LET'S GET PREPARED FOR INVITES :)

1. oneplusoneplus
    Jelly Bean Jun 3, 2014

oneplusoneplus , Jun 3, 2014 :
    Things to do prior to receiving your invite. Once your invite arrives you will be ready to order!
    The 5th item is optional but highly recommended.

1. Make certain that your PayPal account has been set up or is still active if you haven't used it in awhile. https://www.paypal.com/
    PayPal is the only payment method at this time.
    Paypal without a PayPal Account (thanks to @Youngviet for this excellent tutorial!). More on PayPal here and here.

2. Invites will be sent from account@oneplus.net
    Add this this to your whitelist. If you're not sure, ask how. Chances are no action is necessary but if the invite ends up in your spam folder, you may lose out.

3. Fill out the billing and ship to info on your OPO Store account - different from the Forum. The store account is located at: http://oneplus.net/customer/account
    It should be in the invite link, but why not fill in the info to get it out of the way?

4. For countries not on the official list of launch countries - make arrangements for shipping. For example, residents of Ireland may need a parcel motel.

5. Be kind to other forum members. Don't beg for invites. And most important,have fun as you ride the wave of the OPO rollout. It's a pretty fascinating event to participate in.

How Long are Invites Active?
    Invites that you receive through invite holders are typically valid for 24 hours to activate, and 24 hours to actually purchase.

If you received your invites through OnePlus, they will be valid for up to 24 hours. You can find out exactly when your invites expire by logging into your OnePlus account.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A early supporter was kind enough to share the ordering experience.
    The OPO order was placed the week of June 9:

The invite was sent from account@oneplus.net.

The forum information and OPO store information was appropriately completed to match the shipping/billing address with the paypal account

Here is how it went for me, given the above:

1) I clicked on the invite link
    2) It asked me to log in to claim the invite (it never keeps one logged in)
    3) Once logged in, it asked me to press the "Claim" invite button (valid for 2 weeks?)
    4) Once claimed, it brought me to the store view
    5) I clicked the "buy" button to buy the 64GB Black version. It told me to login (I clicked the login button and it automatically logged me in)
    5) I clicked the buy button again and it went into my cart
    6) I clicked on the cart and checked out.
    7) Present with a screen with all my info (billing/shipping). Subtotal, total, etc; this screen had a Paypal radial preselected for payment option (with no other payment option) and an unselected radial for Shipping option, which is $27.99 USD Express Shipping (I assume the order wouldn't go through unless I selected it as the shipping option, because there was no shipping option other than that. Maybe it's possible that if you don't choose it then it ships out regular but I haven't seen other cases which would make this true)
    8) Got order confirmation number plus the ability to print out the invoice
    10) Shortly after got confirmation from Paypal and OnePlus for the order

updated: December 10, 2014 If you have anything to add, or corrections, please reply and I'll edit as needed!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014

fgalego, buyincoins, angusog and 45 others like this.
  2. ahmad8saeed
    Eclair Jun 3, 2014

kmyotun and Creator245 like this.
  3. oneplusoneplus
    Jelly Bean Jun 3, 2014

Last edited: Jun 11, 2014

youdame, mazdarati2, drmartin and 3 others like this.
  4. Linanc7
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2014

Linanc7 , Jun 3, 2014 :
    Thank you for the information, its appreciated :) didn't know that PayPal was needed.

oneplusoneplus likes this.
  5. Robijn Jens
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

6. Kaizoku
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 3, 2014

7. Kaizoku

darth yoshi and oneplusoneplus like this.
  8. Robijn Jens
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

Robijn Jens , Jun 3, 2014 :
    im not, i'm giving chances to others if i got lucky

9. Kaizoku

Kaizoku , Jun 3, 2014 :
    You should only create a thread like yours when you really HAVE invites! Do not create useless duplicate threads if you don't have invites. Personally I think you are trolling with people juist to get a boost in likes.

youdame and oneplusoneplus like this.
  10. Robijn Jens
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

I dont think so I say if i win, I dont know if i a like on june 6th we will see.. if i have a like, I share other 2 with the likers

11. Kaizoku

Kaizoku , Jun 3, 2014 :
    Yes that is my point. You don't have invites. YOU ARE WAITING JUST LIKE THE 78000 OF US! So why create duplicate threads and spamming in other threads? Yes we both know very well what you are trying to do. I just hope others see through you like I do.

12. Robijn Jens
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

Why don't you mind your own business? i'll share my invites, eitherway it will be on june 6th or later i will share!!! _____________ CASE CLOSED

13. geckosmoke
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

geckosmoke , Jun 3, 2014 :
    Good advice, thanks :)

14. Kaizoku

Kaizoku , Jun 3, 2014 :
    I don't like the fact that you are fooling with other members. As long as you go on with spamming and creating duplicate threads you will have me minding your business.

As for your argument: Yes it can be june 6 but chances are it could also be the end of august. Just like the currently 78000 of us you don't have invites and don't know when you will get your hands on them. The only reason for you to do what you do is to get more likes.

xavierx78 and oneplusoneplus like this.
  15. oneplusoneplus
    Jelly Bean Jun 3, 2014

oneplusoneplus , Jun 3, 2014 :
    What you are doing is called "like farming" and the admins have banned people for a week for doing it.

Wyrelander and Kaizoku like this.
  16. jelleroggie
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

17. geckosmoke
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

Try this link...http://oneplus.net/customer/account

18. geckosmoke
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

No problem. And thanks; it's fitting, given the circumstances, and since you're French, you would appreciate it more than others likely ;)

19. Kevinman0
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

20. oneplusoneplus
    Jelly Bean Jun 4, 2014

oneplusoneplus , Jun 4, 2014 :
    Good question and your English is fine by me. Merci!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2014