Let Us Know What You Think.

1. biswasprasenjit
    Eclair Oct 21, 2017

biswasprasenjit , Oct 21, 2017 :
    camera needs more work, potrait mode should have more clear picture and should work on low light too n add more feature. OP5 is known for camera please push new update n make it unbeatable.

2. Max_Henderson
    Gingerbread Oct 21, 2017

3. ash23
    Jelly Bean Oct 21, 2017

ash23 , Oct 21, 2017 :
    If the fingerprint scanner is on the back and the headphone jack is gone, I won't buy another OnePlus device

4. stephenboyo
    KitKat Oct 21, 2017

stephenboyo , Oct 21, 2017 :
    Don't hold your breath cos the 5 is being replaced as we speak

5. G_Akarsh_smaran_Kumar_ls
    Froyo Oct 21, 2017

6. SaketGillurkar
    Honeycomb Oct 21, 2017

SaketGillurkar , Oct 21, 2017 :
    I didn't buy oneplus 5 bcoz i have oneplus 3 And i am very satisfy with this product and very happy to use it all specs are awesome I like Snapdragon 820 16 megapixel 4K camera 3000 MH battery with dash charging 5.5 inch amoled display etc and Android Oreo update getting to oneplus 3 and 3T just nice suggestion is to improve battery life and screen on time because Android system take huge battery drain performances well better the image quality by camera is very very nice in daylighting condition any normal condition that's why I am satisfied with oneplus 3 my my suggestion for future phone please don't know headphone jack give all good specifications in best price and also give alert slider and improve the software bug free

7. Deactivated User
    Oct 21, 2017

8. F_Sahil_Malik_XDmP
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2017

F_Sahil_Malik_XDmP , Oct 21, 2017 :
    I have recently purchased OnePlus 5 and all of a sudden I am exposed to this issue that while you are on call, the person on the other end hears the echo of his own voice that is enhanced based on your adjustment to hearing volume. Please help me with this as I came across that such incidents have already taken place in many of the OnePlus handsets but there has been no fix for this as of yet!!

Please help!!!

9. koreec
    Donut Oct 21, 2017

koreec , Oct 21, 2017 :
    What got me to bite the bullet an purchase the OnePlus 5 is the price. No phone is worth $1000, I can't see myself spending more than $500 on a phone. I've had it almost 2 months now and I really enjoy the phone, yes it is missing some features like wireless charging, water resistance, optical image stabilization. However, It's a great value for what you get. This phone is a far cry from my OnePlus 1, my honest opinion the OnePlus 1 was crap, I had so many issues with that phone. I'm glad I gave OnePlus another chance.

10. adkiller
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2017

adkiller , Oct 21, 2017 :
    Please do not place the finger print sensor at the back. The current location is the most convenient and secure. Please put ergonomics and usability above style. I will never buy a Huawei and Samsung flagship because of this stupid design choice.

11. Dhiren Velari
    Gingerbread Oct 21, 2017

Dhiren Velari , Oct 21, 2017 :
    +1 for pretty much all points you mentioned. Of all the things mentioned, here are a couple that OP must follow to stay relevant in this highly competitive market :
    1. Stock Android
    2. Not abandoning the previous models soon as the new one is launched. I know selling hardware is what makes you money but software support is of upmost importance. #NeverSettleOnSoftwareSupport

viking_vp3 likes this.
  12. manpreetjuneja
    Froyo Oct 21, 2017

manpreetjuneja , Oct 21, 2017 :
    I have OP5 and one reason I won't buy is: once a new device launch one plus forget the old device.

13. ValyK4_1
    Eclair Oct 21, 2017

ValyK4_1 , Oct 21, 2017 :
    If you'll replace the oneplus 5 with the 5t *as rumors said* what processor will it have ? Still the 835 ? Its not worth making another model just for the infinity display or whatever you'll call it... And your customers will be shredded to find out another model launched , looking better and just about the same price or whatever. My point is that you should put more work in OnePlus 6*the price will increase but.. what can you do..*. Maybe add something like front facing speakers , the headphone jack will slowly dissapear in all upcoming phone models , wireless will be the way to go, and for the charging .. we dont need wireless charging , its not that advanced yet , neither the fingerprint under the screen... I bought this phone because i wanted the best quality for the price , its my first OnePlus phone and i'm a proud user.

I love OnePlus.

14. G_Pavan_Jambur_EURb
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2017

G_Pavan_Jambur_EURb , Oct 21, 2017 :
    The 2 reasons i considered hindered my decision to by OnePlus 5 were nonavailability of waterproofing when a comparable phone like LG G6 with similar price band had it and the second was the possibility of OnePlus abandoning OnePlus 5 like it did to oneplus 2, but there's only one solid reason to buy oneplus phones and it's the dash charge which outweighed all other decisions, Good Job on that front oneplus

15. ManjitSamantSinghar_
    Eclair Oct 21, 2017

ManjitSamantSinghar_ , Oct 21, 2017 :
    I just brought my Oneplus 3T back in March, so i thought its too early to replace with another masterpiece. But i would love to buy OnePlus 6, or something in future. The only thing i want is dont push the fingerprint sensor to back. yes i understand the bezel less display is the need of the hour. But find a way to keep it in front. Coz after all we are Oneplus and we never settle with good.

16. F_Divyam_Anand_zzgf
    Donut Oct 21, 2017

17. Kunwar7773
    Gingerbread Oct 21, 2017

18. G_Carlos_Quevedo_PRHC
    Froyo Oct 21, 2017

19. NikeshNksh
    Eclair Oct 21, 2017

20. Kishan_k
    Gingerbread Oct 21, 2017

Kishan_k , Oct 21, 2017 :
    I think OP should consider some tweaks in notification area such as

1. in mobile data there should also be an option to enable to show daily usage and daily usage limit

2. location setting should be high accurate and power saving

the physical home button should have some more functions like swiping left or right

proximity sensor while calling is not functioning as it should be