Let's Talk: Bullets Wireless (BW1 vs BW2)

1. suhantm Honeycomb Jun 20, 2019

suhantm, Jun 20, 2019 :
    Noise Cancellation is a massive improvement on the BW2 and I believe @YRJ can back me up on this, I used to pick up a lot of background noise when I used the BW1 but close to nothing while using the BW2 for calls. There was literally an instance where I was on a motorbike going at 60-70KMPH with wind and traffic being filtered perfectly while on call.

2. ZodRules12901 Froyo Jun 20, 2019

3. G1548206367250 Cupcake Jun 20, 2019

4. suhantm Honeycomb Jun 20, 2019

suhantm, Jun 20, 2019 :
    Go for the BW2 if you don't have any, or if price is an issue go for the OG BW.

I've had true wireless buds in the past, it's not all that great of an experience. Battery life generally sucks, fit is usually a hit or a miss, etc. I'd only want True Wireless buds from OnePlus if they nail the current negatives of those types of earphones. My guess is OnePlus will have a true wireless earphone product within 2 years time.

I believe this is only supported on the OP5 and newer devices

Tbh, you should have a real pair of headphones if you're listening to lossless audio (which I'm assuming most users aren't). Wireless Earphones don't usually handle lossless files well, be it true wireless or neckbands. I've done a lot of testing, trust me. For High Fidelity audio, it's just better to get a good pair of monitor headphones (I have the lovely ATH-M50x which I've had the joy of using for several years now). The Bullets Wireless 2 sound a lot better than other wireless earphones I've had, with normally day to day listening on Spotify/Apple Music they don't sound bad at all. Anyways, theres always room for improvement with even the greatest of products!

5. G_Rijul_Surendran_HiUU Eclair Jun 20, 2019

G_Rijul_Surendran_HiUU, Jun 20, 2019 :
    which one plus used with 5t and 6t both working fine

6. sadamrajpar Cupcake Jun 20, 2019

7. G_Rijul_Surendran_HiUU Eclair Jun 20, 2019

G_Rijul_Surendran_HiUU, Jun 20, 2019 :
    the call quality is not good in the one plus wireless 2. the person on the other end was not able to hear anything when I was in a busy train station. After that I usually take calls with the phone disconnecting the earphones.

ZodRules12901 likes this.
  8. abhinav_akki Eclair Jun 20, 2019

9. YRJ Lollipop Jun 20, 2019

YRJ, Jun 20, 2019 :
    Indeed. @ZodRules12901 I have stated in my full review and I still stand by it, improved noise cancellation coupled with good fit earbuds do an amazing job of cancelling surrounding noises and provide great isolation. Using the BW2 on a regular basis I had absolutely no problems in this area.

I cannot attest to the latter part, as roads here are not suitable for such speeds so I will give him the benefit of doubt. :p

Well you have an opinion and are entitled to it. Since you own these and have a different opinion I would be glad to read your review of the BW2.

And if you have any valuable feedback or constructive criticism be sure to add that too, there is always room for improvement and it's only with feedback that the product will get better.

10. ZodRules12901 Froyo Jun 20, 2019

ZodRules12901, Jun 20, 2019 :
    I would highly suggest you wander around a busy street and make phone calls and ask if the people on the other end can hear the noise. this is the only pair of wireless headphones I have where people can hear very clearly conversations 10 or 15 feet away from me

I didn't mention a thing about the noise canceling because that's in your ears that's not what other people hear.

11. YRJ Lollipop Jun 20, 2019

YRJ, Jun 20, 2019 :
    I would suggest you to read my review, I have pointed out call quality

12. ZodRules12901 Froyo Jun 20, 2019

I'm good.

13. Konstk Donut Jun 20, 2019

Konstk, Jun 20, 2019 :
    Hi folks

Heres mine (after two weeks of REALLY heavy use, including 7+ hours MTB marathon [non stop in use during that], really enormous rain "cats and dogs type" for around 30m) of using bullets 2.

Score of mine: 9/10 (I'll explain why few lines next)

Phenomenal headsets! That's what I can say directly without thinking too much.

During the mtb marathon on the long downhill sessions, they are just popping out of my ears (but hey, that's why I am using a neck type headsets - imagine how difficult will be to find lost "non neck like earplugs in the middle of nowhere in the mountains? - yeah no way)

During the heavy rain, I found these are so weatherproof you have no idea!

14 hours of battery playing? hahaha, no - much longer if you use them at 40% vol - phenomenal (yes again!) (I managed to abuse them for more than 17! hours without charging)

Now, why 9/10 instead 10/10?, well here it is:

- my old (hating them) headsets are much louder and their bass is definitely better (same price range)

- falling off my ears IF sweaty, and huge vibration

- not that louder as previous

- case require a redesign, to be able put them without too much "twists" and efforts like now. The case itself is definitely a wonderful equipment, but it is not sized properly by my opinion.

Cheers

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019

suhantm likes this.
  14. YRJ Lollipop Jun 20, 2019

YRJ, Jun 20, 2019 :
    Are you real?

So all this while you were complaining of your microphone being perfect, Call quality too good to be true?

Then you say that the BW2 are the only earphones where people can hear clear conversations 10-15 feet away from you!

Apparently, they are terrible and you are sending them back

I don't really understand what problem you are facing, if any.
    51925625-conclude-word-on-keyboard-button.jpg

If I understand it right, the problem with the BW2 is that the mic is too good!

15. Konstk Donut Jun 20, 2019

Konstk, Jun 20, 2019 :
    noone complaining from mic quality when I am using mine for phone calls btw... even more - all they say my voice is Crystal clear (yeap, in noisy city env... ) probably a faulty unit

16. ZodRules12901 Froyo Jun 20, 2019

I meant I'm good as in I'm dismissing you because you're not someone worth taking seriously. and I'm actually embarrassed for you that you didn't catch that.

17. YRJ Lollipop Jun 20, 2019

YRJ, Jun 20, 2019 :
    You claim to have dismissed me as I'm someone who is not worth to be taken seriously, yet you seem oddly interested in my profile!
    Found something interesting, or something I might have previously missed?
    Screenshot_20190621-001944__01.jpg

G_plusone likes this.
  18. ZodRules12901 Froyo Jun 20, 2019

I looked at your profile I read your answers and I have very correctly determined your no one to take seriously. I can't even comprehend how you don't understand that but I do thank you for making my point for me. enjoy your day.

19. YRJ Lollipop Jun 20, 2019

YRJ, Jun 20, 2019 :
    Baseless allegations and off topic posting is against forum rules.
      • Showing a lack of respect and tolerance towards any forums members.
      • 5. Constructive Feedback
        At OnePlus, we welcome your feedback. Sometimes, your feedback may be negative, and that’s okay. We want to hear your honest thoughts on our products and our brand as a whole. However, criticism should be legitimate, constructive and suggest solutions. Posts that exist solely to attack OnePlus without basis will be removed. Action may be taken against users who continuously break this rule.
    Consider this as my last post I will not humour you anymore.
    Ciao Adios, I'm done.

20. ZodRules12901 Froyo Jun 20, 2019

hey guy I tried to get out of this twice. you're the one that came back and attack to me so why don't you quote the rules to yourself and leave me alone. for the last time have a good day.