Let's discuss: What can you tell from this poster?

1. meatandy Oreo May 1, 2019

meatandy, May 1, 2019 :
    Maybe it's just an oversight in the drawing or a different/new function for the users convenience.

Cheetosdust and BobbyV8_ like this.
  2. suhantm Honeycomb May 1, 2019

suhantm, May 1, 2019 :
    definitely no alert slider, with the current design + a curved screen I'd be impressed if they find room for it.

meatandy likes this.
  3. BobbyV8_ The Showcase Reviewer May 1, 2019

BobbyV8_, May 1, 2019 :
    Time will say!

meatandy likes this.
  4. Carter86123 Cupcake May 2, 2019

Carter86123, May 2, 2019 :
    I tell that there's now a triple camera setup and if I'm not mistaken, liquid cooling?

5. brian.sedore Honeycomb May 2, 2019

brian.sedore, May 2, 2019 :
    Am I crazy or is the logo in the first image backwards? Either that or they print it on the inside of the back in the right direction as well as on the backside of the back in the right direction.

Also, if the last image is looking from the back, the popout camera is looking backwards or can you see the camera lens hole from the back too? If we are looking from the front through the phone then the logo is backwards again. Weird.

6. LegolasX Jelly Bean May 2, 2019

7. O1556784785163 Cupcake May 2, 2019

8. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert May 2, 2019

Cheetosdust, May 2, 2019 :
    "We removed the alert slider and you are going to love it" :p

I personally don't believe they're going to do that, specially since they listen to the community so hard.

So so hard.

Sujknair, Predict23 and meatandy like this.
  9. meatandy Oreo May 2, 2019

meatandy, May 2, 2019 :
    How could wireless charging get ditched if it was never there to begin with ? :D

Predict23 likes this.
  10. alessiodales Gingerbread May 2, 2019

11. LegolasX Jelly Bean May 2, 2019

LegolasX, May 2, 2019 :
    :rolleyes:
    " ditched any chance of having"
    there, fixed:p

12. LegolasX Jelly Bean May 2, 2019

13. youbi Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator May 2, 2019

youbi, May 2, 2019 :
    Yeah, if they are going for a pop up camera the version that only the camera goes up seems preferable, because with a solution like the find x it makes it harder to get a proper protection case for it. :p

Not sure if its just a vacation. I think that lately, in the phone industry, he his getting retired by all OEM's. :sweatsmile: :p

To be honest, personally I don't really care about it. I have an op6, and never actually used the Jack at all. And I do listem to music a lot. Wireless is the future, and most users after trying it tend to never look back again. But yeah, I get that for some users that might not be true, since they are loyal to their hifi set ups, and don't want to lose that.

14. Kaushik_P Cupcake May 2, 2019

15. artloverjv Ice Cream Sandwich May 2, 2019

artloverjv, May 2, 2019 :
    I can see how the removal of jack makes sense for some people. And I know it's probably gone for good by now. But when it was removed from the 6T, most people were using headphones with 3.5 mm jack. And TBH, most of them still are. One of the reasons why this decision faced backlash and is debatable. The adapters are just BS in terms of usability. And even though wireless headphones are the future, they're not just there yet.
    My point is it would've made sense to remove the jack if most people were already using wireless headphones. To remove the jack and then forcing the consumers to use wireless headphones is crazy. And I think Apple is the one to be blamed for all this. Everyone else is just following suit. Technology should always be consumer centric.

16. youbi Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator May 2, 2019

youbi, May 2, 2019 :
    In what way you feel that? To be honest I use it daily and have no issues with it at all. Between my airpods, the bullets wireless and my b&O beoplay A1 speaker I have no issues in this wireless world that I can remember of.

17. LegolasX Jelly Bean May 2, 2019

LegolasX, May 2, 2019 :
    because you can afford all those. there are users who can't afford good wireless headsets yet. they spend all their money on phone and are left with little to less to buy another expensive headset. while their old 3.5 mm headsets are biting dust.
    makes sense?

18. youbi Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator May 2, 2019

youbi, May 2, 2019 :
    Maybe a while ago that could be truth, but nowadays not so much, since you can get good wireless earphones at quite a reasonable prices. Just look to the bullets for example, for the price they cost they sound really great.

19. edy90s Honeycomb May 2, 2019

edy90s, May 2, 2019 :
    Lets see what happens when google launch pixel 3a with 399$ with impresive camera performance

20. youbi Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator May 2, 2019

youbi, May 2, 2019 :
    There is more to a phone than just a camera. It should be a sum of all things. ;)

And the truth is by now you only know things about both devices by rumors, so better wait for the actual products to come out so that you can actually judge them.

edy90s likes this.