[Let's Talk] To whom are you gonna give your appreciation in this Community?

1. Lancelot_69
    Lollipop Jul 24, 2018

Lancelot_69 , Jul 24, 2018 :
    It was probably thirsty Thursday and you were to drunk

Mjo, Cheetosdust, buntycubal and 4 others like this.
  2. Bouncer71
    OnePlus 7 Pro Sample Shot Photographer Jul 25, 2018

Bouncer71 , Jul 25, 2018 :
    First of all my appreciation goes out to you @Mjo

For starting this Tag fest...;)

And here it goes...
    in no specific order...;)

@Mjo, @Shivang Joshi, @meatandy, @Hydra Bob, @NeVeR_SeTTLe, @theshinybeast, @otto2, @The1Lion, @BobbyVK, @Bobbie63, @RJBoss, @SJBoss, @the_o2, @Venky61, @toastytoast1234, @Sun90, @GopalB., @idkwhoiam322, @LightningXIII, @Dunnow, @pa5t1s, @NeverGiveUpOnUrDreams, @Dresa91, @strafer, @Akhshay Srinivasan, @BeingIncog, @MentalDraco, @hennes, @FlixbusLennart, @FrederikOlsen, @script, @Straynart, @TibiTibi, @The Earl of Twatshire,
    @Nezumi_ , @Deepak.Si, @Android450, @enzodolan, @G_plusone, @binky, @hotsauce, @buntycubal @Sharinnn, @thechadd, @The Joker, @Mr. BG, @Tobikage, @Punk_69, @Baymax, @Shadow0929, @dsmonteiro @SyberianXGamerz, @agoinfly, @artloverjv, @sfomin, @Ash645 ...
    Insert Tag I forgot... @.....
    Plus all the new, past or not so active members...!

I appreciate all of you for being the individuals you are...!
    For the fun comments and threads, the amazing creativity, the helpfulness, the team efforts, for putting me into place when I'm over my head again, For driving me crazy. For all the tags, invites, good mornings, conversations and careing. For sharing expieriences, photos or just a web find. For the interest and inspiration...

For making this Forum a home for us...!:D

A special appreciation goes out to @David Y., @Crystal Z., and @Ruby G.
    for the challaging Contests they come up with...!

This arrived today...

IMG_20180725_150642.jpg
    OP3, Stock Cam, DNG, ON1 Photo RAW. River Rhine, Mannheim, Germany

And I really appreciate that I was amongst the Winners...! :D

Soooo...?

Who's Tag fest is next...?
    ;):D

Mjo, Deepak.Si, Punk_69 and 32 others like this.
  3. Shadow0929
    Jelly Bean Jul 25, 2018

Shadow0929 , Jul 25, 2018 :
    thanks for the kind words <3 really appreciate it

Mjo, Cheetosdust, buntycubal and 6 others like this.
  4. LightningXIII
    Community Veteran Jul 25, 2018

LightningXIII , Jul 25, 2018 :
    Thank you <3

Mjo, Cheetosdust, pa5t1s and 7 others like this.
  5. Bouncer71

Thanks for the roses...:)
    didn't know you do editing besides photos...;)

and
    @NeVeR_SeTTLe thanks for the shoutout...!!:)
    totally missed that...:confused:

Mjo, Cheetosdust, pa5t1s and 8 others like this.
  6. BeingIncog
    Nougat Jul 25, 2018

Mjo, Cheetosdust, pa5t1s and 9 others like this.
  7. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow Jul 25, 2018

toastytoast1234 , Jul 25, 2018 :
    Much like @theshinybeast said earlier my arse is way too lazy to go out and compile a list like this, but it would no doubt contain a lot of the same fine specimens you already mentioned. Is it a complete coincidence that most of those seem to be centred around a particular gravitational anomaly? Hmm, possible - I don't stray outside of it much these days except to lob the odd potshot here & there when I see something funny.

Also, I don't have anywhere near as scenic a view right now to take a picture of something OP related, so here's a photo of lunch instead

upload_2018-7-25_22-8-23.jpeg
    Xiaomi Mi A1, stock cam, default settings, slightly tipsy, my back 'garden', London, UK.

Mjo, Cheetosdust, pa5t1s and 11 others like this.
  8. Bouncer71

Haaaa..:D

In Bruges...:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Mjo, Cheetosdust, pa5t1s and 8 others like this.
  9. Bouncer71

Most of the list is Copypasta with additional ingredients but I'm also fine with one of those kebabs...:tonguewink:

10. Akhshay Srinivasan
    Nougat Jul 26, 2018

Akhshay Srinivasan , Jul 26, 2018 :
    Thanks a ton @Bouncer71 :)

This one's a remarkable quote which has life in it :3

Thanks for the tags too :>

Mjo, Cheetosdust, Bouncer71 and 4 others like this.
  11. the_o2
    User of the Year 2018 Jul 26, 2018

the_o2 , Jul 26, 2018 :
    Thanks for tag mate :)
    And congratulations again for winning :D

12. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Jul 26, 2018

Venky61 , Jul 26, 2018 :
    Thank you for the Tag :D
    And that's an amazing capture :) Congratulations again for winning.

