[Let's Talk] What's the best life advice you've ever gotten?

1. Starcommander Jelly Bean Aug 6, 2019

Starcommander, Aug 6, 2019 :
    Yesterday was a cancelled cheque, tomorrow is a promissory note, but today is the cash you have, so spend it wisely.
    This means that what is gone is gone. Past cannot be changed. Stop regretting it.
    Dont over think about future you may never know what may come.
    Do the right things in the present irrespective of past or future. :)
    Believe me this hit me hard 10 years ago..

buntycubal and AlinkeelPraveen like this.
  2. AlinkeelPraveen Gingerbread Aug 6, 2019

AlinkeelPraveen, Aug 6, 2019 :
    Hi Star d u c my msg

Starcommander likes this.
  3. Starcommander Jelly Bean Aug 6, 2019

AlinkeelPraveen likes this.
  4. buntycubal Marshmallow Aug 17, 2019 at 7:59 PM

buntycubal, Aug 17, 2019 at 7:59 PM :
    Dump the body in a separate places than the murder scene or if you're cutting off victim’s head and hands dump those parts in a different area than the rest of body, this way the cops will have to survey two or three spots before they can put the pieces of the murder together.If you're throwing a body or parts of a body into a lake, don’t put it in a plastic bag, plastic bags prevent water from getting to the body,water must get to the body, this speeds up the rate of decomposition & also washes away trace of evidence.If you want to use a plastic bags i recommend you should make some holes in it & put couple of rocks along with your victims body/part's & make sure plastic bags should be from a major chain grocery store & not from the little corner shop with the weird bags that say ' thank you ' in a heart shape that are only used at five stores total in your city.It takes a lot longer to burn up a car than you’d think,just drive it into a lake instead.​

5. Starcommander Jelly Bean Aug 17, 2019 at 8:01 PM

Starcommander, Aug 17, 2019 at 8:01 PM :
    Who told you XD

buntycubal likes this.
  6. buntycubal Marshmallow Aug 17, 2019 at 8:13 PM

7. Starcommander Jelly Bean Aug 17, 2019 at 8:19 PM

Kytharsis and buntycubal like this.
  8. buntycubal Marshmallow Aug 19, 2019 at 9:40 PM

buntycubal, Aug 19, 2019 at 9:40 PM :
    The fewer people you include, the fewer people you will have to kill later,If you want to get away with murder, no one else can know about it:D

9. Impersonal Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 19, 2019 at 10:04 PM

Impersonal, Aug 19, 2019 at 10:04 PM :
    You, I like you!

Bouncer71 and buntycubal like this.