4. Tobikage
    Nougat Dec 3, 2016

#HYPEorGTFO likes this.
  5. Mauricio Silva
    Froyo Dec 3, 2016

6. pramanayhoga
    Donut Dec 3, 2016

pramanayhoga , Dec 3, 2016 :
    For me Camera quality is above from processing Time, so i would love if oneplus releases source for blob Camera which make custom rom's Camera quality is same as stock.
    Thanks btw for this op's move

7. philidor
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2016

philidor , Dec 3, 2016 :
    I too think it's a good idea. Maybe you should release even your app in play store.

8. ButterFlYnez
    Jelly Bean Dec 3, 2016

ButterFlYnez , Dec 3, 2016 :
    In the first few pages I've seen a lot of people saying it would increase the sales, however the phone in discussion isn't even on sale anymore, it's already been replaced and I for one find it hard to believe that the 3t, with different hardware, uses the same blobs so that line of arguments is mute.

Back on topic; releasing provides a tradeoff and even though everyone wants the camera quality, I doubt that they'll actually be happy once they see a speed decrease. People are already on different roms now and happily so, I doubt this will impact them one way or another...

Tobikage likes this.
  9. jstepa
    KitKat Dec 3, 2016

jstepa , Dec 3, 2016 :
    As there seems to be consensus to release the blobs, I'll be the first to say don't release them.
    I'll give no explanation why, just don't... ;):p

Tobikage likes this.
  10. injectx
    Eclair Dec 3, 2016

injectx , Dec 3, 2016 :
    Yes release blobs ofc, then custom roms would be a serious consideration for me. Right now the cam quality is the only thing holding me back.

In terms of speed I would guess it will be the same as cm13 with the cam port which is very acceptable.

11. G_Nafay_Shaikh_jRhh
    Eclair Dec 3, 2016

12. lomby89
    Froyo Dec 3, 2016

13. Ashtr1x
    Froyo Dec 3, 2016

Ashtr1x , Dec 3, 2016 :
    Sultan did it because of the source code for OP was available because of the Cyanogen, OP3/3T can never be like them because of the proprietary stuff they have. I think we should first let this get released and look for the Sultan's implementation of what to chose and what not to later-on, not just imagining things right away, damn he's a dev & a human not some bot to program the stuff...no offense

LELBOT likes this.
  14. marinobiagio
    KitKat Dec 3, 2016

15. G_Nizzy_yIEl
    Gingerbread Dec 3, 2016

G_Nizzy_yIEl , Dec 3, 2016 :
    Work on getting Oxygen OS 3.5 to the OP3.

16. smyrvik
    Donut Dec 3, 2016

smyrvik , Dec 3, 2016 :
    I went back to the stock OOs because of bad camera performance in CM13.

17. Marco Snippe
    Honeycomb Dec 3, 2016

Marco Snippe , Dec 3, 2016 :
    There will always be complaints because some customers will never be satisfied. I personally think this is a nice step for Oneplus and this makes your company stand out in a positive way. Make my day and release :)

otto2 and Tobikage like this.
  18. vuP22
    Donut Dec 3, 2016

19. sumasage
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2016

sumasage , Dec 3, 2016 :
    Release the blob. If you have a way to protect your IP and make the community happy then do it! It just show that One plus care about their customers.

To be honest i am running custom rom because you guy took out the ability to schedule down time for do not disturb. I love the camera on OOS but can live without the do not disturb schedule.

Thanks for at least trying to help the custom rom community.

otto2 likes this.
  20. LambertoGL
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2016