[Let's Talk] Sci-Fi movie gadget that you want in real life...

1. Deactivated User
    Jul 25, 2018

2. buntycubal
    User of the Year 2017 Jul 25, 2018

buntycubal , Jul 25, 2018 :
    These r some gadgets I want..
    1532543081984.jpg
    Electromagnetic Gloves From MI - Ghost Protocol.
    1532543081921.jpg
    Hover Board From Back To The Future. ( it's already been develop by Lexus but it needs special track that enables the board to magnetically levitate above it.)
    1532543081959.jpg
    Remote From Click.
    1532543082028.jpg
    Sonar From Dark Night.
    1532543082071.jpg
    DeLorean DMC-12 From Back To The Future.

1532544223496.jpg
    Neuralyzer From MIB.

Great Thread Mr. Gopal B , Good Wishes..

Attached Files:

luigimario, Baymax and GopalB. like this.
  3. GopalB.
    Nougat Jul 26, 2018

GopalB. , Jul 26, 2018 :
    I can figure out some combined uses of these... (~˘▾˘)~

buntycubal likes this.
  4. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Aug 1, 2018

luigimario , Aug 1, 2018 :
    I think a cyber-brain from Ghost in the Shell would be awesome! Apart from all the potential hacking issues, it would be really cool and beneficial. It would be like an evolution of the human species because people would be smarter, have greater memory retention, skills and knowledge could be downloaded so there would be more time and brain power available for coming up with advancements.

It would also make things like AR and VR way easier with a direct brain connection. You could have instant info in AR like a HUD whenever you needed it. You could view comparable items when shopping and see the prices, reviews etc without having to take out a device and search. You could play AR/VR games like in Sword Art Online (again, without people hacking you).

Driving a car would be a lot safer, if it wasn't already self-driving. You would have enhanced judgment and reactions so there would be fewer accidents. You could learn to operate a new vehicle instantly by downloading the skills.

There is also the prospect of uploading your consciousness or transferring your brain to another body. While some people would want to be immortal, it could be used to save people with terminal illnesses. Their brains/consciousness could be placed into an artificial body, or even a donor body of someone who died.

Definitely a lot of grey areas here, but we're talking about fictional tech right? The active camouflage from GITS would be awesome too. Obviously there would be pervs who would use it to spy on people, but it would be cool to be invisible. I don't really have any reasons I would want to be invisible, but they could use it for military, or hunting, or wildlife research.

Anyway, there it is. Some sci-fi gadget(s) that would be sweet IRL.

Ruby G. and GopalB. like this.