[Let's Talk] To whom are you gonna give your appreciation in this Community?

1. Tobikage
    Nougat Jul 22, 2018

Tobikage , Jul 22, 2018 :
    I appreciate people who stick around here for the people and the community and not for OnePlus ;)

Mjo, funmunke, superplus and 19 others like this.
  2. Deepak.Si
    KitKat Jul 22, 2018

Deepak.Si , Jul 22, 2018 :
    Love everyone, you know it...:kissingheart:

But since the @ is kind of necessary....

...one among them is @Tobikage

Always be the Harsh. Brother!!;):D:p:)

...and.....many from the past and present...:innocent:

Mjo, keithnyc, varma246 and 11 others like this.
  3. Deepak.Si
    KitKat Jul 22, 2018

Mjo, keithnyc, Matt 80 and 8 others like this.
  4. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Jul 22, 2018

Venky61 , Jul 22, 2018 :
    Those are such wonderful words.. Thanks for the tag :) #family

Mjo, idkwhoiam322, Bouncer71 and 7 others like this.
  5. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Jul 22, 2018

Cheetosdust , Jul 22, 2018 :
    Thank you so much for those words, my good friend. They mean a lot - you are too kind :)

It's users like you that make me come back day after day. Nothing but respect for you.

Lots of love to all of you. You are all awesome :cool:

Mjo, varma246, Matt 80 and 13 others like this.
  6. Shadow0929
    Jelly Bean Jul 22, 2018

Shadow0929 , Jul 22, 2018 :
    thanks for the tag bro really appreciate it

Mjo, varma246, idkwhoiam322 and 7 others like this.
  7. sommersy
    KitKat Jul 22, 2018

sommersy , Jul 22, 2018 :
    tenor (2).gif

Mjo, varma246, idkwhoiam322 and 6 others like this.
  8. LightningXIII
    Community Veteran Jul 22, 2018

Mjo, varma246, idkwhoiam322 and 12 others like this.
  9. LightningXIII

Mjo, keithnyc, varma246 and 10 others like this.
  10. buntycubal
    User of the Year 2017 Jul 22, 2018

buntycubal , Jul 22, 2018 :
    I appreciate @script , @Gav_W86 , @meatandy , @Baymax , @Cheetosdust , @Hydra Bob , @NeVeR_SeTTLe , @the_o2 , @agoinfly , @izzykasha , @Sun90 , @Maximus Decimus Meridius , @SoniaB , @Matt 80 , @Waveform Modifier & @superplus these guys r always supporting & helping other members in this community.
    I also like to appreciate @NeVeR_SeTTLe , @woSch , @Bouncer71, @TibiTibi , @otto2 , @FrederikOlsen & @script , whatever I learn about photography & editing its because of them.
    I also like to thank @Zh_kilat , @Dresa91 & @Akhshay Srinivasan my offtopic buddies & @Punk_69 my OnePlus members art club buddy.
    I appreciate @Ruby G. , @Cheetosdust , @script , @Baymax , @izzykasha ,@Punk_69 , @NeverGiveUpOnUrDreams , @Shivang Joshi , @NeVeR_SeTTLe , @meatandy , @funmunke , @elanglois , @idkwhoiam322 ( for Trending Topics ) threads , great work & lots of respect for u guys , these r the most creative people I've seen in my life.
    Lots of love & respect for all of them .Thankyou all.
    Big thank you & lots of love for @Mjo.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018

manuel19, Mjo, keithnyc and 30 others like this.
  11. sommersy
    KitKat Jul 22, 2018

sommersy , Jul 22, 2018 :
    Oh, i suppose i should answer the OP question too...

I second most of the tags in this thread already -

giphy (16).gif

Also, it's a shame @Adam Krisko isn't still working here to get tag-checked as well.

