[Let's Talk] Analyzing OnePlus and its tagline.

1. BobbyV8_
    The Showcase Reviewer Jul 16, 2018

BobbyV8_ , Jul 16, 2018 :
    Hey OnePlusians,

Welcome to 'The Thread You Need' :p

We've been listening to the word OnePlus and the tag lines it use for quite some time now. Forget about the product performance and Let's Talk about the name, tagline and slogans now.

Starting with the Name OnePlus, the 'NEVER SETTLE' till the latest 'The Red You Need' Let me hear what you think.

Slogans for your analysis

OPO - Flagship Killer 2014
    OPX - Exquisite design
    OP2 - Flagship Killer 2016
    OP3 /3T - A day's power in half an hour
    OP5 - Dual Camera. Clearer Photos
    OP5T - A New View
    OP6 - The Speed You Need / The Red You Need

Good luck people.

P.S:
    The fun part, we have a guy who uses the NeVeR SeTTLe tagline as his username. Does @NeVeR_SeTTLe deserve it or should he change it?

Mjo, luigimario, PhFS and 21 others like this.
  2. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Jul 18, 2018

Stickied Post
    Dresa91 , Jul 18, 2018 :
    OnePlus - the word itself - reminds you that you get something additional, better. This is also conveyed by the logo.
    "Never Settle" - well, that stands for an everlasting process (be it an improvement process or a deterioration process).
    So the combination of the brand and the slogan actually indicates that you are always trying to give everything, always wanting to be better.
    Whether that succeeds - that's the way it should be. It's every man for himself. That's all I want to say :)

well.. Let's not say too many words about slogans. Let me put it this way: it may sound nice. But maybe it only worked for the OPO, then for the OP3. But: why lose such words if you can convince with the device itself? You know what I mean? These are additions, some of which are unnecessary...

3. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jul 18, 2018

Stickied Post
    NeVeR_SeTTLe , Jul 18, 2018 :
    Slogans are everywhere! We see them up on billboards, in shopping malls, in car lots, I mean everywhere and OnePlus is not an exception to the rule. Slogans make us want to "buy" things... but do we really need them? For some the answer might be yes, for others not really. The main question here is - do slogans really have an influence on us?
    Starting with OnePlus, their first slogan was "Never Settle" (also my nickname on here ;)) With their OnePlus One "flagship killer", they proved to us that it was indeed a truly great flagship. The OnePlus One stood out amongst other flagships of its design, performance and the camera. These three things made it a FLAGSHIP KILLER. Moving on down the time line, things got a little chaotic for OnePlus. OnePlus 2 was a not that great phone at all. Here we see that OnePlus did Settle with this phone as opposed to the OnePlus One. OnePlus 2 was a disaster and the only great thing it had was the design. Did OnePlus "Settle" with the OnePlus 2? Well you can have different version than mine but I am here to tell you that they didn't. They released the OnePlus 3/3T - both of which were great phones. Their slogan for these phones "A Day's Power in Half an Hour" truly hit the truth. OnePlus learned from their mistakes with the OnePlus 2 (not being a "true flagship killer") and had a success with the OnePlus 3/3T respectively. So we continue down the road and see how did they do with the OnePlus 5 slogan - "Dual Camera, Clearer Photos". At first, the camera was great but down the road, updates messed it up. So here we have another perfect example of how OnePlus settled. Even till now, the camera on the OnePlus 5 isn't perfected, so what should fans think about OnePlus when they really didn't deliver? The OnePlus 5T "A New View" was certainly the way to go for OnePlus as the design was striking and indeed very sexy I must say. Although it still looked like an iPhone 7 Plus clone. A new view on the front yes, but on the back it was just Apple. Again, Never Settle? You answer that. The OnePlus 6 - "The Speed You Need" reminds me of "The Need for Speed" slogan from Tom Cruise's line. It should be blazing fast and it is - the fastest phone you can buy now. OnePlus proved that this time around, they will stick with a slogan where they can fulfill.
    To sum up all that I said - the slogans were a hit or a miss in the above time frame. OnePlus should really focus on what aspect of the phone they want to concentrate on and based on that create a truth slogan. OnePlus, I am counting on you to be true to your word!
    Just a little side note on slogans - don't buy into the hype brothers and sisters! The phone can be sexy and sleek but think if you really need it! :D

4. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Jul 18, 2018

Stickied Post
    Baymax , Jul 18, 2018 :
    Alright. This will be one bit of quality content here. Being that I have owned almost every flagship by OnePlus, I will base my opinion on this.

