[Let's Talk] If you could design a line of accessories for your OnePlus device...

1. athar13
    Cupcake Apr 22, 2018

athar13 , Apr 22, 2018 :
    1. FM Radio
    A compact USB Type-C FM receiver, to enable common most demanded feature in a mobile device, which is not included in OnePlus for various reasons. Connect the module to the device via the USB-C connector, open the Radio app (download from G-Play) using the app time to the radio station and listen to your favourite radio show.

2. FM Transmitter
    A compact FM Transmitter with AUX plug on it. Simply plug the device in the headphone jack, play your custom audio playlist and tune to set the FM frequency on the accessory. Tune your radio to the same frequency and viola! Let there be music!

Ruby G. likes this.
  2. G_Azeem_Rangrez_FxnT
    Cupcake Apr 22, 2018

3. athar13
    Cupcake Apr 22, 2018

athar13 , Apr 22, 2018 :
    OnePlus made official statement with regards to wireless charging. It won't be as fast as the Dash charger and hence not included yet.

4. E1516968395980
    Eclair Apr 22, 2018

G_Azeem_Rangrez_FxnT likes this.
  5. Akram Shaikh
    Donut Apr 22, 2018

6. G_Azeem_Rangrez_FxnT
    Cupcake Apr 22, 2018

7. agoinfly
    Marshmallow Apr 22, 2018

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018

8. edtheduck
    Honeycomb Apr 22, 2018

edtheduck , Apr 22, 2018 :
    - Rugged armour case - solid and giving safety for phone.
    - Dedicated gimbal to make blurless selfie and movies.
    - Dash charging powerbank also is great idea.

Ruby G. and G_Azeem_Rangrez_FxnT like this.
  9. Shaurya 221
    Honeycomb Apr 22, 2018

Shaurya 221 , Apr 22, 2018 :
    well the first thing I would design would be a conntor that connects your keyboard and mouse/ controller to your ONEPLUS device.
    because the usb to type C that we have now DOES NOT EVEN CONNECT TO A PENDRIVE! it's literally useless.
    and the next thing I would do would be design a CAR box with a bunch of custom games from franchises like star wars and avengers and that device would be ONEPLUS only. if we are talking about back covers I would do a star wars care for the 6 where the cameras would be the saber hilt and from the fingerprint sensor the red blade would go down to the end. and you could rest your phone on the blade. for a marvel case for the 6 I would have the infinity gauntlet with all the stone popping up and the cameras being where the 5 stone is

Ruby G. likes this.
  10. G_Azeem_Rangrez_FxnT
    Cupcake Apr 22, 2018

G_Azeem_Rangrez_FxnT , Apr 22, 2018 :

Shaurya 221

well the first thing I would design would be a conntor that connects your keyboard and mouse/ controller to your ONEPLUS device.
    because the usb to type C that we have now DOES NOT EVEN CONNECT TO A PENDRIVE! it's literally useless.
    and the next thing I would do would be design a CAR box with a bunch of custom games from franchises like star wars and avengers and that device would be ONEPLUS only. if we are talking about back covers I would do a star wars care for the 6 where the cameras would be the saber hilt and from the fingerprint sensor the red blade would go down to the end. and you could rest your phone on the blade. for a marvel case for the 6 I would have the infinity gauntlet with all the stone popping up and the cameras being where the 5 stone is​

OnePlus phones doesn't support otg??? :O

Ruby G. likes this.
  11. Shaurya 221
    Honeycomb Apr 22, 2018

maybe the cable I got was busted?

12. G_Azeem_Rangrez_FxnT
    Cupcake Apr 22, 2018

G_Azeem_Rangrez_FxnT , Apr 22, 2018 :
    don't sacare me like this bro..... OnePlus 6 could be my first OnePlus device...

13. Shaurya 221
    Honeycomb Apr 22, 2018

YEAH NO THE PHONES ARE THE BEST! you could get in the price AND WAAYYYYY BETTER THAN AN APPLE! all other accessories are working like they should but my wired controller did not work when plugged in though the OTG cable BY ONEPLUS use a 3rd party "sub to type C" cable if you have to

14. Young_Blood
    KitKat Apr 23, 2018

Young_Blood , Apr 23, 2018 :
    I would like
    #Oneplus laptops
    #Oneplus cooling glasses (Digitalised)
    #Oneplus ground breaking Case
    #Oneplus Power bank with [e]26a1[/e] Charging
    @Ruby G.

15. Z1524456296513
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2018

Z1524456296513 , Apr 23, 2018 :
    Bluetooth bullets that's tuned by Harman kardon and half slimmed 360 protector case made of alcantra,would be awesome to go with @Ruby.G

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018

16. Z1524077214585
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2018

Z1524077214585 , Apr 23, 2018 :
    A waterproof case for the OnePlus would be just great for the users as we can use the amazing camera to capture the majestic view of what lies below the water and with that a dash charge power bank would be so so helpful

17. zheyong
    Froyo Apr 23, 2018

zheyong , Apr 23, 2018 :
    The line of accessories that target different level of consumers, collecting their feedback, would definitely let OnePlus knew more about consumer who came from different needs and requirement. When OnePlus understands it's users, then only the product can be spread across different level of users in the world.

