LG G3 fans - Good news

1. Max Steel
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 30, 2014

Max Steel , May 30, 2014 :
    I agree with you.

2. kuddow
    Froyo May 30, 2014

kuddow , May 30, 2014 :
    I hate the ugly LG logo on the front. And obviously looks is based on your own taste, but for me i dont like logos and less minimalistic design on the front. Small features that makes a huge different for me.

Adugr8 likes this.
  3. olivsipe
    Donut May 30, 2014

4. sobkomike
    Honeycomb May 31, 2014

johnnieoneplus, Ccedrice and p51d007 like this.
  5. Che Guevara
    Honeycomb May 31, 2014

6. Ccedrice
    Honeycomb May 31, 2014

Ccedrice , May 31, 2014 :
    Better this than useless thread like "what s ur car", "i want invite", etc.

evic likes this.
  7. maakusj
    Jelly Bean May 31, 2014

maakusj , May 31, 2014 :
    Is that Ellen Page?..

8. sobkomike
    Honeycomb May 31, 2014

sobkomike , May 31, 2014 :
    I have nexus 4 and thats lg phone, from experience lg seems to run better then samsung. And lasts longer

9. sobkomike
    Honeycomb May 31, 2014

10. jeevang
    Honeycomb May 31, 2014

jeevang , May 31, 2014 :
    Since when is an "impressions and hands on" review considered a "Full Review"? Her full reviews are typically an hour long.

11. nigelhealy
    KitKat May 31, 2014

nigelhealy , May 31, 2014 :
    An LG review in a thread calling itself an LG review means those who don't want to see an LG review can skip over it. It is netiquetted. It's reviews in middle of threads with other names is bad.

Here's looking to all the OPO reviews as they get their handsets out.

12. Zenarc
    Jelly Bean May 31, 2014

13. Zenarc
    Jelly Bean May 31, 2014

14. DanTX
    Cupcake May 31, 2014

DanTX , May 31, 2014 :
    I'm all for mentioning other new phones that are about the same price point/feature level. Will either let potential OnePlus customers know that their phone is worth waiting for, or remind OnePlus that their market window is closing. I'm still hoping that this isn't vaporware/a very clever email harvesting scheme.
    (hate! hate! hate!)

Zenarc likes this.
  15. Zenarc
    Jelly Bean May 31, 2014

Zenarc , May 31, 2014 :
    For me it is interesting to know about all new technology. Posting in here saves me from hunting for it. As mentioned LG did a great job fitting in the screen. However the G3 is not a good value proposition for me at present (£499), though I may pick one up in a more dynamic phone market like Singapore after it has been out for a while and the price drops.

16. Lam81
    Gingerbread May 31, 2014

Lam81 , May 31, 2014 :
    it's under Tech talk, where you're suppose to talk about Technology.

laughingmonsta likes this.
  17. Tricky
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 31, 2014

18. ziprom
    KitKat May 31, 2014

ziprom , May 31, 2014 :
    My LG made Nexus 4 & 5 models have been exemplary. So much so, I've purchased a total of six additional Nexus 5's for the rest of the family, replacing their iPhone 5S models.

Their response is unanimous satisfaction and happiness largely due to the fact they love the 5" display and the ease and fun of a swiping keyboard. None are tech enthusiasts yet suddenly they're big Android advocates.

Funny how things change, now they look at my various Androids with interest whereas before they ignored them other than to tease me because I have so many.

The two phones of greatest interest currently is my upcoming OPO and the compact efficient G3. I think it will be very interesting to see which phone arrives first.

19. Che Guevara
    Honeycomb May 31, 2014

Che Guevara , May 31, 2014 :
    Maybe you posted in an incorrect thread, but this isn't called an "LG review", it's called "LG G3 fans - Good news". This is a forum for OP fans, not LG fans. Thus, it's positive promotion, advertisment and overall the wrong place to discuss it. I would have had no problem with bumping one of the other umpteen threads about the G3 but this incessant mention of a competitor is annoying to say the least. I'm didn't join this forum for an LG phone.

20. kurama0060
    Donut May 31, 2014

kurama0060 , May 31, 2014 :
    It also has a laser for the camera to improve the quality of the image. Watch the promotional video at Clove Technology on youtube