1. G1508840404567
    Cupcake Oct 24, 2017

G1508840404567 , Oct 24, 2017 :
    i just bought oneplus 5 and i totally love this phone
    perviously i was using iPhone 7 plus which is not fast oneplus 5

2. stevenswall
    Honeycomb Oct 25, 2017

stevenswall , Oct 25, 2017 :
    Double the battery life and ignore user testing where focus groups fawn over how thin the phone is for a few minutes, and many users will be a lot more forgiving of all kinds of things.

No major phone maker has done this.

Dhiren Velari likes this.
  3. Dhiren Velari
    Gingerbread Oct 25, 2017

Dhiren Velari , Oct 25, 2017 :
    If rumors are true, 5T is now certainly coming soon with HUGE price bumps. Not at all worth just for a bigger screen. If you continue to increase prices like this, in a couple years you will join the likes of Apple and Samsung. And you'll lose your USP - too notch hardware at half the price. You'll no more be called a "flagship killer". Good luck with that!

Also, this makes me worry about software support for my 3T that I purchased in February this year.

4. ShortyEx
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 25, 2017

ShortyEx , Oct 25, 2017 :
    Why I didn't buy a OnePlus5? Because I own a OnePlus2 and I feel ripped off by these OPPO/BBK puppets.The price keeps increasing so maybe in the future they'll have enough money to buy some common decency...

5. chirururu
    Donut Oct 25, 2017

6. shabbi1994
    Eclair Oct 25, 2017

shabbi1994 , Oct 25, 2017 :
    1. Don't remove headphone jack
    2. Improve camera stabilization by providing Ois along with Eis like Google phone's are providing
    3. Instead of primary camera of 16mp and secondary camera of 20mp in op5 make it reverse for next model's
    4. If you are planning for Bezel less display, provide face unlock like iPhone is providing as I won't like fingerprint unlock backside of the phone.
    5. Single or dual speakers don't make much difference as no one will listen music or watch movies without earphones in present scenario.

I have liked my op5 from the beginning but not that much satisfied with camera. As a game lover I'm very much pleased with op5. Display, size, comfortness of holding my op5 was excellent and my likes towards op5 keeps going on compared to my previous used model's. As I said above only camera is not it's the par to my expectations.

I also suggest you to launch 15-20k INDIAN rupee budget phone's which will create more market.

7. shabbi1994
    Eclair Oct 25, 2017

shabbi1994 , Oct 25, 2017 :
    Also don't remove alert slider

8. subaash
    Gingerbread Oct 25, 2017

subaash , Oct 25, 2017 :
    one plus 3 and 3t last update is Oreo..

9. muharrem1961
    Gingerbread Oct 25, 2017

10. M1508923942715
    Donut Oct 25, 2017

M1508923942715 , Oct 25, 2017 :
    You guys don't know how lucky you are. I am a big Windows Mobile fan and that community would love to have been getting 2 flagships every year lol.

I am really liking the One Plus 5 and don't really care how soon they bring out a 5T as long as my phone still gets updates and continues to stay secure.

Still loads I miss from Windows Phone. Android is rubbish for sending SMS and Email using voice in comparison. It obviously has every app though and they load way quicker, so compromises on both sides.

Google Maps is brilliant compared to MS Maps (which is just OK) but I had a ton of control via voice that I am now missing when commuting.

I would not worry about when they release the next phone, as long as the OP5 continues to get updates. which I assume it will for as long as the 5T gets them

11. Ramon Costa
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 25, 2017

Ramon Costa , Oct 25, 2017 :
    Hi,
    I would like the new Op to have the fm radio chip again and the fingerprint sensor under screen.
    Never Settle!

12. Balbuena Diego
    Eclair Oct 25, 2017

Balbuena Diego , Oct 25, 2017 :
    [QUOTE = "Zero L., post: 16972351, member: 1096851"] Amigos,

Cada vez que realizo una encuesta, es con la esperanza de que podamos construir nuestros productos de la mano con usted. Mi momento de oro es obtener sus respuestas y leer cada solicitud que me dice en qué debo insistir y en qué debería renunciar. Entiendo que muchos de ustedes quieren que actúe rápido y que presione o elimine ciertas funciones. Confía en mí, estoy presionando por los resultados que deseas.

Soy el tipo de chico relajado que prefiere jugar Dota 2 y quedarse en casa todo el día. Pero cuando el trabajo me llame, entraré en acción. Creo que muchas personas son similares a mí.

Cuando decidiste comprar el OnePlus 5, tal vez solo una razón era suficiente. Pero tengo curiosidad por saber si no quisiste comprar un OnePlus 5, por qué fue eso. Tal vez tuviste muchas razones. Estoy llevando a cabo una nueva encuesta para que pueda compartir por qué: https://goo.gl/forms/0zeH2I23ynVW6JZt1 Siéntase libre de compartir honestamente acerca de por qué tomó su decisión.

Seleccionaré aleatoriamente 3 ganadores para ganar un par de OnePlus Bullets V2 el 2 de noviembre.

¡Agradecemos sus comentarios!

Nunca resolver. [/ QUOTE]

OnePlus, me gustaría que mejoren el software de la cámara, es importante el estabilizador de la misma... Y que tengan un diseño único y distintivo de ustedes...
    muchas gracias espero sea leído mí respuesta.
    Never Nettle.

13. hgerardo95
    Donut Oct 25, 2017

hgerardo95 , Oct 25, 2017 :
    I really hope that you're not doing a 5T people still want the 5 and if you stop sales of that and continue to change it. It will continue to look like you can't keep focus as a company and you also won't be able to deal with good quality customer service with things such as software updates.

14. Sayampbohra
    Eclair Oct 25, 2017

Sayampbohra , Oct 25, 2017 :
    a small one but a useful one, I would like you all to do some updates in the file manager, I mean the UI of the file manager is not that friendly! it doesn't has many options in it, I would like to add this with an example that if we try to paste something, in this process we can't make a new folder so when I want to transfer something in a new folder , I need to make the folder before. hand rather on the go! though! really happy to use a device with immense power! hats off to the hard work by OnePlus team!

15. shadow25
    Gingerbread Oct 25, 2017

16. F_Suhas_Bhasme_VMLq
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2017

F_Suhas_Bhasme_VMLq , Oct 25, 2017 :
    lots of bugs after updating to oreo.
    Doesn't connect to internet over wifi and data ...I have to restart the phone everytime it happens..
    Also WhatsApp messenger notification pops up on notification bar ..and won't go unless I have to stop forcefully.

brittonraya likes this.
  17. Pratikkapadia07
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2017

18. brittonraya
    Lollipop Oct 25, 2017

brittonraya , Oct 25, 2017 :
    Hey guys I'm very proud of OnePlus from a business perspective they've grown as a company and they're successful but I originally bought into their philosophy because of the value proposition.. I think the 5t is rumored to be 550 and 650. While it's not confirmed pricing it's highly probable that this might be accurate or close to it. This is why I bought the op3 when the 3t was about to come out and this is why I plan to keep it for another 2 years until it dies at which point I'll be looking at another good value proposition... From another company. I should however say, that I do think the phones are worth the price but they have exceeded my budget unfortunately. I got kiddz meng. It's seems like I can get an s8 or S7 for a little more now so it's not as appealing to stick with this brand.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017

Dhiren Velari likes this.
  19. brittonraya
    Lollipop Oct 25, 2017

This!!!!!

20. brittonraya
    Lollipop Oct 25, 2017

I'm in Jamaica... There are ways to get around this like a forwarding address.