[Let's Talk] What is it like being a OnePlus fan in your country?

1. Alexrose
    Donut Jul 2, 2018

2. Deactivated User
    Mar 26, 2019

3. Aathif_Mahir
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 29, 2019

Aathif_Mahir , Mar 29, 2019 :
    Here in Sri Lanka, OnePlus still not everyone's brand but I love to see people carrying OnePlus devices in the future. Normally People do critisize me for not using Samsung or apple devices because people here only knows those brands, they never understand the community of people that worked to developed a Brand that Never Settle in any of the loops that other brands did get settled. Whatever it is OnePlus Device is an emotion that developed by community and those people never knows the power of community. Therefore I'm proud to be a OnePlus addict!

4. Dagobert Duck
    Froyo Mar 29, 2019

Dagobert Duck , Mar 29, 2019 :
    In germany you looks like "he / she hasn't the money for an iPhone, so he / she buys a china phone". I like the brand, hardware and software.

5. CEDoromal
    Froyo May 17, 2019

CEDoromal , May 17, 2019 :
    Here in the Philippines, it's rare to see other OnePlus fans.
    Not because it's disliked here, but because it's not well-known in our country. Most of the time, only tech geeks like me knows what OnePlus is. This is primarily because of non-existent OnePlus stores and 3rd party resellers aside from Digital Walker stores and Lazada.

Because of the lack of marketing here compared to the likes of Samsung, people like me are the ones spreading the word of how great OnePlus devices are. Even though I haven't really had a OnePlus device before (because I'm a student and I can't afford one), I guarantee others that it will definitely be worth their money.

I even tried to make my father buy me one, not just to fulfill my wants but also to acknowledge my father that there are brands better than Samsung and Apple. However, when we finally get to a Digital Walker store, they said they're currently out of stock, which was definitely a bummer to me because now that I'm about to go to college, I'm sure that my father won't buy me a new phone for quite some time in order to save money.

6. Z1557376700621
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2019

Z1557376700621 , Jun 1, 2019 :
    in India maximum people are switching to One Plus phones as they are better in function than others. This phone provides us what we actually want it.

7. Scorlling
    Gingerbread Dec 29, 2019

Scorlling , Dec 29, 2019 :
    Let's start at the beginning.

It all started in 2015 when I've first ever saw a OnePlus device which was the OnePlus one. I've moved in to a new apartment with new people of course rocking my 1 year old Samsung Galaxy note 3 which was a great of a kind(mainly gaming). My roommate at that time had the a weird looking phone that I thought it was the Nexus or something else but never gave mind to it. Few days later turns out he's into games as well and we would play together. Slowly then I've realized that my phone is kinda slower than his which intrigued me because I was already happy with the Samsung Galaxy note 3. I asked him about his and tonmy surprise it's the OnePlus 1 a phone I've never ever heard before. A new phone exceeding the Samsung flagships phone speed was something quite interesting but I wasn't bought yet. Then it was back and forth about the phone specs that I was sold. OnePlus was superior and with OnePlus 2 on the way.
    Having lost that Battle I thought of moving to OnePlus but moving out of your comfort zone is quite challenging. And cause of the OnePlus invite system. I've decided to wait another year with the Note 3. Fast forward to the OnePlus 5 release date the note 3 had already passed it's expiry date and was getting quite the problems. So i moved to the OnePlus 3, which was an out of the world experience. There's was a huge gap in the performance and I've loved it ever since.

Owning the OnePlus stood amongy Friends and family cause it's like finding a gem, but not everyone know it's value. I was alone after my roommate left. And whenever I go out or to a friend house I've got to have my charger cause like not all had the type C port phones. I was alienated (in a good way) always having my phone as a center of attention felt good. And enlightening others about the OnePlus was something good as well.

It was quite the ride the the OnePlus 3 which was a dear. Now to a new life with the OnePlus 7T.

Ruby G. likes this.
  8. markgammage33
    Cupcake Jan 27, 2020

9. Aiswar
    Cupcake Jun 27, 2020

10. BeardyBiceps
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 21, 2020

BeardyBiceps , via OnePlus 5T Midnight Black , Aug 21, 2020 :
    OnePlus - The name is enough 🤩

The brand is spreading here in india like word of mouth. No ads no Promotion s, pure personal experience.
    See ,test and buy .. become fan.

Still remember that day when i got totally astonished after seeing one of the Oneplus phone in my friend's hand.

No doubt it's the no.1 premium android smartphone brand of india from last couple of years.

The look, the design, the OOS - its a full package.
    Nobody can resist or stop themselves to be an Oneplus fan.

Even if you dont hold a Oneplus fan then also people are mad about the Oneplus brand and someday they dream of buying an Oneplus phone for sure either for them or family.
    To experience the premium feature and feelings.

Its a feeling not only being oneplus fan, only a true fan can understand this.

And again Oneplus totally known for its Customer and aggressively working on customer's feedback and work on the products and OS.

I think the Best Stock android OS in the world, main key feature which attracts the peope to become its fans.

India is quite large in population and people are quite fond of new technologies and smartphones. Oneplus has a very big key role in it, no doubt.

Best Market indeed for Oneplus too, which make them to launch all total new sub-brand in mid-range Smartphones which is NORD.
    And the fanbase is so strong here that it went out of stock with in seconds. Evem without knowing the features people pre-ordered, thats called true love and fanbase for oneplus with extreme trust.

Happy to see Oneplus always heard their customers, worked on it and comeback with spark.

OnePlus fan in india is like a premium person in here with full of love and respect just like the brand holding number one position in premium Smartphones list in india.

Keep up the same spirit, keep up the same madness.
    Proud fan of Oneplus. [e]2764[/e]️

11. androidForever9864
    Honeycomb Oct 6, 2020