Let's Wear OnePlus-Design A Coach Jacket Together

1. Trista W.
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2020

Trista W. , Jun 1, 2020 :
    TW 1024 X 512 text (large).png

Hi friends,

Over the years, OnePlus community has gathered a robust group of talented individuals. You are brimming with ideas. You are equipped with an advanced level of artistic creativity and skills. You are looking for something unique.

Starting with the launch of invitation codes for the OnePlus One, we always felt that Community deserves something special. And now, we are realizing it together. We are inviting you to join in the co-design of a jacket, community-exclusive all the way: Community will design it, choose the final look, and jackets will be owned by our core users only.

| | Winners Announced
    Below, you can find the final vote count accumulated from all posted channels. More details>>
    #1-- 3,208 votes
    #2-- 2,580 votes
    #3-- 1,739 votes
    #4-- 1,540 votes
    #5-- 2,156 votes
    #6-- 1,518 votes
    #7-- 2,880 votes
    #8-- 2,250 votes

We'd like to thank to everyone who cast their votes and voiced your opinion, it's your support that made this Community Co-creation campaign a success. We will now start reaching out to the creators behind the winning designs to make them a reality!
    548.png #7 @Cakepips
    469.png
    Congratulations! You are the winners!
    | | How it works
    upload_2020-6-11_16-49-23.png
    1. Download the template or use the online design tool here.
    2. Attach the patterns and elements you think most relate with the 'We and OnePlus' theme, to the template we provide.
    3. Save your design in PNG file format and submit it via this link before Jun 15 20.00 EST.
    4. Wait for the evaluation from OnePlus Review Board, composed of Artist—Andre, Creative designer, Accessory Product manager and other key team members, to decide the top 8.
    5. Wait for the final verdict from Community by Jun 25.
    | | Judging criteria
    Our internal review board will evaluate all designs based on below three attributes:
    1. Relevancy to the theme–‘We and OnePlus’
    2. Creativity
    3. Aesthetics–catering to Gen Z trend
    | | Submission requirement
    1. OnePlus Logo is required to be presented on your design. You can download it here.
    2. Your work has to be original and not been used for any other contests or IP.
    3. The files submitted have to be above 120 PPI.
    | | Awards
    • [Participants] 200 community points will be awarded to everyone who submits their designs.
    • [Shortlisted] 1000 community points will be awarded to the TOP 8 entries.
    • [Shortlisted] Get featured in OnePlus channels
    • [Final Winners] Special edition of Community Jacket
    • [Final Winners] VIP ticket to next offline launch event, including return flight and one-night accommodation
    | | Q&A
    1. How many entries can I submit?
      We don't set up a limit on this. You can submit as many times as you want, but we value quality over quantity.

2. How will I be able to get this jacket?
      Jackets won't be for sale and the sole way to get one is by being active in online or offline community activities. We will provide more details later.

3. I'm not that active in Community. Is there a way for me to still get this jacket?
      Don't worry, we'll make sure you have chances to earn one by participating in coming community activities and show your presence in OnePlus story.

4. How will the final winners be chosen?
      Once we find the Top 8, we will invite the entire Community to vote for the best two, here and on Twitter.

5. How many colours can I use in my design?
      The base colour is the black you see in the template. Aside from that, you are free to let your creativity run wild.
    If you have any other questions, please cast them below and we will try our best to answer them.

You are part of the OnePlus Community. You are what drives us forward. What are you waiting for? Give full play to your creativity. We can't wait to see what you create.

1. Standard Terms&Conditions apply.
    2. Elements and Patterns added by the user should be of their own or royalty-free.
    3. All expenses incurred due to creation shall be borne by the contestants themselves.
    4. Plagiarized works and designs that have been used for other purposes, or designs that have been used by other organizations or companies, will not be accepted.
    5. If the award-winning works are published or infringe on the rights and interests of third parties, the award will be disqualified.
    6. In the actual production process, OnePlus has the right to change the patterns and materials.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020

vksvicky, Ajdi, Vicky1407 and 207 others like this.
  2. B_Wrath
    Nougat Jun 1, 2020

B_Wrath , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Link broken:rolleyes:

By the way, nice contest. I am hoping to see some good entries here.

3. Moin2200
    KitKat Jun 1, 2020

4. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Jun 1, 2020

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020

5. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Jun 1, 2020

YRJ , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Wohoo! creativity is in the air. Great one Trista, looking forward to the entries 😍

6. Batman360
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jun 1, 2020

Batman360 , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Woaahh so many creative contests and it's only 1st of this month😍😍🔥🔥 Thanks @Trista W. 😊

Entries soon 💪😏

Edit: Submitted my entry😊

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020

7. Waseel
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2020

Trista W. and Swatiranjan like this.
  8. Lokesh Dutta
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2020

Trista W. and Swatiranjan like this.
  9. ravivarma120995
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2020

R1589081988850 and Swatiranjan like this.
  10. Liehjan
    Lollipop Jun 1, 2020

Tobikage, Artemus., Neposis and 13 others like this.
  11. MosheG1
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Jun 1, 2020

12. SWAPPYONE
    Honeycomb Jun 1, 2020

13. A_rose_by_any_other_name
    Froyo Jun 1, 2020

14. DerNachbar
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2020

keithgpowell likes this.
  15. garygates_22
    Froyo Jun 1, 2020

garygates_22 , Jun 1, 2020 :
    WeAndOnePlus - Minimalistic but always with you Jacket Design OnePlus-jacket-front300.png OnePlus-jacket-back(1)300.png

As part of my design I would add the red colour in to the pockets as well, to make the design more unique to OnePlus.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2020

16. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Jun 1, 2020

17. jlasensiofi
    KitKat Jun 1, 2020

jlasensiofi , Jun 1, 2020 :
    OMG, I find it an amazing contest! ;):)

I hope the winner is put up for sale and we can get one to go with her to a next meeting :laughing::smiley::D

18. the_o2
    User of the Year 2018 Jun 1, 2020

the_o2 , Jun 1, 2020 :
    So many Z's are coming looks like OnePlus Z will make an appearance soon :cool:;)

Best of luck for all the participants :)

Swatiranjan and buntycubal like this.
  20. fragargon
    Jelly Bean Jun 1, 2020

fragargon , Jun 1, 2020 :
    Hey great, another contest. That's what I like. Never Settle sounds good in this way. Let's see all this about :)