[Let's Talk] Sci-Fi movie gadget that you want in real life...

1. GopalB.
    Nougat Jul 24, 2018

GopalB. , Jul 24, 2018 :
    Yup... Can understand... ఠ_ఠ

MentalDraco likes this.
  2. MentalDraco
    Marshmallow Jul 24, 2018

MentalDraco , Jul 24, 2018 :
    Of course you do ^w^ - puts on sunglasses - thanks for your cooperation - bright flash -

GopalB. likes this.
  3. GopalB.
    Nougat Jul 24, 2018

GopalB. , Jul 24, 2018 :
    :cool:
    Done...

MentalDraco likes this.
  4. MentalDraco
    Marshmallow Jul 24, 2018

To be frank my favorite stuff is mechanical augmentation and nanotechnology.

DeusEx is still my favorite game of all times.

1532409537760.jpg

But when we are talking movie stuff that neutralizer is on top of my wish list.

GopalB. likes this.
  5. GopalB.
    Nougat Jul 24, 2018

GopalB. , Jul 24, 2018 :
    Anything is fine at this point... o_O

MentalDraco likes this.
  6. MentalDraco
    Marshmallow Jul 24, 2018

I like to stick to the topic, I'm a serious fox :3

GopalB. likes this.
  7. Nezumi_
    KitKat Jul 24, 2018

GopalB. and MentalDraco like this.
  8. GopalB.
    Nougat Jul 24, 2018

GopalB. , Jul 24, 2018 :
    It's already gone off topic... [¬º-°]¬

MentalDraco likes this.
  9. GopalB.
    Nougat Jul 24, 2018

10. Nezumi_
    KitKat Jul 24, 2018

MentalDraco and GopalB. like this.
  11. GopalB.
    Nougat Jul 24, 2018

GopalB. , Jul 24, 2018 :
    Look at the previous posts!!!
    There is no pressure... :p

12. MentalDraco
    Marshmallow Jul 24, 2018

GopalB. likes this.
  13. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Jul 24, 2018

Baymax , Jul 24, 2018 :
    It seems that some of you all have no idea of what a gadget of science fiction is!

Jarvis is AI from an action movie!!! It is like science fiction but not. The only thing of that universe that could be considered science fiction is Iron Man's Endo-Sym suit. Since that is a physiological alien symbiote armor after all.

So @GopalB. This one will actually be a science fiction weapon.

What I would like to own from a science fiction show. Is...

Doctor Who's Sonic Screwdriver!

The reason why is that it is perfect for nearly any situation. Just 1 tool with purposes for everything pretty much.

BobbyV8_, Ruby G. and GopalB. like this.
  14. BobbyV8_
    The Showcase Reviewer Jul 24, 2018

BobbyV8_ , Jul 24, 2018 :
    When you say Sci-fi movie gadget I can get one from my childhood imaginations which was recently showcased in a movie.

The gadget is basically a watch (no wonder I'm a fan of watches) that can control time universally. It can freeze the world, take us to past or even future. Fun part is whole world except me (let me pretend I wore it) doesn't know time is being influenced.

When we freeze time, every scientific theory including the gravitational laws stop working but I'm as good as usual. Here's a video of how my ancestors made it, and how it works in my hand.

Now that you knew about my watch, I'm sure you're eager to know what I'll use it for.

Being a finance professional my mind always runs on finances, figures and due dates. For the boring part, I'll get to know how market fluctuates and make money out of it. On the other hand, I'll help my clients not to miss the due dates and get penalised.

Let me see how this can get interesting, I can probably leak the OnePlus 6T images from launch at this very moment (go easy @Carl I'll keep the hype train moving). Let's go a notch ahead and see If I can get Trump out of his chair.

Oh wait, I'm a time traveller now! I can date Angelina Jolie even before Brad Pitt. Where else can this watch take me to? Okay @izzykasha let's start predicting WC winner of 2022 or even 2026. Izzy, Sunil Chetri is retiring this WC and we will miss him.

Hello peeps, did you manage to make a post yet in the OnePlus 7 Forums? I just did, wait till the date to see them @David Y. @Joel Jacob. Hey wait, I just got my post selected as best answer in the OP7 support sections. Is this true or a rumour! @Adam Krisko is back (David will confirm it in 2 years)

Who's asking @Manu J. for Android P update on 3T? Keep screaming, I just flashed Fuchsia Beta.

Can I do better things? Let me help fight terrorism, and hey @NeVeR_SeTTLe cure for cancer is no more a dream brother, they did it in the future (wish I could get the formula today).

Uh nice @camohan is now a CFO. Wow @Mjo and her baby boy are really ninja now. @RJBoss I just saw your article in the main page today (in future) and it's amazing, you shaped up from when I met you in 2018.

@Punk_69's art gallery got an amazing response and he is in a dilemma as to continue being a doctor or take up art as full time profession.

It's 2050 and @Ruby G. is still conducting [Let's Talk] Contests.

Adam Krisko, Punk_69, Manu J. and 3 others like this.
  15. GopalB.
    Nougat Jul 24, 2018

GopalB. , Jul 24, 2018 :
    This made me smile... Thanks for that bobby...
    Much better than your previous post... (シ_ _)シ

BobbyV8_ likes this.
  16. GopalB.
    Nougat Jul 24, 2018

GopalB. , Jul 24, 2018 :
    Is this the right time to say that I've never seen doctor who... o_O

17. BobbyV8_

My watch can make my previous post happen :p

GopalB. likes this.
  18. GopalB.
    Nougat Jul 24, 2018

GopalB. , Jul 24, 2018 :
    No thanks... Give to everyone who asked for it... :rolleyes:

19. BobbyV8_

You mean these?
    The Eleventh
    The Tenth

Sorry, You need to give it. Now Jarvis on next 3T update please :p after all @Gary C. and team has to et an AI bot like siri and name it Jarvis (oh god did I just ask for siri on 3T :tearsofjoy: sorry Gopal :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:)

NovinDavis, Baymax and GopalB. like this.
  20. GopalB.
    Nougat Jul 24, 2018

GopalB. , Jul 24, 2018 :
    (¬、¬) (¬_¬) (¬、¬)