[Latest 3.2.4] [OnePlus 3] Mirrors for official Oxygen OS ROMs and OTA updates

1. niklas.haljesgard
    Cupcake Sep 9, 2016

2. G_John_LeMay_SEsf
    Donut Sep 9, 2016

G_John_LeMay_SEsf , Sep 9, 2016 :
    I too have been wondering about what will happen to those of us choosing not to update to the 3.5 tree just yet. As others have posted it's been very quiet ever since 3.5 was announced. While I'm running pretty well on 3.2.4 I would like to see some attention given to the issues folks have already pointed out. I do think my battery life is worse than prior to 3.2.4, but it's not terrible considering my usage (which has gone up lately).

3. Agil krish
    Eclair Sep 9, 2016

4. Spelt
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 10, 2016

Spelt , Sep 10, 2016 :
    I was forced to sideload 3.2.4 full rom with twrp in ADB mode because of errors I had caused by the OTA. Once I flashed the Rom I have had no problems with Wifi or LTE since, only adaptive brightness which has never been fixed. Some of the OTA's do cause problems which is fixable by resetting to factory then flashing the full rom. From what I have seen from others experiences flashing the full rom is preferred over OTA's.

5. Spelt
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 10, 2016

Spelt , Sep 10, 2016 :
    Plus get yourself a good backup app before you do anything with your OS, even if you have to pay for it. It will save you from having to download and re-setup everything from scratch, believe me I have done that a number of times before I got my current backup app. I am using MyBackUp app, but there are a number of good apps on the android store that will do the job. Highly recommended getting a backup app. The app should not only be able to save online, but also to a computer hard drive. That last option will usually have to be paid for but its worth it in security.

6. shivpkapila57
    Gingerbread Sep 10, 2016

shivpkapila57 , Sep 10, 2016 :
    Why the phone siting idle and draining battery approximately 1% in every half hour ? ANy solution to this. phone is unroot and on nova launcher even one plus launcher was doing this same thing.

7. G_Hugo_Leonardo_LnVD
    Donut Sep 10, 2016

puejue and CrazyOni like this.
  8. droidplus479
    Eclair Sep 10, 2016

droidplus479 , Sep 10, 2016 :
    And is it running fine???

9. G_Hugo_Leonardo_LnVD
    Donut Sep 10, 2016

G_Hugo_Leonardo_LnVD , Sep 10, 2016 :
    I mean, this is my first experience with the phone, so until now I have no issues... but I still need to test many things and also see how much time the battery lasts.

The only thing I can say is that I have been reading this thread in the past and I did not encounter any bug yet.

I will report back if I find something wrong in the meantime.

puejue and droidplus479 like this.
  10. ihonize
    Froyo Sep 10, 2016

ihonize , Sep 10, 2016 :
    Seems to be the same.modus operandi as with 3.1.3 don't know why isn`t this mentioned as 3.1.3 wasn't. No changelogs, no bug tracking within the OS, no.fix in notifications I guess... Damn...

11. kumarujjwalsingh
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2016

12. altoprime
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2016

altoprime , Sep 10, 2016 :
    Thanks for the links

13. azart
    Gingerbread Sep 12, 2016

azart , Sep 12, 2016 :
    Bullshit!
    Thats the real answer from Oneplus support team:
    From there, it shows that we still don't have the said update and the link you provided me does not come officially from OnePlus so I advise you folow our official social media channels and even subscribe to our newsletter through this link (https://blog.oneplus.net/) for you to be updated all the time.

14. smartanish7
    Eclair Sep 12, 2016

15. ihonize
    Froyo Sep 12, 2016

ihonize , Sep 12, 2016 :
    No.one knows. My guess,two or three months from now. Community builds are not stable and it is not focusing in nougat only in "features" OEM wants to add, when there are unfortunately major bugs to fix.

16. Andrei R.
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 12, 2016

Andrei R. , Sep 12, 2016 :
    Whoa guys... I only hope to get a device with stable rom... right now it seems to be a lottery, but if the rom won't be stable, i think i'll change my mind and buy other phone.

droidplus479 likes this.
  17. dongli92
    Gingerbread Sep 13, 2016

dongli92 , Sep 13, 2016 :
    My experience with 3.2.4 is not so bad. The only noticeable bug was the unstable bluetooth connection with my phone car.
    Now I am with Official Resurrection Remix, last version, and everything is going smoothly.
    Up to now no bug was detected. The only restriction is the camera quality, but I replace it with Google camera, waiting for a stable port of OOS camera.

Deactivated User likes this.
  18. Ansarirj
    Froyo Sep 13, 2016

puejue likes this.
  19. Ashish_K.
    Eclair Sep 14, 2016

Ashish_K. , Sep 14, 2016 :
    I want to downgrade to OS v3.2.2 . What type of file should i download from here. My device isnt rooted,complete stock.. And how am i suppose to downgrade, if you could guide me ,it would be very helpful!!

20. smartanish7
    Eclair Sep 14, 2016

smartanish7 , Sep 14, 2016 :
    Is oxygen os 3.2.4 is last ota update from oneplus as they have started community builds which are pretty cool . If no, then when we will get these features as official ota update