Anyway, I'd like to add @The Earl of Twatshire to the list. Who here hasn't gotten over the misery of being awake by logging in to find one of his epic tales of inebriation and random yelling, i ask you...Indeed. :)

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018

12. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jul 22, 2018

NeVeR_SeTTLe , Jul 22, 2018 :
    [​IMG]

manuel19, Mjo, keithnyc and 17 others like this.
  13. otto2
    Photography Expert Jul 22, 2018

otto2 , Jul 22, 2018 :
    WOW. Thank you. IMG_20180722_160010_001.jpg

Mjo, keithnyc, varma246 and 15 others like this.
  14. Matt 80
    Lollipop Jul 22, 2018

Matt 80 , Jul 22, 2018 :
    [​IMG]

Mjo, keithnyc, superplus and 13 others like this.
  15. Dunnow

Dunnow , Jul 22, 2018 :
    Hm... This is a nice topic indeed...

I would say I have to start with @Adam Krisko who, back when I was a ball of anger towards OnePlus, seemed to be the first people who actually went straight to the point and down to earth real to me. Even though you guys never saw it, Adam and I have looooong threads in private, which went out to not even speaking about the company anymore, but just a bit more random things. At some points I feel bad for being annoying to him many times. But I think he knew from what all that was coming from and managed to see the big picture instead of just hating on the angry dog.

Past that I believe I got a nice and healthy relationship with a bunch of guys around here. @Mr. BG was one of the firsts, @sfomin and @malidan were always there to troll noobies with me and had out great deal of laughs.

Then @dsmonteiro which goes back a long time ago, we get to get along better when he stopped being a mod and I think he did not feel the need to be so politically correct anymore.

@Tobikage @NeVeR_SeTTLe (this last one now bothers me on whatsapp every 3 or 4 days... sigh... SO annoying :p) where 2 whomst I had great debates against and with. Now I feel we all appreciate each other even tho we do not interact on a daily basis, I see them around here and I just feel companion when actually participating in threads where they are.

We cannot forget about baes and good friends, so, now would be the time to add @LightningXIII onto the mix. We have a lot of stupid talks in the forums but it all started back one day where we discussed one day over random stuff. Since then we've been on real good terms and have kept in touch outside the forums. We might even get to meet soon, as I'll be traveling onto her country in a while.

Followed by @SoniaB whom I guess I've been just coinciding on so many threads and so many jokes with others who also appreciate her that I now consider her as someone interesting to have around here. I also liked to annoy her by tagging her on each stupid forum that needed moderation. That's what she gets when she says "I'll always be around to moderate things like this" :p (but that she never knew until now, sorry >.<)

Then there's a whole bunch of wormies which come with the people mentioned above (or just for being wormies). The fact that we all got to get some kind of companionship and maybe appreciate each other for what we are, I think, brought the acceptance of even more people, as we all go to the wormhole thread and get to see the others interact with even more users.
    I'm not SO active on the forums anymore, mainly due to now being much more busy than I was a couple years back, but the wormhole has always been a place to enjoy the company of others, you might not go there for half a year and you will be welcomed as if it was yesterday as well as get to meet newcomers or unknown people.

Also, kudos to @otto2 and @script for being nice great lads. Meeting them on the Camera forum (together with others) was real nice. They truly are great people that might not come across to clearly on text, but meeting them would change your mind for sure

Mjo, keithnyc, superplus and 16 others like this.
  16. NeVeR_SeTTLe

NeVeR_SeTTLe , Jul 22, 2018 :
    [​IMG]

Mjo, superplus, Matt 80 and 14 others like this.
  17. woSch
    Photography Expert Jul 22, 2018

Mjo, superplus, varma246 and 12 others like this.
  18. LightningXIII

LightningXIII , Jul 22, 2018 :
    Am I the best forum bae? :D

manuel19, Mjo, idkwhoiam322 and 11 others like this.
  19. Dunnow

Dunnow , Jul 22, 2018 :
    U the only forum Bae. Period.

Mjo, Cheetosdust, Sun90 and 7 others like this.
  20. SoniaB
    Nougat Head Moderator Jul 22, 2018

SoniaB , Jul 22, 2018 :
    Thank you all so much!

Oh you two :rolleyes:

Anyways,
    There are far too many people that I would want to tag.
    The NET and Welcome threaders that then evolved to wormhole. My fellow mods (past and present) and of course modfather, @Adam Krisko

But if I were to go down memory lane, then I would have to give a shout out to @ouch123 @Mr. BG @pipecpa @barb and my Chubi @Kattis. My Titans

Mr. BG, Mjo, keithnyc and 22 others like this.