Level up and get on a rampage with OnePlus Games!

1. Manu J.
    Global Product Operations Manager Staff Member Dec 2, 2020

Manu J. , Dec 2, 2020 :
    Forum__SOOP_PR.png

Hey everyone,

How are you all doing? We know that, with social distancing, the fun get-togethers are scarce. But thankfully online gaming has come to our rescue. Whether it's a solo session or a lobby with friends, gaming is one hobby everyone can enjoy.

An excellent pastime, and an activity that improves your hand-eye coordination, gaming is our favourite hobby. And with OnePlus Games, we're sure you're getting those kill streaks every now and then!

We're excited for you to try the newly added features in OnePlus Games (previously, Game Space), so here's a little sneak peek.

Fortnite_thumbnail (1).png

OnePlus Games comes with a set of tools created to amplify your gaming experience. We know how annoying it can be when a notification or an accidental touch messes up your whole match, but now with improved mis-touch prevention and notification control, you can rest assured a message or call won't interrupt your intense gaming sessions.

Supercharge your gaming experience with Fnatic mode, which brings graphics optimization with CPU, GPU, and RAM's additional support.

Games now also comes with a dedicated set of tools and functions just to fuel your gaming rage. With gaming statistics and data, you can check out your most played games, along with the time you've spent on them. Now with all your games stored in OnePlus Games, you can check out all the analytics of your gaming sessions.

_My Games.jpg
    Not just that, we've integrated the screen recorder and floating window for you to capture those accomplished moments while in-game. Now, no need to pause or take screenshots – you can capture intense shots of your amazing scores or end-game chaos.

And a shout-out to our Indian gaming community, come try out the new Explore page! We know it's a hassle to browse videos related to your games on other platforms. When you're stuck in a rut or wanna know how to kill that end game enemy, it takes a while to find the right video. Well, not anymore; check out all the videos related to your favourite right from Games, leave a comment, and a like while you're at it!

Here’s a brief summation of what’s new with OnePlus Games:

1. New Explore page to browse gaming content (India Only)
    2. Gaming Tools
    3. Mistouch prevention

_Explore.jpg

Disclaimer: Fellow, OnePlus 7 and 7T users, we know you're excited to try out everything new and improved. Watch out for the two new features in future stable updates, i.e., Gaming tools and mistouch prevention. They'll be live soon.

We hope you beat the noobs and take your gaming to the next level with Games. Let us know in case you have any feedback or suggestions; we're always listening.​

Happy gaming!
    Never Settle

2. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Dec 2, 2020

Starcommander , Dec 2, 2020 :
    Please give us an option to bring instant games in the games section. I never thought I would use it, but I am too lazy to install games these days. I am finding Instant games useful now :oops:

PS: is there an option to to disable the explore feed? 🤔

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020

3. Some_Random_Username
    Community Bug Hunter Dec 2, 2020

Some_Random_Username , Dec 2, 2020 :
    This is already live since Open Beta 18/8 , this should probably be edited to better reflect it will come to stable channel at some point.
    Not to mention Nord also has that feature since OxygenOS 10.5.9.

4. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Dec 2, 2020

YRJ , Dec 2, 2020 :
    OP: Why are you the way that you are? :p

5. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Jelly Bean Dec 2, 2020

6. Demon_hunter
    Honeycomb Dec 2, 2020

Demon_hunter , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 2, 2020 :
    The analytics and moment tabs are so cool....But we need a FPS meter and if possible battery saver mode just like we have fnatic mode for max performance..thank you Oneplus...NEVER SETTLE

7. Batman360

Batman360 , Dec 2, 2020 :
    I really love the game space revamp, but the explore page is useless tbh. It is anyways linked to youtube, people would prefer opening YouTube than this.

8. G_plusone
    Nougat Dec 2, 2020

G_plusone , Dec 2, 2020 :
    Nice seeing RAM, CPU and GPU tweaks.
    Not sure about the stats collected though

U1597910427706 likes this.

10. Antonio_Luis
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 2, 2020

Antonio_Luis , Dec 2, 2020 :
    The new features in Game Space are amazing! I can play Fortnite competitively without any hitch in my step. I actually used screen recording yesterday for the finale of Fortnite season 4. I had a few friends that could play while it was happening, I'm glad I recorded it so they could see it. Here's a link to the video I posted on my Instagram 😎
    https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIRTYhcDMaO/?igshid=1mrb4px1s0pj8

11. Rajnish_Dhull

C1557596343652 and EduReis like this.
  12. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Dec 2, 2020

DrS.M.k likes this.
  14. Bittoo06

15. Amit_Mizrahi
    Gingerbread Dec 2, 2020

Y1603743008207 likes this.
  16. Oreo.

17. Gourang19
    Froyo Dec 2, 2020

Saiyed javed likes this.
  18. Svano5
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2020

Svano5 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 2, 2020 :
    Bring in game browser and other apps to be openable like miui has well made ... + frame counter and need skme boosts also u need to eneble some other apps like i dont want instagram and i should change it with fb or something like this.

RAGHAVPANDIT likes this.
  19. WASIM OnePlus
    Gingerbread Dec 2, 2020