First, OnePlus One was definitely up with the competition in the time of 2014. It lived up to the "Flagship Killer 2014" name. Heck, even Flagship Killer 2015 would have made sense. It was one of the greatest devices OnePlus ever made; in my opinion.

Unfortunately OnePlus did get a tiny bit cocky after that with the OnePlus 2. They decided to call it the "2016 Flagship Killer" and many grimaced at this name. I personally never had any problems with the OnePlus 2, but I will sympathize with those who had multiple problems with it. Of course, there were some things that we can credit to the OnePlus 2. For one, the alert slider which has remained to the present. Also one thing we can credit is Oxygen OS. I know Oxygen OS was named with the OnePlus One, but the first true test of Oxygen was on the 2.

In order to try and redeem themselves afterwards, OnePlus released the X which resembled a certain device. The tagline of "Exquisite Design" was essentially just OnePlus trying their chance at redemption. Trying to attract the iOS users. It was tons cheaper and with a year old processor. In that age, it is confusing why OnePlus decided to release it other than just in hope of redemption.

The OnePlus 3 in 2016 was the introduction of Dash Charge (may it rest in peace), so the tagline of "A Day's Power in Half an Hour" makes sense. 3T started the first line of T. With an upgraded processor and updated front camera but essentially the same design as the OnePlus 3. So retaining the same tagline does make sense here.

Then along came the OnePlus 5. It had the tagline of "Dual Camera. Clearer Photos." While half of this statement is true, the other half I don't believe is. It did have a dual camera, but I don't think it really led to clearer photos. That being said... I never owned one. But the reason I say this is because later in 2017 the Google Pixel 2 was released with a single camera. Arguably it had a much better camera that took clearer photos than the 5. Okay, it was twice the price, but you catch my drift.

Later that year, the OnePlus 5T was released. It was the second of the "T" series. It also had a dual camera but the tagline "A New View" also makes sense. Being that devices were going to 18:9 aspect ratio that year, the 5T was the first device OnePlus released with that screen ratio size but essentially the same sort of internals as the 5

Finally, the OnePlus 6 was released in 2018 with the tagline "The Speed You Need". Some may argue this doesn't fit, but I believe it does. Rather than all being on the OS side, I believe it is further in. The geeky stuff like 4x4 MIMO and such. It has had some of the fastest network connection I have used. App opening is only the cosmetics of it all.

In conclusion, the true tagline of OnePlus is "Never Settle". Being that they have, for the most part, nailed the tagline for each individual device; I would say OnePlus will Never Settle for anything but the truth.

5. iNtEnSePL
    KitKat Jul 18, 2018

Stickied Post
    iNtEnSePL , Jul 18, 2018 :
    Well well well... never settle right? OnePlus really never settles. Is that bad? Is that good? Do they really never settle?

In my opinion they do never settle, for various reasons. Be it business expansion that just needs never settling, be it catching up with competition that needs never settling even more? Community doesn't let them settle as well - wanting more and more. It's like more "never settle" for OnePlus, than it's customers. I settled with OP3T like many of users out there. But I liked how OP never (well, now they did ;) ) settled with updates.

They even never settle with their slogans, which are useless (apart from marketing dept, whose job is to think of a new one every 6 months to get a salary ;) ).

Never settle OnePlus, but don't put your slogans against my face, especially when you might say something that may not be really true ;) Like: The clearer photos you need - flagship killer - in half an hour!

BobbyV8_, meatandy, Nick 59 and 2 others like this.
  6. Nick 59
    Marshmallow Jul 18, 2018

Stickied Post
    Nick 59 , Jul 18, 2018 :
    Couldn't agree more.
    We don't need a new slogan for each model do we? "The Red You Need" - meh.
    I like 'Never Settle' as it encapsulates a philosophy very neatly in two words. Each new model offers something new and demonstrates the philosophy in practice so it can also be used ad infinitum. (No need to pay marketing team to come up with a new slogan, got that covered thanks.)

As for @NeVeR_SeTTLe changing his name - I think he should be paid ludicrously generous royalties for his sterling efforts as a 'brand ambassador', unless we can come up with a really funny alternative. [e]1f609[/e]

BobbyV8_, NeVeR_SeTTLe and Dresa91 like this.
  7. Drewbikscube
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Jul 18, 2018

Stickied Post
    Drewbikscube , Jul 18, 2018 :
    OnePlus as a company certainly Never Settles and I believe many have already covered that throughout this Let's Talk so far. Below outlines my personal experience with each OnePlus device throughout the years with taglines in mind !