13. The Joker
    Marshmallow Jul 26, 2018

The Joker , Jul 26, 2018 :
    :D Nice.. thx
    And congratulations with winning.
    And that picture is a beautiful composition .

:) it's nice to know people like me

Mjo, Bouncer71, Cheetosdust and 2 others like this.
  14. Mr. BG
    Marshmallow Jul 26, 2018

Mr. BG , Jul 26, 2018 :
    Nice Doge...

;)

Lest we forget Red ;)

it was fun, remember the good times...

2961ED6A-D657-4F4F-A060-D9E4A3D2F7EF.gif
    Cheers to all I care for, you know who you are ;)

15. FlixbusLennart
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Jul 26, 2018

FlixbusLennart , Jul 26, 2018 :
    Man this is a really positive thread!
    There are too many to tag them without being considered a spam bot. Specially the guys from our The Lab group - we are still in good contact. All the active guys here, for their help to others, for increasing the quality of this forum, or just for the banter in off-topic and game threads. Also, the mods and Managers - they make this place truly special and always have an open ear.

This thread is really good.

Mjo, superplus, Ruby G. and 1 other person like this.
  16. zepphead
    Lollipop Jul 30, 2018

zepphead , Jul 30, 2018 :
    Kind words @NeVeR_SeTTLe ... I must try to get on the forums a bit more ..... I've been otherwise occupied these last weeks!

17. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Aug 1, 2018

luigimario , Aug 1, 2018 :
    I'm not terribly active on the forums, but I've been around for a couple years now. I've had great experiences with people helping me, and by helping other people. I've had a lot of laughs and fun with jokes and word games. I've learned a lot about tech, OnePlus, my OP3, and how to use [SPOILER][SPOILER] tags :)

Edit: clearly I didn't learn how to use spoiler tags LOL :p

I have conversed with many people, mostly wonderful people, and laughed at troll comments, especially when they aren't malicious. This community helped me get through some rough times at work because it provided a refuge to take my mind off stressful things and just read about things I like and chat with nice people.

There are lots of people I'd like to thank because this forum has brought joy to my life, and provided answers to tech questions and to things I never even wanted to know. I think this thread topic is a great idea because while we may appreciate many people, we usually don't take the time to express that appreciation or gratitude.

So thanks to @Mjo for this thread and thanks to all the others in the WoHo thread for welcoming me in and helping me to spend some time pleasantly.

Thanks to all the moderators for keeping the forums neat and civil, and for helping a noob like me when I needed it. Also, thanks for all the fun contests and prizes that I never won, but some people got to feel special and benefit from it so that's all good.

There are too many names to remember or mention so that's why I'm keeping it general. But if you've shared a laugh with me, helped me out or received help from me, or just interacted in any way on these forums, THANKS for the memories :) I'll tag a few people that I can remember off the top of my head so sorry to those I forgot, you are still appreciated.

@Cheetosdust @Baymax @meatandy @Android450 @BobbyVK @superplus @SJBoss

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018

18. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Aug 1, 2018

Cheetosdust , Aug 1, 2018 :
    Your whole post is beautiful and thank you so much for the tag, but let me just quote this bit:

That's exactly what I love about the sense of community; that's all that matters: a positive interaction that makes you feel welcomed into a place.

You have a great heart and that is what's on my memory when I see your username.

So, a thank you, a hug, and the wish we can make many many more memories from right about...now. :cool:

toastytoast1234, Mjo, Ruby G. and 3 others like this.
  19. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Aug 1, 2018

luigimario , Aug 1, 2018 :
    I'm sure the disco dancing Luigi doesn't hurt either :p

But seriously, thanks for the kind words. It gave me the warm-and-fuzzies :D

Mjo, Cheetosdust, Ruby G. and 3 others like this.
  20. brian.sedore
    Honeycomb Aug 3, 2018

brian.sedore , Aug 3, 2018 :
    Since I haven't been with this community very long, I don't know a lot of members and what they bring to the table. So I will just name the few that I know.

I'll send some appreciation to Ruby for organizing a lot of community events for the users. Great opportunities for other people to get involved who may not normally get involved.

To Manu for keeping us up-to-date on some new developments for our devices.

I haven't had to be on either end of this, but I believe their name is Sonia. Sonia has jumped into many threads that I've seen where users were badmouthing customer support because of a situation that may or may not have been the fault of OnePlus and tried to help out. Even when this user was not called out specifically, Sonia jumped in and tried to clear some things up and help out. Good on ya.

In addition to the above, I appreciate all of the users who put their own positive spin on things here. There are so many users who make a point out to call out others if somebody has said something incorrectly, made a simple mistake, or point out how poor other users' grammar was even if it wasn't their first language (saw that recently). For those users who are kind, who put a positive spin on things, or user their sense of humour to lighten things up a bit, I appreciate you. Keep making this forum a nice place to come for information on a great line of products.