. I suppose that this problem about processor algorithms controlling the work of cores (dynamic control of core's frequencies or activating sleeping cores which are needed when something is happening), because if you activating logger, system become smooth, but if you shut it down, problem returns.