Back in 2014 when OnePlus first announced the OnePlus One, it was definitely a Flagship Killer. It was an interesting time in the mobile market. Many companies were just hitting their prime like Apple and especially Samsung. OnePlus came way out of left field with this interesting device that was set to change the way we define a "flagship". I still remember joining the community and getting my first invite. I was incredibly excited. I swap devices often and I had just gotten through using and reviewing some of 2014's greatest flagships. However, when I received my OPO and began using it, the device remained my daily driver for the remainder of 2014. Not only was it better in some aspects in comparison to other "flagships" I had, it was a third of the cost. It was the flagship to beat!

The OnePlus X had an Exquisite Design at the time. However, it certainly didn't carry-on that "flagship killer" motto OnePlus initially launched with the OnePlus One. Unfortunately the OnePlus X didn't last very long in my pocket and I never thought twice about it.

July 2015 I remember I didn't have an Android phone capable of streaming the OnePlus VR Launch Event. I was able to install an android desktop emulator and I wrote a few additional scripts of my own so I could stream the event in VR. I literally completed this just seconds before the launch, fearing I was going to miss it. Luckily I was able to stream and experience the entire VR launch smoothly without any issues. I immediately ordered the OnePlus 2 and while it had it's ups and downs, I always came back to the price. For the price, I was still getting "flagship" specs. In my book, through my own subjective use, OnePlus did it again! They launched a true Flagship Killer like they did with the OPO back in 2014.

I skipped the OnePlus 3, knowing the 3T was imminent.

Throughout 2015, I had several devices as I swap often as mentioned. However, I easily had 3-4 OP2's. November of 2016, got a OnePlus 3T. Throughout my usage, the main point that always rained true was it charged incredibly fast! Like super fast! I certainly got a day's power in half an hour or less at times! I couldn't be happier. The 3T was easily one of my favorite OnePlus devices to date thinking back to this time period and all the devices I had. The OnePlus 3T I picked up a few times and had quite a few of them throughout swapping devices that year.

I skipped the OnePlus 5, knowing the 5T was imminent.

In 2017, I believe around November, I checked out a OnePlus 5T a friend had and I knew I wanted to order myself one. Unfortunately, I wasn't having much luck with the shipping times. In addition, I was traveling quite a bit for work. I decided to get one from a third party, eBay/Craigslist. Not quite sure which I used to get it. However, I had a connection I swapped with often and he just happened to go to a popup event hosted by OnePlus in New Jersey. He actually met MKBHD at this event and he had him sign his OnePlus 5T. Aside from purchasing the 5T at the event, he also got several OnePlus notebooks, shirts, cases, and a backpack. He sold it all to me at the exact same cost as the OnePlus 5T, just the device. I couldn't pass up all the OnePlus gear, accessories, and the 5T. In addition he shipped it overnight! I still use the backpack and notebooks daily. In addition, I still wear the shirts. The 5T was awesome. OnePlus's new view on who they were as a company, a brand, a community, and a product was inspiring and one that I believe was a culmination of years of innovative iterations and self discovery that was reflected through the 5T in every day use.

Now in the present of 2018, I ordered the OnePlus 6 in Silk White and I have been using it as my daily driver for a few weeks now. In comparison to several flagships I've had this year, the one thing OnePlus executed extremely well is performance! The OP6 is the speed we all need! The experience is buttery smooth and one of the best user experiences I've had with a flagship in quite some time. The only disappointment I had with the OnePlus 6 was ordering the silk white and the day my silk white arrived the Red you Need was announced :( I recently sold my OnePlus 6. As I mentioned, I swap often. I'm going with a Note 8 for a bit leading up to the launch of the Note 9 I'll order. However, when I return from my trip next week for work, I plan to order the red, because well I NEED IT!

OPO - Flagship Killer 2014
    OPX - Exquisite design
    OP2 - Flagship Killer 2016
    OP3 /3T - A day's power in half an hour
    OP5 - Dual Camera. Clearer Photos
    OP5T - A New View
    OP6 - The Speed You Need / The Red You Need

johneebee, Ruby G., BobbyV8_ and 2 others like this.
  8. V1531956085539
    Froyo Jul 19, 2018

Stickied Post
    V1531956085539 , Jul 19, 2018 :
    The taglines used by OnePlus are definetley marketing. But boy is it good marketing. "Never Settle" implies that you will be just settling for a mediocre product if you buy anything but a OnePlus phone. "The Speed You Need" advertises it's monstrous power and speed, with that Snapdragon 845 SoC and 6 or 8 gigabytes of RAM. "Shot On OnePlus" is used to brag that your pictures aren't just pictures, they're photos taken on a OnePlus 6, making them superior to all other pictures.

