Let’s populate the User Reviews Section!

1. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Community Expert Jun 24, 2019

dsmonteiro , Jun 24, 2019 :
    Yes, they will, provided they meet our quality criteria.

Pranjal.Goel.16 likes this.
  2. manojsurya99
    Honeycomb Jun 30, 2019

manojsurya99 , Jun 30, 2019 :
    This is something I am providing after almost a month's usage of OnePlus 7.

Dolby ATMOS is something I loved to the core. Without casting your matches to your TV, you still stream them in mobile with fell and experience at the same level.
    Buttery Smooth.
    One full day + SOT time with normal usage.
    Camera still needs improvements though. But it's really magical to see some of the images are as natural as you are looking with your naked eye.
    Indianized features, especially match scores are something attracted me a lot, with the season, world cup in line, it's so good.
    Zen Mode. literally no words. Hatsoff to the idea. loved it to the core. go to a peaceful place. put your mobile in Zen mode and enjoy the place. amazing.
    Face unlock is super fast.
    Fnatic Mode is super cool.
    Not really too much heat after 5 hours of Asphalt game.
    The inner design of the back case provided out of box is extra ordinary. It looks as if though the mobile has some design in the back.

features that needs improvements are the usage of OnePlus Indianized features. Regular usage of these features is reducing the SOT time of the device. I have observed the battery works a bit better without using these features.
    fingerprint sensor needs some improvement. not that it's not working. but it lacks in terms of speed.
    Atleast for me, Netflix was the only bloatware which I found.

3. varun_kakode
    Froyo Jun 30, 2019

4. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Aug 14, 2019

5. Georgie boyd
    Eclair Aug 17, 2019

6. B.yashaswi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 18, 2019

7. F1566194385511
    Cupcake Aug 20, 2019

F1566194385511 , Aug 20, 2019 :
    I am somewhat new to the whole Plus One movement/community and just have to say "ITS AWESOME!" not just the products but ALL of you guys behind the product who make it awesome! I first heard of the One Plus from a co-worker then some research later I made the switch to my first One Plus 6 and I absolutely love it! I can turn this small review into a novel of all the things I love about One Plus but I will save you all from having to read that much and just say THANK YOU ONE PLUS !

8. MadeInAsia
    Froyo Aug 20, 2019

9. manojsurya99
    Honeycomb Aug 22, 2019

manojsurya99 , Aug 22, 2019 :
    welcome buddy.

10. Sidharth Singh Bhati
    Gingerbread Aug 24, 2019

11. G_CAN_I_GET_2000_SUBSCRI
    Cupcake Aug 25, 2019

G_CAN_I_GET_2000_SUBSCRI , Aug 25, 2019 :
    HII members.
    The phone's good part is the ram of 12gb and it affect the phone in work purpose for storing many apps&files and it has monster gaming experience.
    The 90 Hz screen is mind blowing because it leads to the smooth running of the phone it is smooth like a water slide.If it was told to me to make a difference in the phone I will upgrade the screen in this way that it doesn't affect the eyes even by using it for a long duration of time and rest all features is really good.
    the phone is to be NEVER DIED instead of NEVER SETTLE. Love you 1+ .
    REGARDS,
    Asjad

12. Slvkmr
    Cupcake Aug 25, 2019

Slvkmr , Aug 25, 2019 :
    Hi,
    I am enjoying the time with my one plus 7 6GB variant.
    Based on Oxygen OS 9.5.8.GM57AA

Thing that could work best or improve
    Fingerprint unlocking:
    5/10 times I have issue with unlocking it with fingerprint. Then I kinda figured it out, successful unlocking happening when I place my finger in the same angle to unlock.

Adaptive Brightness:
    4/10 I noticed that I had to turn off the Adaptive Brightness and turn it ON to the recalibrate for the light. especially it happens often when in night mode.

Camera:
    8/10 times, I am satisfied with the camera output. Sometimes the live preview before hitting the capture button is good and after image processing the image deteriorate to some extent.
    color reproduction is true to the actual scene which is good. A lot of blurred pixels after image processing.

Things work best for me are

Gesture Navigation seamlessly working.
    All of the gestures are very thoughtful and useful.