1. Headphone– Targeting the audiophile group of consumer. All of us love music, especially comes to the gear, we are eyeing on the good ones, I realized OnePlus hasn't come out with the type of Over-ear headphone which you will have less stress to stuck the buds inside your ear. Not forgetting the in-ear type, OnePlus can improvise the current in-ear one with the noice-cancelling tech because, reasons :D

2. Backpack redesign – Targeting the traveler enthusiast. First, the compartments and mechanism doesn't achieve to its optimal, perhaps redesign to distribute the weight of the loads evenly and the inner material feel weak to be honest. What concerned us most during travelling is definitely the troublesome of retrieving items with ease. Travelling is all about roaming especially for backpackers, to make the access even more easier by designing a small card holder on the front where travelers can have their public transportation card settle with ease. And travelers' second fear - the power percentage of your electronic device, and no thanks we don't wanna hold the power bank in hand or leave the backpack open just to charge my phone! Thus, integrated USB port to charge your phone without taking out the powerbank. An integrated Rain cover at the bottom of the bag will be nice too.

3. Car Wireless Dock – Please! This is important :( As car travelers, I often feel the hard times to plug in charging, connecting to car os. Ideal one will be, while it can provide wireless charging when you just put your phone on a charge field, it will cast your screen on your car control screen. Mobile is everything for nowadays driver, you use the GPS, the music archive thru the internet; while most of the car control is still staying offline. Thus I assume it will be easier just let the smartphone screen to cast on it.

4. Smart band/watch – To target the exotic human being OR health conscious consumer, perhaps there will be a Health division R&D center as well in Oneplus, manufacturing the wearable that human can wear it to wherever exotic and extreme places on earth, to the deep sea with high ATM, the scorching earth land, high altitude ATM, without taking the watch off. And, long battery life is crucial, 45 days claimed by Xiaomi Huami Amazfit smart wearable is truly amazing. To be honest, as a Garmin smart wearable user, altho the product have superb monitoring tools and features, what we need is actually something that can withstand all the extreme condition and not to take it off; And user will monitor the stats recorded during or after the event.

5. Optical head-mounted display - For tech nerds! Same as the concept of Google Glass. And It appears not dead yet, which I think it is just limited technology and resources we have in current time. But it's definitely worth the exploration! Maybe a VR with Glass capability? who knew!

6. Desktop Wireless Dock - Same as car dock, just this is for office users, like the Samsung DeX. Capable of keeping your job and access to your phone both at once. In layman's, the wireless dock will allow you to access literally everything in your smartphone, with your laptop, on a much bigger screen. The dock will, of course, have various ports like HDMI, USB, etc and also charge the device, automatically stopping the charge when battery becomes full. The Dock will support File Transfers too.

7. Gaming Laptop/ Mobile mod - For Gamers! Altho I dont have much for gaming enthusiasm, but the trend seems too big to be ignore. Maybe a line of mod for mobile games, but I will still prefer a laptop. Using OnePlus smartband/smartphone or fingerprint to unlock the laptop is a good integrated feature. Direction of gaming might not be a bad thing for OnePlus.

8. Smart Speaker with AI and Hub capability – Not to miss out, one thing to connect them all. The Hub that sync all of the user activity and machine-learn them. So that the AI not just answering things that can be found on the internet, but also predict user movement and be intelligent about the data. Eventually, this whole line of accessories will be a eco-system of a user. I cannot imagine how big the possibility is.

Monday cheers to all OP users here and #Neversettle

18. ankitgondalia
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Nord 2 Apr 23, 2018

ankitgondalia , Apr 23, 2018 :
    DASH CHARGE ALL THINGS

Since OnePlus 6 is probably going to have glass back why not have wireless dash charging pad which can charge equally or more faster like the normal wired dash charge technology.

Also need a dash charge enabled powerbank which can charge itself and charge OnePlus devices quickly.

19. F_Constantine_Ekeh_PvMr
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2018

F_Constantine_Ekeh_PvMr , Apr 23, 2018 :
    I wish to see a docking station with battery bank that can recharge the phone. With a powerful speaker for music and hands free phone conversation and with wired cradle like office phone. It should automatically work with the phone so that when I get to my office, I will slot in my phone, and when I want to go out, I will pull it out without having to to observe any protocol. It should also be able to link the phone to my computer with ease via USB for both data communication with computer and device charging.

Something similar to the NVX200 but much better.

Ruby G. likes this.
  20. Jvrcarrasco
    Eclair Apr 23, 2018

Jvrcarrasco , Apr 23, 2018 :
    1. A case that looks like the phone doesn't have a case. We all have been in this situation, you have a beautiful device but you just cant find a case that looks just as good. I would love to have a case that looks just as good as the phone bare naked. I know you already make some cases but, respectfully, none are as good looking as the phone itself.

2. A wireless Charger dock with Bluetooth Speakers and Alexa built-in plus regular phone jacks to integrate with home phone system. That's self explanatory.

3. A full wireless Bluetooth Headset with a charger case and Built-in viper4a from the Factory .

4. A Backpack with battery battery built in.

5. A smartwatch, but very simple, Notifications, fitness sensors. Pebble like.

6. A Bluetooth Key organizer. Like a Key Ninja.

That's it. Get it done!

Ruby G. likes this.