Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

mehulmandaliya , Apr 9, 2020 :
    What about notification light?

2. Sambeet kiran dash
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

3. Batfink32
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2020

Batfink32 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 9, 2020 :
    The coronavirus crisis means people have a lot less money too. They won't buy a new phone at such a high price.

4. Axevictim
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2020

Axevictim , Apr 9, 2020 :
    A new iphone is coming out around £400 but OP think they can charge £1000 for their new phone :eek:o_O

bobsta and Batfink32 like this.
  5. Prakash Mahendran
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

6. Aathif_Mahir

7. W1527612739915 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 9, 2020 :
    This is exactly what I'm thinking. Don't get me wrong, OnePlus phones are absolutely fantastic and have the best OS out there.. But a huge selling point was their flagship spec with a lower price. OK they were missing a few things like wireless charging, IP rating and their camera doesn't match other flagship phones. But overall about 90 percent as good as those from apple and Samsung but about 50 percent of the price. This is why people bought them. If they start charing 900 pounds here in the UK they really won't sell many phones. Because they're still not that well known! None of my buddies had heard of oneus. So at this price people will opt for Samsung and apple or Huawei. Well known brands that you can sell on for a good price. The Indian Market won't buy the OnePlus at that price. Especially with the likes of Samsung m30s range and others. And like you said the new iPhone will be a lot cheaper. Let's be honest most people love iPhone.
    So I really think OnePlus could be making a big mistake here.
    However the non pro version could be a lot cheaper and sell well. Or I'm hoping these price leaks are wrong.

bobsta, Batfink32 and Axevictim like this.
  8. W1527612739915 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 9, 2020 :
    Me too. More do now than ever so I can see what the prices are! I love OnePlus phones. But I'm not going to be paying what the leaks say. I really hope they're wrong. Enjoy the event!

bobsta and Aathif_Mahir like this.
  9. Aathif_Mahir

Aathif_Mahir , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 9, 2020 :
    Me too, Super eagerly waiting

I hope your being safe and don't be anxious but be alert!

10. Batfink32

Batfink32 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 9, 2020 :
    The cheapest OP8Pro will definitely be be around £900. The Oppo Find X2 is over £1000 and noone know about them in the UK either. 5G is inflating phone prices this year. Its a crazy price but that's what they'll be. I don't think phones will sell this year with corona and the economy crash.

11. W1527612739915 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 9, 2020 :
    Yep your right. We also have to take on board as well that OnePlus were heavy critised last year and bwyound by us its community and other tech You tubers etc etc that it didn't have wireless charging and IP rating. Now that's its added it we have to pay the extra for it. So I'm kind of tbi king we got what we asked for lol. £900 is such a huge price increase though. Its going to be interesting. I'm hoping that a few months wait may bring the phone down in cost. I mean you can already get huge discounts on the new Samsung s20 range. Let's see.

bobsta and Batfink32 like this.
  12. prashantsingh2589
    Cupcake Apr 9, 2020

W1527612739915 likes this.
  13. bobsta
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2020

bobsta , Apr 9, 2020 :
    Agreed. With the coronavirus, the focus for a lot of people will be to rebuild their livelihoods and buy the essentials. 5G is pointless. You can only get the most out of it if you're practically within visual sight of the transmitter. 4G works well enough for most people.

OnePlus are pricing themselves out of the mid-range market and trying to take on Samsung and Apple. The big difference is perception - consumers believe the Apple and Samsung are premium brands and those companies work constantly hard with a big budget to maintain that perception. I believe that the 8 series will be a commercial flop. I wouldn't be surprised if they drop their prices to 7T levels in a couple of months time.

14. W1527612739915 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 9, 2020 :
    Couldn't have said it better myself. A strange thing tboug. Youre hard pushed now to get your hands on a oneplus 7t Pro! It wouldn't surprise me if this is deliberate. Most people want the newest text or perhaps a year old.. If the OnePlus 7t Pro is off the scene that forced you back even further! Most people probably wouldn't be interested and look at the OnePlus 8 range then. I think this has been a tactical mpvwm from OnePlus all along?
    I agree they'll be pricing themselves out of the market. I mean it's ruthless at the flagship end. You have the likes of very well established and trusted brands like apple, Samsung and Huawei. Then there all thiae smaller Chinese firms that are making too range phones for 400.to 500. Exactly what OnePlus did a few years ago!
    It'll be interesting to watch the development within OnePlus. Especially if these price rumours are correct which I'm thinking now that they are!

Alex_Cerv, bobsta and Batfink32 like this.
  15. G_anoop_kumar_Jodn
    Donut Apr 9, 2020

G_anoop_kumar_Jodn , Apr 9, 2020 :
    Sir Why One Plus Is Releasing Too Much Smartphone in less time period.

Surely there is market competition but instead of launching 4 smartphone in a year why can't 1 smart phone in 1 year , including other accessories also.

Iam asking this all because it dissatisfied the costumer, i recently buy OP7T now you are launching 8, now if i want to upgrade then i have to spend more money for another.

And when i will buy OP8 then you all will bring 9 within 6 months is this fair for the costumer.

Iam saying all this because , the company like oneplus seems to be more popular and prestigious among the world but is this fair to launch too much smartphone in a year rather than one in a year.

If you all are bringing this amount of launches in a year then what is the difference between other companies and yours one.

Regards
    Anoop Kumar

W1527612739915 likes this.
  16. Deepmini
    Eclair Apr 9, 2020

17. Harish Kumar Singh
    Donut Apr 9, 2020

18. kamal.kv
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2020

kamal.kv , Apr 9, 2020 :
    Waiting guys, please dont disappoint...

19. Rushkie