22.3%

57 vote(s)
    17.6%
  1. Trista W.
    Global Community <3 Staff Member Jun 20, 2020

Trista W. , Jun 20, 2020 :
    TW 1024 X 512 text (large).png

Hi everyone,

Within the past 15 days, we have collected over 1,200 valid entries from all over the world. It's yet another example of how our community members go above and beyond thanks to your extraordinary passion and supreme creativity. After carefully sifting through them, we finally picked out 8 candidates.

Now, it's time for you – our community – to decide which two designs can become a real jacket, which two can represent our community's choice. The voting will be open until Jun 25th, 8.00 EST. For APP users, please cast your vote in this link.

We will randomly pick 10 lucky guys from those who have voted for the final 2 winners and GIVE AWAY the JACKET.

1. 548.png

2. 'By keeping all the thing's in mind how one plus Fan's and One plus Red Label Club members love 1+ i had designed these designes.'
    106.png

3. 'I wanted to have prominent branding on one sleeve, taking inspiration from other high end clothing companies, which has great appeal to the young crowd. I've included some red accents, including the aglets, which adds a bit of character to the monochrome look of the black and grey jacket, and references the brand colour. The back of the jacket is plain, to keep a minimalistic look. Nothing looks great when it's over the top. I've also added a tiny easter egg on both the sleeves. When you bring them both together, it spells out the sentence "We Are One". Also, inside the jacket, near the collar, I've mentioned "Created by You", further signifying the co-creation aspect of this. The OnePlus x Community logo is proudly displayed on the left chest area, where the heart would be.'

214.png
    4. 'I have created an illustration on the theme- WE AND ONEPLUS. This illustration, printed on the backside of the jacket, shows how the oneplus community brings together people. My design is minimal and is made using only the brand's theme colors.'
    222.png

5. 'I would like the two white bands on the arms and the "OnePlus" logos on the chest and back to be of a reflective material, so as to bring out the logos and the "Never Settle" writing even at night. Furthermore, it would also have a further utility: making the wearer (pedestrians / cyclists) more visible in situations of poor visibility (in traffic, on cycle paths, etc.)'
    273.png
    279.png
    7.'Idea behind this was to keep it sleek and simple but obvious it was oneplus from a far. I kept to the main three colours to keep to the branding on packages and products. Logos and logotype 'Never settle' would be stitched, if possible. The inner text of the jacket would be on a panel, with the logo, logotype and a line 'Designed by the ONEPLUS Community'. The other panels of colour should be the same material as the jacket, if possible.'
    469.png
    8. 'This design has a very strong red line that symbolizes the modern times and technology, everything start with the line! The OnePlus symbol must be embroidery and the " Never Settle" embossed printed'
    876.png

2. Batman360
    Lollipop Jun 20, 2020

Batman360 , Jun 20, 2020 :
    Okay so can we take the image on the back of the 4th entry and paste it on the back of the 7th entry? 😂
    That would look really cool though 🔥
    Still I would go with the 7th one😉

3. Starcommander
    Lollipop Jun 20, 2020

Starcommander , Jun 20, 2020 :
    This is so difficult 😐☹️
    I like 7th One

If anyone wants to look at my suggestion :

My theme explanation
    Community is at heart.

We and OnePlus :
    Here I represented "we" as combination of the events that bring community together :
    Open Ears Forum
    Shot on OnePlus (SOOP)
    Ideas platform
    Closed beta test (CBT)
    Red cable club(RCC)
    OnePlus-jacket-tp-back_1_001_compress72.jpg

OnePlus-jacket-tp-sleeve_1_compress96.jpg

OnePlus-jacket-tp-front_1_compress88.jpg

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020

4. Waffle Toaster
    Gingerbread Jun 20, 2020

Waffle Toaster , Jun 20, 2020 :
    Going for the 7th. It looks clean with a simple, bold design but with small touches here and there like the Designed by the ONEPLUS Community on the inside. Great looks on all of them but #7's got that varsity jacket look going on and I'd wear it.

