[Let's Talk] Community involvement, what would you do?

1. rhithikgeorgecherian
    Donut Oct 19, 2018

rhithikgeorgecherian , Oct 19, 2018 :
    This is a little unfair. I think every person regardless of the number of friends he has should be given an equal chance to win. When you put out rules like these the newcomers to the community will hardly be motivated to take part knowing that they can't compete with the giants of the community.
    The voting part is something I disagree on and I think the owner of the thread should pick a winner based on his/ her liking of the content of the post and the value.

2. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Oct 19, 2018

Dunnow , Oct 19, 2018 :
    The "the owner of the thread" is the company. And if (as has happened many times before) people who just log in to participate into a contest and leave until next raffle / prize / contest, the rest of us, who are here, get annoyed, because we are part of the community and those who enter once to then leave are not. So, things that are made "for the community" are not ending up "in the community".

That's all I (and many others) think through stuff around here. It's not about being a giant, but about being active

You can se en example here:

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...6t-reviewer-squad.926798/page-2#post-19324152

3. shahi14323
    Gingerbread Oct 25, 2018

shahi14323 , Oct 25, 2018 :
    what's I say for. one plus team is great work for youth always.
    I m proud to one plus. I m using 5t phone. it's awesome. I regularly update the solution what's made by one plus team.
    great effort they are doing. much more awaited for 6t. but I m happy to see my 5t. 5t ka comparison to kisi phone se ho hi nhi sakta.