Never experienced a lag in my one month of usage.

A lot of option provided to make your one plus your's display customization, Notification, Icon lists.

Speakers are the best, which engages me most of the time now I am thinking should I plug in my headset to listen to the songs. Confident enough to play any song at any place because of the output quality of the sound.

Battery optimisation and Charging time is noteworthy.

13. L1523522508037
    Cupcake Aug 25, 2019

14. Shivraj kamal
    Donut Aug 26, 2019

15. Kalyanam_zalke
    Honeycomb Aug 27, 2019

16. TibiTibi
    Nougat Aug 27, 2019

TibiTibi , Aug 27, 2019 :
    ;) hint: it is better to paste the link or quote

Kalyanam_zalke likes this.
  17. Kalyanam_zalke
    Honeycomb Aug 27, 2019

Kalyanam_zalke , Aug 27, 2019 :
    this is my review i posted on another thread
    Oneplus 7 series : review and spread the word

hello everyone ,
    i purchase oneplus 7 for the first time and this is my first time with oxygen os.
    and i am happy with the decision
    hardware i like its silent switch.and the design of the phone.
    and the notch.
    the software first is the" oneplus switch "best app to transfer anything from old to new oneplus device.
    i like the "oxygen os" very much and very user friendly .
    and i like its smoothness of working with all the applications
    The "RAM boost" amazing it boost the ram according to use of applications
    the In display fingerprint is very quick
    i like the Graphics of the phone while playing big games like asphalt ,pubg etc
    The killer "Dolby atmos" speakers this is the best thing about the phone i like the most the sound is amazing.
    and the ambient display features . and the AMOLED display is wonderful .
    the camera is very good to take very clearer pictures in day or night.and the charging is very very fast and quick.
    and
    the snapdragon 855 soc is as smooth as butter it handles all the applications very smoothly.
    and
    one thing its "gaming mode" no interfare of any calls and messages during the game.specially (Fnatic mode)

improvement: camera White light balance , sharpness of
    pictures.because the camera not adapting the good white light.
    :battery capacity can be improve on oneplus 7 because its same as as 6t

overall i loved the phone very much ..

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019

18. NAJIL_A_K
    Donut Sep 1, 2019

NAJIL_A_K , Sep 1, 2019 :
    the device is a monster in everything. display is the best I've seen. it's very smooth to use it with 90hz. I m good with 8+256. never needed a 12gb . even it's perfect to use now. camera quality is also good. but not the best in class. u can improve it.and I'm waiting for the updation.still I can take pictures none of my friends can.and it's a confidence taking this out in a crowd. the storage functions are fast with it's 3.0. I can finish with half or less time my friends take .its a dream for everyone of them to use and buy one of this.most of the other phones have bigger battery size. but I believe in battery management. without better battery management there no use of a bigger battery size. management is good and better in 7pro. and most amazingly charging is damn fast.i can't believe myself that I take more time to loose it and takes less time to gain it again. fnatic mode is great for gaming. zen mode is brilliant work guys. but considering every other , im in love with the design. im using a mirror grey and looking it at without a case is incredible. a phone with great size ,full screen and metallic body which is everything in black and curved edges give really really good look. it's a good move to use a pop-up for giving a full screen device. thanks oneplus for dream device. this is perfect for me.

19. Q1567188477806
    Donut Sep 2, 2019

Q1567188477806 , Sep 2, 2019 :
    Review after one day of using my new OP7 Mirror Blue Edition.
    Lookwise its fascinating with glass on both side and such stunning build.
    In love with the AMOLED display
    Blazing fast performance thanks to SD 855
    Superb camera performance (Both rear and front cam) even in low light.
    Smooth-as-butter Oxygen OS.
    Efficient battery and DASH charging.
    Magnificently fast In-display fingerprint scanner.

And such vibrant OnePlus community.

Hope to have a nice journey with you guys.
    #NewUser

20. coopdeville5
    Cupcake Sep 3, 2019

coopdeville5 , Sep 3, 2019 :
    So far so wonderful... great camera, quick and responsive screen. Selfie cam is a plus. Battery life is great