Edit: I want to love the 4th one too to be fair but I have noticed that one of the rears of the phones has no camera. Something I'm sure they can edit if they became one of the first place finalists!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020

5. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016 Jun 20, 2020

bidhin_raj, drl431, JelleZon and 9 others like this.

7. SeanPlus
    Honeycomb Jun 20, 2020

SeanPlus , Jun 20, 2020 :
    Well done to the 8 finalists. It's going to be hard to choose - they're very similar.

8. Cakepips
    Froyo Jun 20, 2020

Cakepips , Jun 20, 2020 :
    Firstly, oh my gosh I'm in the final 8?! WOW! (Not going to tell you which one though... ;))

Thank you @Trista W. and the whole of OnePlus Team.
    And congrats to my fellow finalists, whoever you are!

Oh man, this is difficult vote... I actually like all of these!

Agreed. Can't we just combine these? Maybe just all of them 😂

9. MaiBeret
    Gingerbread Jun 20, 2020

MaiBeret , Jun 20, 2020 :
    I'm surprised that several people who submitted their design in the contest thread hasn't made it to the top 8. :eek: I can imagine how hard it was to choose 8 out of 1200 designs though.

These are really nice tho! It would be an honor to wear one of these ♡

#4 has a lot of creativity in terms of the back and really represents the "We and OnePlus" theme. I love the back of it. I just personally feel that it's lacking a bit in the overall design? I don't know how to explain it. It still would make a really nice jacket!

In they end, my vote has to go to #7 because I just love the design overall. I feel that there's a sense of balance in terms of color and movement for the jacket. :D

10. woSch
    Photography Expert Jun 20, 2020

11. MasterJafri07
    Eclair Jun 20, 2020

MasterJafri07 , Jun 20, 2020 :
    Well done to all the finalists and also others who have put in a lot of effort into their designs!
    [e]1f44d[/e]

Swatiranjan and G_plusone like this.
  12. Praju. , via OnePlus Community App , Jun 20, 2020 :
    My Pick for the OnePlus - Coach Jacket Designs would be #2 and #4 . Hope to see this turn into real jackets soon.

Thanks @Trista W. for sharing these selected final designs with us.
    All the best to all the 8 Finalists [e]1f44d[/e]

Swatiranjan and G_plusone like this.

14. Tobikage
    Nougat Jun 20, 2020

Tobikage , Jun 20, 2020 :
    Let's be honest....#7 is the only one you'd wear out in public without a mask. :rolleyes:

Cakepips, superplus, drl431 and 7 others like this.
  15. Cakepips
    Froyo Jun 20, 2020

Cakepips , Jun 20, 2020 :
    Thanks @PrajwalShettigar ! Up to the community now... :blush: (and now I have to nervously wait a further 5 days! 😂)

16. Drasm19
    Honeycomb Jun 20, 2020

Swatiranjan, G_plusone and deep0611 like this.
  17. Krishn Agarwal
    Eclair Jun 20, 2020

Krishn Agarwal , Jun 20, 2020 :
    My heartiest congratulations to the finalists! [e]2764[/e]️[e]1f601[/e]
    Nearly all the designs are minimalistic which is what I like in a hoodie.

But tbh the overall design and display of #7 is what everyone is liking, and same goes for me.
    I don't think so that #4's print should go on its back though. This would make it all filled up, which is also not good.

Idk if we can vote for two or not(as their are going to be 2 finalists), but if so I would vote for #7 and #5.

Best of luck to the selected participants!
    Peace. 🕉️☮️

18. chbsrkrishna
    Cupcake Jun 20, 2020

19. Batman360
    Lollipop Jun 20, 2020

Batman360 , Jun 20, 2020 :
    Ikr?!🔥

20. lenzfliker
    Cupcake Jun 20, 2020

lenzfliker , Jun 20, 2020 :
    Didn't make it to the final 8 but here are the two designs I submitted. Feel free to give your genuine feedback! weandoneplusbylenzfliker.png

Cakepips, Trista W., aris and 7 others like this.