[Let's Talk] What you want to tell Pete and Carl?

1. FranciscoCM Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 2, 2018

FranciscoCM, Aug 2, 2018 :
    My questions:
    1.- What direction oneplus is headed?
    2.- I love OxygenOS, could have hidden options to have more customization, and at the same time be stock?
    3.- could implement the choice of normal charge/fast?
    4.- have thought opening physical stores?

script likes this.
  2. p2p Gingerbread Aug 2, 2018

p2p, Aug 2, 2018 :
    Q: Why OnePlus decided to not include displayport/slimport support? Is something I have been wondering for a time.

I-1: The customer support MUST be much, much better. In Europe is a complete mess.

I-2: Better screens with more resolution, better view angles and higher maximum nits (I returned the op6 because of this).

I-3: IP68

I-4: A dedicated DAC with a good amp.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018

jimmmysil and script like this.
  3. brian.sedore Gingerbread Aug 3, 2018

brian.sedore, Aug 3, 2018 :
    1. Why do you keep stating that OnePlus phones have great cameras? I think it would be more appealing to simply state the specs instead of going out of your way to say they have fantastic cameras with dual-lenses. The blind tests are all well and good, but in MKBHD’s recent video, he says that he loves your OP6. Although, he can’t help but keep going back to the better camera on the Pixel 2. I can’t speak for experience about other devices, but the 5T really doesn’t have a good camera. Just stick to the specs if the pictures they're producing aren't Earth-shattering.
    2. It would be nice if you expanded the pop-up events around the world. I’m sure you get attention of users far and wide with these events. Unfortunately for me and my fellow citizens, OnePlus hasn’t had events in Canada. At least, not in the last couple of iterations. Your AMAs have included Europe, the US, and maybe other places I cannot think of at the moment, but Canada has been left out. Pop one of those bad boys up in Montreal or Toronto and you’ve got a lot of happy campers here. Of course, I’m a little biased.
    3. I know it might not make much sense for the company financially, but I would love to see a OnePlus tablet. Sure, Android tablets haven’t exactly set the world on fire. Ever since the Nexus line was dropped, I’ve been looking for something to replace my old school Nexus 7. Can’t justify spending upwards of $600 or $700 on a Samsung and I don’t want to take the risk on some of the newer brand names and their models. Once my dinosaur Nexus 7 loses its life for good, it might be the end of tablets for me without an option with a decent price.
    4. Not an idea, but I’m curious how many free things you/your company have given away to your fanbase? With all the raffles and contests you have going on, you might be surprised at the dollar value of it all.
    5. I know I pointed out some negative things that you have done, but thanks for making a (series of) great device(s).

script likes this.
  4. cdnfarmer Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 3, 2018

cdnfarmer, Aug 3, 2018 :
    Questions:
    Part A: While growing up who or what inspired you?
    Part B: How did this person, thing or event inspire you?

If you were to tell youth one thing that you learned, a life lesson, what would it be?

script likes this.
  5. Pratham3593 Cupcake Aug 3, 2018

script likes this.
  6. G_mr._PieRacy_KSWB Honeycomb Aug 4, 2018

G_mr._PieRacy_KSWB, Aug 4, 2018 :
    They can do this as of dash charge
    but it'll make phone bulky

script likes this.
  7. script Marshmallow Moderator Dec 31, 2018

script, Dec 31, 2018 :
    Just noticed, these are fine questions.

cdnfarmer likes this.