This is excellent marketing, and my OnePlus 6 meets every expectation given by the slogans used by BBK to advertise their amazing flagship.

9. Anand PM
    Honeycomb Jul 19, 2018

Stickied Post
    Anand PM , Jul 19, 2018 :
    The Tagline used for OnePlus 6 is neither tempting to buy the device nor shows any innovative feature on the device. It's just OnePlus 5 with a twisted design and UI ( Or we can say improved) kinda thing . I was expecting more. And Speed isn't the main target here.

Speed and what that was done on the software side to make it faster isn't so important to be highlighted, I think the new design was worth mentioning as a Slogan or Tagline.

10. jameswjackson257
    Cupcake Jul 19, 2018

Stickied Post
    jameswjackson257 , Jul 19, 2018 :
    To be honest, I think NeverSettle means don't settle to be stuck in a company's ecosystem. Many previous Apple users, including myself have felt stuck because we can only do certain things with their product. Many Android phones have a certain "stuck in a box" feeling to them as well, which is controlling. " Never Settle" to me means to follow a company who is not controlling and who listens to their customers. I have been "settling" since iPhone 4 and I'm never going back. As long as this company continues to be more 'free' as it were and different, I will continue to support it.

johneebee likes this.
  11. johneebee
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jul 21, 2018

Stickied Post
    johneebee , Jul 21, 2018 :
    Analyzing OnePlus and its tagline

The now famous tagline "Never Settle" can be taken in many different ways.

Never be satisfied with what you got?
    Never Settle, but never settle for what? Should you never be happy with what you got, even when you just purchased a new Oneplus device. Or another way to take it: I remember wearing the never settle t-shirt and one girl told me she was happy she wasn't my girlfriend because a girl wouldn't be happy if you wouldn't settle eventually with her since that's the goal. But that's not how this tagline should be taken clearly. This is not the way to take it, since you need to be happy in life, and you should allow yourself to be satisfied with the good things in life and appreciate them!

Never settle for mediocre/ something that bothers you
    This is probably what the company went for. And a way more positive and healthy way to take the tagline. If something in life is not the way it should be (like a malfunctioning phone) or you think of settling for something that's not exactly what you're looking for, you shouldn't just accept it, you should try and change it for the better and go for the best you can get!

Never settle for a price that isn't worth it
    This is one of the things that I think most of the people on this forum and who actually don't just buy a device for a specific brand totally agree with. We want the best thing we can get for our money, and we don't want to spend to much more then something is actually worth just because it has a specific brand logo on it. This the reason Oneplus first got my attention with the Oneplus one and the reason it still is being going strong with it's products, often getting the tittle of "best bang for the buck".

Never settle because you can always do better
    This might be a self-rule Oneplus gave to themselves. Letting us know they will always strive for making the best phones they can make for us or at least the best for the price. Oneplus actually claims they started the company because they couldn't find any smartphone that could satisfy there needs when it came to polish, attention to detail and overall experience. Now have they actually achieved their never settle goal? I can say from my experience with the Oneplus one, and the six yes for sure!(not that their aren't any flaws to the devices, but they do seem to go for that typical oneplus flagship quality for a lower price then it's competition). Also when thinking of their other products, their charger wasn't bad at all, wouldn't mind a new version of it and asIi mentioned before, hopefully with dash charge/ fast charging! They do have some way to go, for example with audio accessories, but they seem to get better and better with every version of the bullets and now the wireless bullets, so like their tagline says, they aren’t settling and are going for better quality. So let’s hope Oneplus keeps it up!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018

BobbyV8_ likes this.
  12. DA7801
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2018

Stickied Post
    DA7801 , Jul 24, 2018 :
    Well, you got that right mate!
    _
    [OPO - Flagship Killer 2014]
    This was the time where we saw the debut of the phone, once which redefined the defination of a flagship phone,under $299 dollars, which hold true.. till date[e]1f525[/e][e]261d[/e]️

[OPX - Exquisite design]
    Here we saw one of the best designs and build quality that could be found in a budget phone at that time. AMOLED screen in a budget phone? What else we could as for a better battery life?

