NeVeR_SeTTLe , Jul 28, 2018 :
    Wrong thread buddy

4. Rahul_Singh_Kshatri
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2018

5. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jul 28, 2018

NeVeR_SeTTLe , Jul 28, 2018 :
    Everybody is I believe.
    But would you really do that as a CEO? I mean just put yourself in the seat of a CEO...you need to do bigger things - in what direction would you let the company go? Think about it for a second :)

Predict23 likes this.
  6. Rahul_Singh_Kshatri
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2018

Rahul_Singh_Kshatri , Jul 28, 2018 :
    this is something more serious ask a person like me to know the pain when we are entering the card details and suddenly we get pop up of out of stock and we even don't know when they will release the again
    if I was the CEO I will open the manufacturing center in countries like India because of it's huge market and craze on the company and also multiple the store and official customer care centers and show set the perfect example to customers caring company

NeVeR_SeTTLe likes this.
  7. Gokulraj1001
    Donut Jul 28, 2018

Gokulraj1001 , Jul 28, 2018 :
    If I were I would
    Introduce wireless charger
    introduce Smart watch
    make a phone with Awesome camera
    In screen fingerprint
    Life time Android updates
    intro foldable display
    intro graphene batteries
    Secure and fast face unlock

8. Manas Eapen
    Jelly Bean Jul 28, 2018

Manas Eapen , Jul 28, 2018 :
    Implement front firing speakers, 4000 mAh battery and proper water resistance.

I would also like a better camera but that I guess would bump up the price considerably so...

NeVeR_SeTTLe likes this.
  9. Varun Kandepu
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2018

Varun Kandepu , Jul 28, 2018 :
    I would release a new buyback program exclusively for OnePlus devices. for example, whenever a T varient of the OnePlus phones come out, the most disappointed people are the ones who got a new op device a month or 2 ago. so, people with brand new op phones will have the ability to return it and get the latest op phone. the buyback price will be highest for the latest model and lowest for a old model.

Advantages of this buyback model:
    ✓OnePlus Dev's won't need to concentrate on major updates for old phones. for example, if a person with a 5t can go to a experience store and exchange it for a new op6.
    so that is one less person annoying the devs for a update for 5t phones.
    ✓Easier to sell Refurbished Phones:
    hear me out. the phones that get returned at the stores that are in pristine condition can be fixed up a lil bit and can be sold for a much lower price. for example, here in India the 5t retailed for 33k. A refurbished 5t would and should imo cost around 25000. this way, you cater to a much bigger market and people complaining about the increasing price of each new op phone will have another option to look at.
    √ Faster software updates for latest devices
    With the majority of the Dev team will concentrate on the latest op phone cause majority of the op users will opt for the buyback program ( if the program gives a good price that is ) as 90% of op users are power users. ( they need the latest technology in their hands) this way you can get new features and new Android updates out much faster.

Hope this makes sense to somebody lol

10. D1528974358360
    Froyo Jul 28, 2018

Damonp87 and Rahul_Singh_Kshatri like this.
  11. saurabh dofe
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2018

12. AJI JUDAN
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2018

AJI JUDAN , Jul 28, 2018 :
    1.I would always make the accessories available for the old phones too..atleast for the previous one(5t) .Oneplus offers the best accessories,but they get out of the stock in months... It makes the customers feel like the company bothers only about the marketing of new phones...not really caring the customers.
    U asked only one thing that i would make if I was CEO,
    The NEXT ONE is a REQUEST FROM 1+ FAN.pls consider.....
    2.I may try to make a change in the regular formula seen in today's world about the flagship phones.Why should all the flagship phones need to be 6 or 7 INCH ,why cant can make a 4.5 or 5 inch screen phone that has some decent specifications(if flagship specs can be made,it would be much better),why should all the flagship phones has to be slimmer??,why cant we make it tough and durable.
    This is what i always wanted...a brilliant phone that can be used single handedly...(tired of large fragile phones).I thought the never settle team would always try new things rather than just copying other mobile brands.

From an ONEPLUS+ FANBOY.
    Atleast give me a reply,Ive typed a lot using two hands.

