Let’s talk about invites

1. mihirmohanty
    Froyo Jun 3, 2016

mihirmohanty , Jun 3, 2016 :
    Seriously guys from where you get ur ideas...
    It is really going to be an amazing experience!!
    and thanks u for keeping it at 10pm in India :)

2. Mark1986
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 3, 2016

Aksh Patel likes this.
  3. mihirmohanty
    Froyo Jun 3, 2016

4. Aksh Patel
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2016

Aksh Patel , Jun 3, 2016 :
    ONEPLUS is my favourite brand ever.......I have all the oneplus phones available.....and got them when they launched.....and this news just made everything a ton better.....love you guys & Oneplus
    #neversettle:):):cool:
    Aksh Patel
    A proud Oneplus user

5. pauld
    Froyo Jun 3, 2016

pauld , Jun 3, 2016 :
    Will definitely have June 14th marked on my calendar.....Can't wait to get the One+3 !!
    Stats reveal that 4 out 5 in my household are One+ addicted.....

6. Hops_Fox
    Froyo Jun 3, 2016

Wahoux likes this.
  7. dbau071101
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2016

8. SunSpear
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 3, 2016

SunSpear , Jun 3, 2016 :
    The haters and whingers are all like...what am I going to complain about NOW!!??

Congrats on this move OnePlus. It's a natural evolution for sure.

Can't wait for my VR goggles and June 14!

Going to have to explain to my coworkers what the heck I'm doing on my lunch with a funny contraption on my head... LOL!

9. Crayon128
    Jelly Bean Jun 3, 2016

10. IlCieco
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 4, 2016

11. Johncon68
    Gingerbread Jun 4, 2016

Johncon68 , Jun 4, 2016 :
    Hip hip hooray. that'll piss all over the guys who managed to get invites just to sell them or buy device and sell them. To make money. Looks like time as come to get a job suckers. As no need for you to sell your invites. Wonder now invites have gone how many will disappear from the forums they were so popular on. Lmao hmmmmmm. FTR. This is a brilliant idea congrats better later then never. Although it was seeming like never but well done. I'm taking the plunge again. Saying that if you have stock by the time I press pay.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2016

12. Xpumpx d
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2016

Xpumpx d , Jun 4, 2016 :
    So excited! My one has held up awesomely, I hope sandstone is an option on the new one!

Jupeeeeee likes this.
  13. Jupeeeeee
    Jelly Bean Jun 4, 2016

Jupeeeeee , Jun 4, 2016 :
    But you forced them to wait via the invite system, some people got multiple invites while as some got none.

14. Jupeeeeee
    Jelly Bean Jun 4, 2016

Jupeeeeee , Jun 4, 2016 :
    They would make a HUGE mistake not making a sandstone black one.

15. xsulpeno
    Froyo Jun 4, 2016

xsulpeno , Jun 4, 2016 :
    Great!
    - You've done well and established yourself as a company that produces great phones/ hardware.
    - Now go ahead and prove the same with software ;)

16. Tycheers7
    Gingerbread Jun 4, 2016

17. CJT80
    Eclair Jun 4, 2016

CJT80 , Jun 4, 2016 :
    Works fine here, OPO in the UK.

18. hrvatina
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2016

hrvatina , Jun 4, 2016 :
    I just wanted to apply for OP3 review, is it a hoak, its constantly telling me I have to write more than 500 letters , and did more than 700...Somethings wrong

19. ram_fca
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2016

ram_fca , Jun 4, 2016 :
    Bull Crap Bro.
    Like a fool i also got excited each time OnePlus released their phone and bought them... these oneplus guys do not understand what loyalty means and how to retain their good customers., VR give away was another hype, if they are serious about their followers they could have simple given VR to who ever bought OnePlus 1 and 2 first and then to the market isnt it ? . want to throw away this Oneplus shit into the toilet and go back to my iphone at least i will get some respect in the market .....

20. naveenr3
    Cupcake Jun 4, 2016

naveenr3 , Jun 4, 2016 :
    Thats great news of no more invite system, but then again Amazon would do a flash sale and you know what flash sale in Amazon is the worst thing, you need to wait ages to get your hands onto a brand new opo3