Let’s populate the User Reviews Section!

1. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Jun 24, 2019

dsmonteiro, Jun 24, 2019 :
    Yes, they will, provided they meet our quality criteria.

Pranjal.Goel.16 likes this.
  2. manojsurya99 Eclair Jun 30, 2019

manojsurya99, Jun 30, 2019 :
    This is something I am providing after almost a month's usage of OnePlus 7.

Dolby ATMOS is something I loved to the core. Without casting your matches to your TV, you still stream them in mobile with fell and experience at the same level.
    Buttery Smooth.
    One full day + SOT time with normal usage.
    Camera still needs improvements though. But it's really magical to see some of the images are as natural as you are looking with your naked eye.
    Indianized features, especially match scores are something attracted me a lot, with the season, world cup in line, it's so good.
    Zen Mode. literally no words. Hatsoff to the idea. loved it to the core. go to a peaceful place. put your mobile in Zen mode and enjoy the place. amazing.
    Face unlock is super fast.
    Fnatic Mode is super cool.
    Not really too much heat after 5 hours of Asphalt game.
    The inner design of the back case provided out of box is extra ordinary. It looks as if though the mobile has some design in the back.

features that needs improvements are the usage of OnePlus Indianized features. Regular usage of these features is reducing the SOT time of the device. I have observed the battery works a bit better without using these features.
    fingerprint sensor needs some improvement. not that it's not working. but it lacks in terms of speed.
    Atleast for me, Netflix was the only bloatware which I found.

3. varun_kakode Eclair Jun 30, 2019