[Latest 3.2.4] [OnePlus 3] Mirrors for official Oxygen OS ROMs and OTA updates

1. ianwootz
    Eclair Jun 20, 2016

ianwootz , Jun 20, 2016 :
    I just got my oneplus 3 unit and it came from china and it has hydrogen os installed. Can anyone help me to change it to oxygen os? And i can still receive an ota? Because i cant install google play on hydrogen os :(

TheChigga likes this.
  2. bok.choii
    Gingerbread Jun 21, 2016

bok.choii , Jun 21, 2016 :
    Damn that was quick :)

3. G_Akshay_Verma_RLki
    Cupcake Jun 21, 2016

G_Akshay_Verma_RLki , Jun 21, 2016 :
    How can I return my Oneplus three back to stock out of the box? It is unlocked and has TWRP but I want to get rid of it all

4. Funk Wizard
    Moderator Moderator Jun 21, 2016

Funk Wizard , Jun 21, 2016 :

Here is the step by step guide to Unroot Oneplus 3 and Install the latest Stock Oxygen OS Firmware.

PS: This process will WIPE your DATA, so do take the backup of your Oneplus 3 and read all the instruction very carefully:

1. Open the SuperSu application your phone. Go to the Setting and untick the Enable SuperSU check box and Reboot phone.

2. Download the OxygenOS 3.1.3 zip or Mirror on your phone internal memory.

3. Boot your Phone into TWRP

4. Tap Wipe and “Swipe to Factory Reset”.

5. Tap on the Install, browse for the Oxygen OS ROM zip, Select the ZIP file and Swipe to Confirm Flash.

6. Wipe Cache/Dalvik from the same screen and “Reboot System.”

First boot will take some time to update the system files on your phone.

Now your Oneplus 3 is unrooted with stock recovery and running on the latest Stock OxygenOS firmware. Enjoy!

dejan16v likes this.
  5. nate0
    Froyo Jun 21, 2016

nate0 , Jun 21, 2016 :
    I second this. These files can complete a hard brick tool or be used in the event a brick issue occurs. Otherwise we are mailing it back every time...

6. G_Akshay_Verma_RLki
    Cupcake Jun 21, 2016

Thanks so much but I've just followed all the steps and the phone is still unlocked with TWRP as the recovery, any idea?

7. Funk Wizard

Did u factory reset before clean flash? Should definitely overwrite recovery if factory reset

Even if its still there let it be atleast now ur device is un rooted so u take OTA on the go

8. G_Akshay_Verma_RLki
    Cupcake Jun 21, 2016

Yeah I did 'swipe to factory reset', lost all my data as expected but still have the TWRP strangely.

9. Funk Wizard

Let it be, once I have the stock recovery I would get you the link to flash it, till then enjoy the un rooted device

10. bradl79
    Eclair Jun 22, 2016

bradl79 , Jun 22, 2016 :
    the zip does not include recovery.img so this will not relock bootloader and install stock recovery, u will sitll have TWRP and Unlocked Bootloader if you had already done so.

11. Nintendam
    Froyo Jun 22, 2016

Nintendam , Jun 22, 2016 :
    So.... I have this weird problem of 4G+ to LTE radio's flashing back and forth whenever there's mediocre service (indoors, downloading data), I've already tried reformatting to stock but I feel like my image might be a bit off...? Is there an advantage to completely wiping/rooting/flashing myself? In the past my OPO has received some signal benefits from doing this, same with OP3?

thanks!!

12. davidskch
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2016

davidskch , Jun 22, 2016 :
    HI guys. I am on my first One plus phone but it was gifted to me from China. I want Oxygen OS installed instead but can I only flash the Oxygen OS rom? Do I need to do the TWRP steps?

13. Jitesh Saitawadekar
    KitKat Jun 22, 2016

Jitesh Saitawadekar , Jun 22, 2016 :
    Hey @Naman Bhalla is it possible to flash OOS with stock recovery like it was in OPT?? or twrp is required??

Naman Bhalla likes this.
  14. josefn24
    Jelly Bean Jun 22, 2016

josefn24 , Jun 22, 2016 :
    Glad you mentioned that I would have wondered what I was doing wrong. Not sure how I missed this major bit of information lol

Naman Bhalla likes this.
  15. Naman Bhalla
    Recognized developer Recognized Developer Jun 22, 2016

Naman Bhalla , Jun 22, 2016 :
    Adb sideload it on stock recovery

Jitesh Saitawadekar likes this.
  16. Jitesh Saitawadekar
    KitKat Jun 22, 2016

Jitesh Saitawadekar , Jun 22, 2016 :

17. davidskch
    Cupcake Jun 22, 2016

davidskch , Jun 22, 2016 :
    Now I am stuck in a perceptual sign-in loop. I used ADB and flashed the OOS to my China's OP3. It will stay on the "Just a sec..." screen then goes to "Account added" screen, once I click "Next" i will go back to the "Just a sec" screen.
    @Naman Bhalla

18. sys_admin.7
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2016

sys_admin.7 , Jun 23, 2016 :
    Can someone tell me how to backup the stock recovery to a .img ? I have reset my phone by erasing every part of it and flashing 3.1.3 using adb sideload. I want to be of help as many want the stock recovery.Please do reply fast I need to install TWRP and root my oneplus 3

19. sys_admin.7
    Cupcake Jun 23, 2016

sys_admin.7 , Jun 23, 2016 :
    Clear system partition and every partition you can see on TWRP and the install OTA signed zip usind adb sideload (google it) you will have stock recovery too if you want you can lock bootloader or else it will do a factory reset later to lock it.

20. G_Sebastian_Uhlich_zqvt
    Cupcake Jun 24, 2016

G_Sebastian_Uhlich_zqvt , Jun 24, 2016 :
    This is maybe a Noob question..but can I dirtyflash the zip provided in the op..and should I really wait until the ota notification Kicks in ?