[Let's Talk] To whom are you gonna give your appreciation in this Community?

1. Mjo
    Marshmallow Jul 16, 2018

Mjo , Jul 16, 2018 :
    Let's focus on the positive side of this community.

There are many members/moderators/staffs that works so hard and dedicate their time and effort to this community. Be it helping other members with their issues, creating awesome threads, moderating, being funny, being awesomse, etc.

So this time, let's talk about to whom you'll give your appreciation for. Imagine you're holding a plaque or a trophy and will deliver a speech:

I appreciate <insert name> for <what do you appreciate>.

No need to explain why. Just state what do you appreciate. But if you want to explain, just keep it short and simple. You can also appreciate multiple persons :)

Example:
    I appreciate @Ruby G. for giving us this opportunity to host a thread for Let's Talk. :)

2. Sridhar Ananthanarayanan
    Lollipop Jul 16, 2018

keithnyc, varma246, Matt 80 and 17 others like this.
  3. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Jul 16, 2018

4. johneebee
    The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jul 16, 2018

johneebee , Jul 16, 2018 :
    To whom would I wanna give my appreciation to in this community?

I hope you can forgive me, I know you asked for short answers but I hope you are ready for my miss/ mr. universe award acceptance speech, cause you kinda asked for it. xD

First and most of all I appreciate @Ruby G. and all the creativeness that's just oozing through her brain giving us fun contests and topics to write and read about making her in my eyes really the heart of this community. And I feel like the fact that she actually reads sooooo many of these comments and gives us little likes to let us know that she actually saw it is super nice and underappreciated!

Second of all I appreciate every single moderator who gives their time to keep this community a fun, nice space where people respect each other and keep moving lost threads/ comments to the right spot helping people who are new or who just don't know where to look to get the info they are looking for!

Third of all I appreciate you, yes you random reader for reading this random comment, I don't know why you are reading this but I appreciate it! :p

I also appreciate my friends like @Venky61 who keep coming up with creative, well written threads of their own inspiring me to want to write even more and try and be even more fun/ interesting myself! Thanks bro, and keep doing what you're doing! ;)

There are too many people in this forum to appreciate to be honest. I don't even remember all their names but I've had questions about my phone in the past and thanks to soooo many forum members who actually know what they're talking about you can always find an answer to your question or by asking it in the right thread or if you just look for it with that nifty search bar (maybe I should say I also very much appreciate the search bar for all his work and that he often is very much underappreciated :p )

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018

Mjo, keithnyc, varma246 and 14 others like this.
  5. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Jul 16, 2018

The1Lion , Jul 16, 2018 :
    I appreciate all that have helped, advised, shared and comforted me - too many to list perhaps :oops:

Some are no longer active I think but there's been so many I'd have to go over thousands of posts if I wanted to try to list them all! :eek:

Edit: I'll give it a go (TWSS) :p
    @meatandy for his recent generous offer
    @Linanc7 for sharing recipes
    @SoniaB for cleaning up the forums so it won't be like this:
    [​IMG]

@zepphead for being the fun loving guy he is
    @Ceasedd for being a bit of a partner in crime back when we posted in the "intro" thread
    @funmunke yet another fun guy to have on the forums
    @Mr. BG for reminding me of the fun of Full Throttle
    @theshinybeast for making sure I use proper Englesh :p
    @toastytoast1234 because TWSS
    @pa5t1s for coupons ;):p
    @Mjo for this thread

Okay, I'd be here all day tagging! All my friends past and present in the WoHo!

That reminds me how can I NOT thank @16por9 for creating the WoHo in the first place!

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018

meatandy, Mjo, funmunke and 28 others like this.
  6. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Jul 16, 2018

Venky61 , Jul 16, 2018 :
    Thank you so much for your kind words my friend :D. I can say the same for you. You write really well and have proved it already. I wish to see more of your threads :) PS: Do tag me in them ;)

I would like to appreciate OnePlus for Creating such wonderful forum to exchange ideas, be helpful, get inspired and more importantly make such amazing virtual friends :)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018

Mjo, keithnyc, varma246 and 15 others like this.
  7. the_o2
    User of the Year 2018 Jul 18, 2018

Mjo, keithnyc, varma246 and 20 others like this.
  8. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow Jul 22, 2018

toastytoast1234 , Jul 22, 2018 :
    upload_2018-7-22_5-40-47.png
    upload_2018-7-22_5-39-34.png
    Wait what, have I blacked out again?