[OP2 - Flagship Killer 2016]
    In 2016, a beast of a phone launched still quite budget-ly for people, still retaining that Sandstone Black finish that we all love

[OP3 /3T - A day's power in half an hour]
    This is the phone i actually own, has aged extremely well [3T]. Till date this device has not slowed down! Also in OnePlus 3, we got the blazing fast DASH CHARGER which works brilliantly.. Honestly if i sell this phone for a brand new 2018 flagship, i would be upset coz performance is top NOTCH! (puns with the guns[e]1f602[/e])

[OP5 - Dual Camera. Clearer Photos]
    In this, OnePlus showcased what could get you under $500 that too with a Dual Camera setup! Refinement overall.

[OP5T - A New View]
    Late 2017, but still? OnePlus caught upto the 18;9 ratio displays and smoked everything out of the proportion.. Over 80% screen to body ratio! That was impressive

[OP6 - The Speed You Need / The Red You Need]
    Latest and the greatest OnePlus phone ever.
    Transition from a alluminium back to Glass back, definately improved the looks of the phone, but also fingerprints? Nevermind.Well the closest phone you could get next to the Pixel 2. Great

Well as we have seen prices climbing year over year, we also have to keep this in our mind that we are getting near - flagship experience and the prices will always be $200-$300 dollars below the Flagship from Samsung and Apple

Thankyou for your precious time for giving it a read! Cheers

BobbyV8_ and BeingIncog like this.
  13. cdnfarmer
    Photography Expert Community Expert Jul 26, 2018

Stickied Post
    cdnfarmer , Jul 26, 2018 :
    Slogans and tag lines are very good marketing tools (usually). I agree with
    . To me: The name OnePlus, stands out. It sounds like the phone is number One (or the best) with a little extra (i.e. + symbol).

Never Settle
    This slogan can be interpreted many ways. It can be left open to the reader or consumer. Many interesting interpretations can be made based on people's perspectives and experiences. Some may say... Never Settle on mediocre. While others may say Never Settle even on the new OnePlus phone you just bought....or some may argue Never Settle and continue to improve. It seems to me that the company would aim to mean Never Settle on mediocre and continue to improve in the products you produce.

The Speed You Need
    This line represents the phone well. It is fast with little to no delays. My experience with the OP6 has been impressive on this aspect.

Dresa91 likes this.
  14. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Aug 1, 2018

Stickied Post
    luigimario , Aug 1, 2018 :
    the Name OnePlus: I had no idea was this was when I first heard of it back in 2014. Now after owning a OP3 for 2 years the name carries some meaning based on my experience. Just being One Plus and leaving it open signifies to me that something else is coming and leads into the slogan below.

the 'NEVER SETTLE':
    One Plus with nothing after it really gels with the never settle slogan. One Plus what? There is no defined end to that equation, thus never settle for what you have and strive to improve.

Slogans for your analysis

OPO - Flagship Killer 2014: I would say this was an accurate slogan, especially for the OPO. It was a near flagship spec phone at a budget phone price. It was a market disrupter in my opinion and though it wasn't very common place, it served to launch a great brand.
    OPX - Exquisite design: I would agree with this too. I was considering the OPX initially because of the price point and the look. It sort of resembled an iphone 4, and was appealing to me. I'm glad that in the end I waited and got an OP3 because the OPX was abandoned. However, it did look nice.
    OP2 - Flagship Killer 2016: I would disagree with this slogan, as most people would I think. It was a disappointing phone and more so after it was dropped for support. It was missing certain features like NFC and from what I remember there were other issues but I can't recall what.
    OP3 /3T - A day's power in half an hour: This is 100% true and probably my favourite feature of this phone. I love that I can just give the phone a quick blast in the morning and I have enough juice to last until I get home, or if it gets fully charged, enough until the next morning.
    OP5 - Dual Camera. Clearer Photos: No experience with this phone, but from what I heard it was a decent step up in the camera. I would say that it was probably a true statement because I'd expect the dual camera to produce better photos that the OP3/T.
    OP5T - A New View: I agree with this slogan, as it was a cool way to say that the phone was sporting a new screen ratio. I prefer the 16:9 but the 18:9 or whatever seems to be the new trend so the phone can still be held easily.
    OP6 - The Speed You Need / The Red You Need: I'd agree with the speed slogan. The phone had 8gb of RAM, which is totally overkill but future proof. The Red slogan is a bit lame in my opinion. It tried to match the original slogan but it doesn't really make sense and it's not catchy.

