1. akvijendra
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2016

akvijendra , Jun 3, 2016 :
    Great news @Carl. Saves us a lot of unnecessary headaches to wait

2. ElfStone
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 3, 2016

ElfStone , Jun 3, 2016 :
    Great job guys.
    By the way, it would be great if we would find out before THE WHOLE world. We are your number one FAN's. That's why we are on this forum. Anyway, that's beside the point.
    Can't wait to see the new 1+ device. I hope I can convince my wife to start using my 1+2 so I could get the 1+3 for me :D

Mohit_S likes this.
  3. Bellooch
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2016

Bellooch , Jun 3, 2016 :
    Wow, great news !
    So eager to see the OP3 and the VR launch.
    Thanks for update

4. raviteja661682
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2016

raviteja661682 , Jun 3, 2016 :
    aww... there is no post from anyone in any social network saying 'Need an Invite'.
    its just a great step

5. piersandro
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2016

6. DGVictor
    Froyo Jun 3, 2016

7. Shalusha
    Eclair Jun 3, 2016

Shalusha , Jun 3, 2016 :
    It's the best news in a very long time from Oneplus. Congrats on OPT. BUT PLS DON'T FORGET ABOUT OP2. STILL WAITING FOR THE UPGRADE.

8. lycan6014
    Eclair Jun 3, 2016

lycan6014 , Jun 3, 2016 :
    When will it be released in PRC?

9. hot_as_fire
    Jelly Bean Jun 3, 2016

hot_as_fire , Jun 3, 2016 :
    I don't know how you figured that out, but yes, you are totally right.
    Now, it is clear that you are not kinda fan of OnePlus, so I do not understand why you keep spending your, I assume so, precious time with replying to all the comments you don't agree with. I am really sorry, but I won't be spending any more time dealing with you, because you clearly dislike everything connected OnePlus, so, man just have a nice day.

10. Toan
    Eclair Jun 3, 2016

Toan , Jun 3, 2016 :
    Last year i got out of bed to check the launch, i thought it was pretty wack so not going to do that this year.

11. nyzproof333
    KitKat Jun 3, 2016

nyzproof333 , Jun 3, 2016 :
    Why do you say I'm not a fan? Because I tell the company about things I would like to see them improve so their devices appeal to me?

Your statement about being a true fan is actually opposite to what you believe to be true. True fans critique companies to provide better products resulting in more sales and higher customer satisfaction.

Have a good day and when you get time...re-evaluate your "true fan" definition.

12. paddy140
    Froyo Jun 3, 2016

13. Deactivated User
    Jun 3, 2016

14. DrummerzProduce
    Froyo Jun 3, 2016

Ceasedd likes this.
  15. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Jun 3, 2016

Ceasedd , Jun 3, 2016 :
    I need an invite please.

Ricbro likes this.
  16. hot_as_fire
    Jelly Bean Jun 3, 2016

hot_as_fire , Jun 3, 2016 :
    Well you see, that is the point here, I expressed my opinion, and then you said that my beliefs are wrong, because they did not listen to their fans. Not all of the fans want a phone like I or you do, it is a personal choise of every individual to say whether they like a product or they dislike it and why. You mentioned that they left out the NFC in OnePlus 2, and that that was not listening to their fans, well I personally never used NFC, and the fact that they left it out did not bother me, so for me, their decision to do that was ok, and I could not critisize that.

All I wanted to say is that in my poinion they did what they thought was the best for users and waht some, maybe not majority, I do not know, but some fans wanted. You see, I did not have an intention to argue with you, I just wanted to say, that in my opinion they are doing the best they can.

Ceasedd likes this.
  17. grievor
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2016

grievor , Jun 3, 2016 :
    Oneplus has finally grown up! Welcome to the big leagues! Looking forward the the 3!

18. furqan7
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2016

19. nyzproof333
    KitKat Jun 3, 2016

nyzproof333 , Jun 3, 2016 :
    I never said you were wrong. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I also see that you feel THEY did what THEY felt was best for users. So they didn't listen to you or I and did what they wanted.

20. inderveers2001
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2016

inderveers2001 , Jun 3, 2016 :
    Can't wait to get my hands on the three..and no running around to get an invite.. well honestly its kind off good and a bad..in a way it was extremely taxing and exciting to get a hand on the invite and join the privilege group..but then hey..what's better to chill and get the best piece of hardware in your hand whenever you want it...thumps up to the concept..but I think I won't miss it beyond this point..way to go team OP..