Let Us Know What You Think.

1. Knlshgl17
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2017

Knlshgl17 , Oct 22, 2017 :
    There is a glitch with your device that you aren't aware of.
    Connect any bluetooth headphones to this device and play a song through integrated player i.e google play music. Now, when the call lands in and if you don't want to answer the call, put ringer on silent and press volume down key. The song playing on the headphones start playing through phone speaker.

Strange software issue or may be issue lies with google play music. Your reps were unable to understand the issue.

Tried resetting the device several times, issue still persists.

2. Knlshgl17
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2017

Knlshgl17 , Oct 22, 2017 :
    One plus 5.

3. Wolfskull
    Gingerbread Oct 22, 2017

Wolfskull , Oct 22, 2017 :
    do not make a phone for your personal priority, thinking that everybody plays similar game as your's. make it possible to make each customer happy, with outstanding features.

4. suedemastereedu
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2017

5. smith.pranjul
    Honeycomb Oct 22, 2017

6. Asutosh Padhy
    Gingerbread Oct 22, 2017

7. G_Shubham_Murarka_uKSq
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2017

8. Sulimanalobody
    Froyo Oct 22, 2017

9. G_Chetan_Dholu_mvQs
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2017

10. G_Chetan_Dholu_mvQs
    Cupcake Oct 22, 2017

11. F_Anil_ReDdy_WbXH
    Donut Oct 22, 2017

F_Anil_ReDdy_WbXH , Oct 22, 2017 :
    my girl 3t is super faster than this years flagship mobiles... appreciated for this i go through all the review on 3t this phone is super faster.....#oneplus #neversettle #foverever

12. F_Anil_ReDdy_WbXH
    Donut Oct 22, 2017

13. vintagetech
    Honeycomb Oct 22, 2017

vintagetech , Oct 22, 2017 :
    I am happy with my OnePlus 3 currently. Also, I had to switch to the Verizon Wireless network because of the better coverage. OnePlus phones do not work on Verizon Wireless . I decided to get the Pixel XL 128gb from Verizon.

While, there are some benefits to having a pure Google device, I miss the ability to personalize the home, back, and recent buttons. I miss the long press and double press options for the buttons too. I prefer the back button to be on the right side since I usually have my phone on my right hand. Google's standard buttons make me reach for back key all the time as a rarely use my phone on my left hand.

I would consider buying a OnePlus device again if they worked on Verizon Wireless. My work takes me to rural areas - AT&T does not have good coverage when I'm roaming in rural areas. T-Mobile isn't an option because their coverage is horrible where I live. I would be better off using a rock I picked up off the ground than using T-Mobile.

Dhiren Velari likes this.
  14. wilsmits
    Jelly Bean Oct 23, 2017

wilsmits , Oct 23, 2017 :
    Same reason overhere. The opo was fresh and surprising looks combined with a very sharp price. The following phones were old look with a upgraded engine. If they surprise me again with above mentioned I'll buy a new one. Even if i don't really need it ☝️

nobelium76 likes this.
  15. Diogo Costa10
    Gingerbread Oct 23, 2017

Diogo Costa10 , Oct 23, 2017 :
    If op release a new flagship a t version or something I will be one of those that never again will buy another op phone. Is a crap have a new flagship every 6 months.

Dhiren Velari likes this.
  16. Fernando_G_Joao
    Gingerbread Oct 23, 2017

17. wilsmits
    Jelly Bean Oct 23, 2017

wilsmits , Oct 23, 2017 :
    Owww so cute and naive. Welcome to the club

John j likes this.
  18. wilsmits
    Jelly Bean Oct 23, 2017

19. vintagetech
    Honeycomb Oct 23, 2017

vintagetech , Oct 23, 2017 :
    I still have my oneplus one too. I like to flash custom roms on it.

So far I like the open beta bringing Android 8.0 to my oneplus. I have Android 8.0 on my Pixel XL and the picture in picture is a great feature.

wilsmits likes this.
  20. Lunar73
    Eclair Oct 23, 2017

Lunar73 , Oct 23, 2017 :
    I've been using it for a month now. So far it's been excellent. And i must say the OnePlus 5 gives it a real run for it's money at half the price.
    I was a Nexus 5x user prior to buying this phone, the transition has been extremely smooth.
    I definitely feel if you're not really brand conscious this is a fantastic phone at it's price.

Battery life is phenomenal. I get almost 2 days with normal usage. Everything's really fast
    Anyways for now I'm really excited about the phone.