PS C:\> (get-date).dayofweek
    Sunday

Attached Files:

Mjo, keithnyc, idkwhoiam322 and 7 others like this.
  9. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jul 22, 2018

NeVeR_SeTTLe , Jul 22, 2018 :
    There are many moderators which I appreciate but the most and why are these:

@Ruby G. - Her hard work in creating contests, announcements and the infamous [Let's Talk] threads :D I like Ruby because she is kind, sincere, creative, imaginative, funny and always friendly :)

@Crystal Z. - What can I say about Crystal? She also is in the same ball park as @Ruby G. Very kind, appreciative, hard working and also funny :D I would call @Ruby G. and @Crystal Z. sisters as I can feel that they work as a group effort.

@David Y. - Very open individual. You can ask David anything and he will get back to you. Open to feedback and listens to little old us users. Thank you David! :)

@script - for creating extra photography threads and for keeping them clean. Without these pearls, we wouldn't have the pleasure of sharing pictures that are interest to us and want to showcase to the world :D

@superplus - she always helps me when I have questions. The last time she helped me was when I couldn't post my post because it said that some word is not appropriate.... well @superplus found it in no time. I really appreciate her kindness, patience and helpfulness :)

@SoniaB - she's another helpful moderator who goes far and beyond when users have problems with the device or when there is action needed that needs to be addressed to OnePlus. I also asked her a lot of questions which I was curious and always got an answer. Patience and her positive attitude to help others is purely amazing :)

@pablofg1978 - he is the one that has a no hold bar attitude - tough and keeps the threads very clean. His famous words are "redundant thread closed" "please post in the battery section" :D Oh and who can forget about warning points! He is the infamous warning giver :D That is all I need to say about him ;)

@Cheetosdust - He is the brains in the whole community. Very creative writer, generous, kind and most importantly can lighten the whole mood when somebody is down. :) Cheetos, keep on doing what you are doing and never change brother ;)

@dsmonteiro - Smart, intelligent and funny but also won't let nobody bounce on his head :p Thanks bro for helping me and giving me advice on some lil' things ;)

I would also like to thank all the Worlholians - @Shivang Joshi, @meatandy, @theshinybeast, @The1Lion, @BobbyVK, @RJBoss, @SJBoss, @the_o2, @Venky61, @toastytoast1234, @Mjo, @Sun90, @GopalB., @Hydra Bob, @idkwhoiam322, @LightningXIII, @Dunnow, @malidan, @zepphead, @Ceasedd, @pa5t1s, @NeverGiveUpOnUrDreams, @Dresa91, @manuel19, @Akhshay Srinivasan, @BeingIncog, @MentalDraco,
    @Nezumi_
    @Rohan Pratap Bharti, @Deepak.Si, @sommersy, @Android450, @Bobbie63, @enzodolan, @G_plusone, @rohitanand, @binky, @hotsauce, @Sharinnn, @thechadd, @The Joker, @Mr. BG, @Tobikage, @Punk_69, @Baymax, @Zh_kilat, @Shadow0929, @SyberianXGamerz, @sethisidd, @agoinfly (those who I forgot, sorry about that) - they all are my family. You know why? Because a family shares, laughs, keeps contact, helps each other and are there (even if it is distant). Thank you for that ya'll :)

Also a big shout out to @Bouncer71, @TibiTibi, @buntycubal, @hennes, @otto2 - I consider you guys my family too. Thank you for sharing your photo experiences. Learned a lot from each and everyone of you. Thank you also for supporting me and for giving me direction in my photography. :)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2018

zepphead, Mjo, keithnyc and 48 others like this.
  10. Punk_69
    Lollipop Jul 22, 2018

Punk_69 , Jul 22, 2018 :
    :hearteyes::hearteyes:

Mjo, keithnyc, Matt 80 and 10 others like this.
  11. Rohan Pratap Bharti
    Jelly Bean Jul 22, 2018

Rohan Pratap Bharti , Jul 22, 2018 :
    Thank You Means alot thank you very much sir

Mjo, keithnyc, Matt 80 and 8 others like this.
  12. manuel19
    KitKat Jul 22, 2018

manuel19 , Jul 22, 2018 :
    Wow thank you so much for tagging me dear friend, it's an honor! :D

Mjo, keithnyc, Matt 80 and 7 others like this.
  13. Punk_69
    Lollipop Jul 22, 2018

Punk_69 , Jul 22, 2018 :
    I'd appreciate everyone in this community.... From the OnePlus guys to the mods to all the users.... No matter how dumb they are

Mjo, Matt 80, Bouncer71 and 12 others like this.
  14. the_o2
    User of the Year 2018 Jul 22, 2018

the_o2 , Jul 22, 2018 :
    Thanks for the tag :):)
    Yep, Wormhole is a family :blush::blush:

Mjo, keithnyc, Matt 80 and 13 others like this.
  15. TheRealGamer
    Lollipop Jul 22, 2018

TheRealGamer , Jul 22, 2018 :
    Thanks for tagging my long name haha. Thank You Bro!

Mjo, keithnyc, Bouncer71 and 8 others like this.
  16. Akhshay Srinivasan
    Nougat Jul 22, 2018

Akhshay Srinivasan , Jul 22, 2018 :
    Whatever I'm supposed to express has been done by @NeVeR_SeTTLe :)

Still......,

I appreciate @Carl and @Pete for coming up with new hardwares of its own kind and constant softwares updates and sustaining with their Bot friendly community with good stuffs.

I appreciate @Ruby G. , @Crystal Z. , for their quick responses to their users.... be it anything :) Isn't this something to be talked/said about ?

I appreciate every mods of Opc for the way they work.

I appreciate @Gary C. for not responding to our quotes :tearsofjoy: yet does everything we need for our devices on the software end.

I appreciate @Joel Jacob for conducting Op programs or any informative shares with regards to India.

I appreciate @NeVeR_SeTTLe for being friendly with users of Opc and so is @Alvie .

I appreciate @NeverGiveUpOnUrDreams for his Interviews ;)

I appreciate @Mjo for creating this thread :)

I appreciate whomsoever it is being a staff member of the Op team or a user of this forum for bearing with all my appreciates xD

Finally, I appreciate Op team for your future projects too :)

Thank y'all :)

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018

G_plusone, Mjo, varma246 and 15 others like this.
  17. Akhshay Srinivasan
    Nougat Jul 22, 2018

Akhshay Srinivasan , Jul 22, 2018 :
    What else do we need Hunk ? Thanks a ton man, it means a lot :kissingsmiling: :)

Mjo, keithnyc, idkwhoiam322 and 7 others like this.
  18. OneByOneTwo
    Froyo Jul 22, 2018

Mjo, keithnyc, idkwhoiam322 and 4 others like this.
  19. pablofg1978
    Nougat Head Moderator Jul 22, 2018

pablofg1978 , Jul 22, 2018 :
    [​IMG]

otto2, Mjo, keithnyc and 10 others like this.
  20. pablofg1978
    Nougat Head Moderator Jul 22, 2018

pablofg1978 , Jul 22, 2018 :
    I appreciate....

@Adam Krisko :
    one of the most amazing person that I Meet in the forum. Forever our modfather.

The entire moderator team:
    a group of amazing people, I love you guys.

@David Y. And @Crystal Z. :
    the most cool admins on the forum. The work and how they love this community gives me hope every day.

@dsmonteiro :
    he helped me a lot in my start as moderator, really fun and cool person. Love his troll side and miss him a lot as moderator.

@NeVeR_SeTTLe, @idkwhoiam322, @Sun90, @Hydra Bob, @Android450 and much more :
    thanks guys for all your help, you guys rocks!

dsmonteiro, otto2, Mjo and 21 others like this.