[Let's Talk] Name one thing that you would do as OnePlus CEO

1. sachkharb
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 29, 2018

2. nandhan.nandhan
    Froyo Jul 29, 2018

nandhan.nandhan , Jul 29, 2018 :
    Launch 2 models in same time for a year , one plus 7 & one plus 7 miNi(5 inch without notch display same hardware op7 )
    Add Missing harware feature
    1. IR
    2.SD CARD SLOT SEPARATELY
    3. wireless warp charge
    4. serio speakers
    & continue the reasonable price.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018

TibiTibi and Ultraman215 like this.
  3. Karthik 29
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2018

TibiTibi and NeVeR_SeTTLe like this.
  4. Sanjit debnath
    Donut Jul 29, 2018

Sanjit debnath , Jul 29, 2018 :
    the list I wanted to do
    1.in India after sale service is very poor( especially they are taking more charges for parts)
    2.the software is good in OnePlus but what I noticed it need to be more fast and bug free update
    3.the price will be in lower then the competition
    and other things are best in OnePlus no need any modifications OnePlus is best

NeVeR_SeTTLe likes this.
  5. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jul 29, 2018

NeVeR_SeTTLe , Jul 29, 2018 :
    Following trends these days is so 2018. It's hip and it's a hop, but is it a hop forward? You answered the question. Great decision, Mr. CEO :)

Interesting concept. Whatever happened to that ARA project?

Longer software updates - a must have ;)

Graphene?

Ultraman215 and theshinybeast like this.
  6. Karthik 29
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2018

Karthik 29 , Jul 29, 2018 :
    yup,they are powerful.you may want to see https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...ones-electric-vehicles-earthdas-a8404451.html.

7. gautham06
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2018

8. Vimal rajaji
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2018

9. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jul 29, 2018

NeVeR_SeTTLe , Jul 29, 2018 :
    You really think a budget class OnePlus Phone will be a rapid success alone?

10. DARTH 007
    KitKat Jul 29, 2018

DARTH 007 , Jul 29, 2018 :
    it's not a car one is buying.

11. R1532091591165
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2018

R1532091591165 , Jul 29, 2018 :
    I would have increased the security level of face unlock sensitivity as now even if I am looking into the lock screen with one eye open the screen unlocks. which shouldn't happen. it should unlock the screen when user is on it's normal position.

I should have increased the battery power to bit more.

12. govindprasanth
    Donut Jul 29, 2018

13. jlesteves4
    Gingerbread Jul 30, 2018

jlesteves4 , Jul 30, 2018 :
    Open OnePlus to a larger base by making the devices available to large network providers (At&t & T-Mobile). this will expose many non-tech enthusiast to what a dominant company OnePlus is in the smart phone market.

14. iegsaan
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2018

iegsaan , Jul 30, 2018 :
    Let's talk big boss
    If I was CEO of the company I would adopt the idea of apple and make something special for the whole world. Like my phone was stolen and it was gone. Make something that is locked to a specific user and the device is locked to that user only. No one must be able to crack the device almost like the iCloud but then people would feel more secure in buying a device that is not worth stealing if it can't be sold on the black market. If a stolen device can't be cracked then more people will buy it because of the security future and that is why most people go for apple. I don't love the rooting idea as that also AIDS in making the device a Target to be stolen and then wiped and sold. That would be on the top of my list and it should be incorporated in all new models made whether it be a cheaper model or high end model it must go across the board and all phones must be able to use one operating system so a low end user has the same operating system as a high end user to even bring users closer together.
    I would also try to one plus chat app going like blackberry had that was specific to oneplus devices. That would also boost sales . Third thing is I would move away from all glass and try to make the phone more strong maybe using carbon fibre or fibre glass but that doesn't break easily if it fell. Glass is lovely but breaks easily. My theory is if becomes more indestructible then more people will wanna but it because they would feel they can have a phone for a long time but we all know technology is a thing that changes fast and even if my phone was indestructible I would wanna keep up in terms of technology and I would implement a buy back feature on my devices. Give customers a discount on all very good working trade-ins. That would mean I stead of give extended warranty plans give people to upgrade let's say every 2 years at an affordable price that people can afford and that would guarantee boost in sales every 2 years and grow the company at a faster rate. .
    Well I hope OnePlus is gonna send me a phone lol because I will take the company into the next generation with my ideas and I will keep the company years ahead of the competitors. Guys I gonna make you billions send me a demo to test please

TibiTibi likes this.
  15. BobbyV8_
    The Showcase Reviewer Jul 30, 2018

BobbyV8_ , Jul 30, 2018 :
    Oh sorry OnePlus doesn't sell cars!? My bad.

TibiTibi likes this.
  16. G_Divyansh_Gupta_knih
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2018

17. Grey_fox
    Gingerbread Jul 30, 2018

Grey_fox , Jul 30, 2018 :
    If I ever take Pete's position, I'll definitely do the following
    [1]Give every generation of OnePlus phones a monthly security and Android updates unless that device isn't compatible for the update. Assuring a limited time of updates does feel selfish on the manufacturers' part and I'd be happy to see all the customers using the updated and secure softwares not cribbing themselves over an old phone excuse.
    [2] Increase the a availability of the accessories of the past model which many people are complaining about the inadequate stocks.
    [3] Try to maintain the price point around 500$ because that's the area where we have better returns on a smartphone compared to the other flagship phones.
    [4] Introduce some kind of system where people could win something like accessories and certain benefits who are loyal customers of OnePlus based on their suggestions and purchases.
    [5] Have a system like a contract basis, where people could exchange phones after like 1 or 2 years and exchange for the latest ones that too at a good price point and that'd increase the refurbished product sales and make the OnePlus phones accessible to lower levels of economy ultimately a win win situation for both company and the consumers.
    [6] I'd definitely change the vision with which people look at OnePlus as a rookie or a newcomer doing crazy things and they'll know how big our Destiny is. #fuckapple

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018

18. Dr.LoveKahlon
    Donut Jul 30, 2018

19. darkwingz
    Froyo Jul 30, 2018

darkwingz , Jul 30, 2018 :
    Would closely examine environmental footprints of the company and in order to do that would try to cover maximum features in each model to minimise release newer models with just minor feature updates.

20. Vicky008
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2018

Vicky008 , Jul 30, 2018 :
    Once I be the CEO of Oneplus.. I would like to launch The next version of Oneplus X model with rich camera & battery & specifications too.. to get it done, I be always touch with full team of Oneplus & Oneplus Community to develop the new version of Oneplus X model & as soon as possible launch it globally... ;):sunglasses::sunglasses: Never Settle.............................