LED colors

1. F_Buddy_Mejia_NBhM
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2017

F_Buddy_Mejia_NBhM , Aug 2, 2017 :
    i just bought my oneplus 5 lately, i set my LED color when full charge to green, charging at orange, low bat at red, app notif at blue, but when i have notif (fb messenger) recieve, i still get green.. i change full charge to other color but the led lights still green.. is this a defect or something? pls help me oneplus family!

2. F_Shivalingesh_Aiholli_y
    Donut Aug 2, 2017

3. Kay C
    Eclair Aug 2, 2017

4. princeaj96
    Gingerbread Aug 2, 2017

princeaj96 , Aug 2, 2017 :
    reboot once you set desire led light to get blue for notifications instead of green & for charging as I know the default led for dash charging is blue (correct me if I'm wrong) but you will notice when you connect it to dash charging and plug it on at first you will get orange or the selected led for charging will light up and than it will turn into blue as it's default while charging with dash charger..

5. meatandy
    Oreo Aug 2, 2017

meatandy , Aug 2, 2017 :
    Blue is the default Dash charging color and is not changeable.
    You're charging status should go from Blue for dash to red at the end of the cycle to green for the Finished charging cycle.

Gaurav Rohilla and DrAakash like this.
  6. F_Buddy_Mejia_NBhM
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2017

F_Buddy_Mejia_NBhM , Aug 2, 2017 :
    fb messenger led light is green.. is that unchangeable too?

7. G_plusone
    Nougat Aug 2, 2017

G_plusone , Aug 2, 2017 :
    That you can change

meatandy likes this.
  8. F_Buddy_Mejia_NBhM
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2017

9. Augustin79
    Eclair Aug 2, 2017

Augustin79 , Aug 2, 2017 :
    Try "lightmanager" from the playstore. That helped me.

10. meatandy
    Oreo Aug 2, 2017

meatandy , Aug 2, 2017 :
    It should be yes!

11. G_plusone
    Nougat Aug 2, 2017

G_plusone , Aug 2, 2017 :
    Unfortunately Facebook doesn't let me choose the LED I want. I didn't update Facebook on a while so you may have better luck.

12. jferraz
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 3, 2017

jferraz , Aug 3, 2017 :
    Led notification colour has been ruined by this latest OTA. You can choose whatever colour you want for default notification (I've chosen blue for instance) and the LED will always blink green by default... A fix is needed

13. wileyc
    Jelly Bean Aug 3, 2017

wileyc , Aug 3, 2017 :
    Summary from my experience:
    - The default notification LED colour chose (in settings screen) is the colour used for all notifications unless there is a specific app setting (in the app itself) to change it (like in whatsapp for example)
    - Regardless of default notification LED colour setting (in settings screen) when you are dash charging the LED will be blue
    - You can use a 3rd party tool from the play store if you want centralised control of led colours (e.g. Lightflow)

14. Deactivated User
    Aug 16, 2017