Does @NeVeR_SeTTLe deserve it or should he change it?: I think he deserves the name, he's one of the most active on the community and one of the few that got level 4 in these "Let's Talk" series. More power to you bro!

15. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jul 16, 2018

NeVeR_SeTTLe , Jul 16, 2018 :
    Eh ehm... I am Never_Settle... hello!? Don't wear me out like that!! :p You and your taglines! I should feel offended for you starting such a nasty thread! :p

johneebee, dhames, superplus and 13 others like this.
  16. meatandy
    Oreo Jul 16, 2018

meatandy , Jul 16, 2018 :
    All these little sayings are just marketing , plain and simple.(I don't mind them either).

Yes , N.S. should change his name , for no reason at all.

superplus, script, Salt505 and 5 others like this.
  17. NeVeR_SeTTLe

Afraid to tag me, @meatandy :p

script, TibiTibi, Nick 59 and 2 others like this.
  18. meatandy
    Oreo Jul 16, 2018

Nick 59, The1Lion and NeVeR_SeTTLe like this.
  19. NeVeR_SeTTLe

LoL! I like the way it is ;) But what would you come up with ? :p

Nick 59, meatandy and The1Lion like this.
  20. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Jul 16, 2018

The1Lion , Jul 16, 2018 :
    The Red you need was kinda of Meh :rolleyes:

Should have said "If you don't get one, you'll be seeing Red" then they make a green one and say "If you don't get one, you'll be green with envy" and then they come out with a blue and say "hold your breath until you're blue if you're not allowed to buy one!" :p

Actually the Red should have been "Simple, elegant and blazing fast! Get the Red hot OnePlus" ;)

21. meatandy
    Oreo Jul 17, 2018

meatandy , Jul 17, 2018 :
    I was to busy most of the day to think about a fitting name.

NeVeR_SeTTLe likes this.
  22. Zh_kilat
    Android Q Jul 18, 2018

NeVeR_SeTTLe likes this.
  23. BobbyV8_
    The Showcase Reviewer Jul 18, 2018

TibiTibi likes this.
  24. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jul 18, 2018

25. AcmE85
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 18, 2018

AcmE85 , Jul 18, 2018 :
    OPO - Flagship Killer 2014 true
    OPX - Exquisite design true in my opinion
    OP2 - Flagship Killer 2016 LIE!
    OP3 /3T - A day's power in half an hour true
    OP5 - Dual Camera. Clearer Photos HAHAHAHHAHA.... not even worth talking about
    OP5T - A New View true, but didn't they say users aren't ready for this type of screen just a few months ago (holding back a feature for the OP5 with the OP5T in mind ;)
    OP6 - The Speed You Need / The Red You Need true

rohitanand, AlTeX, Mohit_ks and 3 others like this.
  26. BobbyV8_
    The Showcase Reviewer Jul 18, 2018

BobbyV8_ , Jul 18, 2018 :
    I expected more than that but still, thank you

Dresa91 likes this.
  27. marinobiagio
    KitKat Jul 18, 2018

marinobiagio , Jul 18, 2018 :
    OPO - Flagship Killer 2014 ---> True
    OPX - Exquisite design ---> orphan design
    OP2 - Flagship Killer 2016 ---> I own OP2 and it is a lie! crappy until OOS3 and than legacy devices..
    OP3 /3T - A day's power in half an hour ---> true. I think 3T had the best quality price ratio ever
    OP5 - Dual Camera. Clearer Photos ---> lie
    OP5T - A New View ---> lie
    OP6 - The Speed You Need / The Red You Need ---> true! I'm happy with my OP6 :)

28. sharadksingh
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2018

sharadksingh , Jul 18, 2018 :
    OPO - Flagship Killer 2014 -- True(stilling using after 3.5 yrs, eye catching design, sand stone unique )
    OPX - Exquisite design - - True( my friend still using it, was wow phone in price range)
    OP2 - Flagship Killer 2016 - - Lie(removed NFC, NO uniqueness, heating issue)
    OP3 /3T - A day's power in half an hour - - True(awesome camera that time, Fast charging awesome)
    OP5 - Dual Camera. Clearer Photos - - Lie(Degraded photo despite dual camera, used only 6 month)
    OP5T - A New View - - True (my phone, loving beta updates)
    OP6 - The Speed You Need / The Red You Need - - True (not having but according to reviews, Red variant awesome)..

MikeMp likes this.
  29. MikeMp
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2018

MikeMp , Jul 18, 2018 :
    I like this. Very true.