NeVeR_SeTTLe likes this.
  13. sammerasker
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 28, 2018

sammerasker , Jul 28, 2018 :
    i would change the devices release strategy...
    i mean the 3 > 3t, 5>5t , 6>who knows! ...
    as time goes this strategy would hurt OnePlus, as a consumer (buyer),i'll always have this thought in the back of my head when ever a new device is released, why not wait for the next variant in few months!!
    if i'm going to buy the 3T, why ! why not wait for 5, then why not wait for the 5T then the 6... after all they're not those far apart, also it the non-T variant would be the one hurt the most, because sop far, the T variant always get an updated HW somehow...
    such effect maybe is not obvious now while OnePlus is still gaining interest and growing it's market share, but once this starts to saturate (and it surely will at some point) it'll happen , and in this case it might hit the non-T device of that time very badly, because let's say i have the 6T and the 7 comes out, whether it features big updates or not, i'd think a lot of people would want to save their money for the variant they know will have an extra something , also the inevitable and constant price increase from one device to another will play a part in that effect.

what i would do is keep the time slot for the T variant for the main device, lets call it the "Flagship", they can keep or loose the T, it doesn't matter.
    that specific time of the year is better because it allows them to hold for the updates they make in the T variant Now .
    for the 1st quarter device, they can do several things to be honest , but it has to be distinctly unique to the "Flagship".
    1 thing they can do is maybe release an AndroidOne Device, when you see people comparing devices like the A1 and the recently released A2 from Xiaome to a One Device , it should make OnePlus take a second a think.
    this a 250$ device , and although it's not exactly as good as a OnePlus Device, it's still a compiling alternative specially for those on a budget.
    the main deference to a OnePlus Device is the SD660 instead of OP SD845 , and their LCD screen vs OP Amoled.
    so why not compete in that price range! i bet OP can make a better 250$ device, and giving it the AndroidOne Tag will actually expand OP potential market .
    maybe OnePlus doesn't want to go the budget route, they can still do a lot of things, they can even do the Gaming phone gimmick...etc, there's really many ideas to do.
    the main thing is not to just find a way out of the current device release strategy, it's to make that "way out" a meaningful and maybe profitable one.

NeVeR_SeTTLe likes this.
  14. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow Jul 28, 2018

Mr. BG , Jul 28, 2018 :
    As CEO I would seriously think about how to get back to those who helped you build your company in the first place, the early adapters that left disappointed, after they were thoroughly and totally ignored when support for the Oneplus One, 2 and X was cancelled.

So far criticism has not been met with the much acclaimed openness and transparency, but with total silence, Customer Support mentioning in individual posts that support had @Ceasedd for their device, or @Carl casually mentioning this in an interview. Not even a massive Thunderclap action by one of the earliest supporters, @dsmonteiro would breach the Silent Wall.

Meanwhile the Marketing Machine was on full steam, claiming everything was about the community, while it was basically about selling the product of course. Nothing wrong with that, but be honest. What you always claimed to be.

An apology would be nice, together with giving all sources to the dev community, remember those guys wanting to help on development, the knowledgeable folk who seem to have almost vaporised? Have you tried standing in their shoes, the people who felt this was special, only to find out they were simply tricked and manipulated by a Slick marketing man

I bought all your first three devices, helped sharing invites, advised your products to family, friends and people that wanted my advice.

Only to be met with failing promises, failing support and no more updates, despite promises that were made. Many people like me are tech savvy, I think 10 to 15 people bought A Oneplus device because I'm the go-to guy for advice on a new phone. Now I recommend people to buy Xiaomi devices, or an iPhone. Depending on their needs.

Be better than those two companies, put your loyal customers first, don't lie (like everybody else), be honest, be transparent, be all that you guys claimed to be in our early conversations in the first half of 2014. Don't be just like every other non-caring sh*tbag CEO that's just in it for the money and the power.

Think different.

NeVeR_SeTTLe likes this.
  15. OnePlus_Heard_U
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2018

OnePlus_Heard_U , Jul 28, 2018 :
    :p
    Hello All I am @ nu member to OP community.I own a OP5T_Never_Settle & will never settle as OP is awesome and has bcom part of my #Daily Life just like a Wife:p...I have been closely following each and imp thread to understand so that I can make every OP Royal family member understand we can make a difference together and time is key factor:).

I am already a CEO of OP and take the privilege to gain all benefits and also support when my genuine opinion is needed to improve and make OP a "Never_Settle" Global Leader in the market.
    My apologies if I have said something wrong.

Proud to be an OP family member.:)
    Over to u NeVeR_SettLe:p

NeVeR_SeTTLe likes this.
  16. Batuhankrc
    Donut Jul 28, 2018

17. bayyasumanth.7
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2018

bayyasumanth.7 , Jul 28, 2018 :
    OnePlus designs all flagship phones.

If am ceo,

I would release some mid range phones which would be accessible
    for every mid range individuals who cannot afford 500$.

Even youth who are studying in college needs speed for gaming and doing college tasks.

Why don't they need the Speed.

#NeverSettle.

NeVeR_SeTTLe likes this.
  18. sagarshah20
    Eclair Jul 28, 2018

19. E1529005720879
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2018

E1529005720879 , Jul 28, 2018 :
    i think oneplus doing great job ..... but if i am a ceo

i give camera as a dslr.....means portrait mode as a dslr like iphone x portrait do...betten than him...

#never_settle

20. F1531998966977
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2018