Lifestyle Accessory - OnePlus Prive Hoodie Review

?

Do you want to Buy the OnePlus Prive Hoodie???

Poll closed Dec 6, 2020.
  1. Its Cool, i am gonna buy it

100.0%
  2. Naah its not for me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. KaranRIyer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 29, 2020

KaranRIyer , Nov 29, 2020 :
    Hello OnePlus Community & especially The Wormhole , this is my first review thread and i welcome you all to have a read for my review topic for today " Lifestyle Accessory : The OnePlus Privè Hoodie"

It had been a few days since Redcable Privè had been launched at that time which certainly caught my attention with the limited edition products which were up for sale exclusively for Redcable Members. The cool OnePlus Hoodie certainly did catch my attention which i finally ended up buying.

The OnePlus Privè Hoodie is an exclusive hoodie made by OnePlus. Although i didnt have the unboxing video for the hoodie i did manage to click amateurish pictures of the hoodie for your eyes to feast on.

IMG_20201117_090638.jpg

• The Privè Hoodie is a gorgeous hoodie designed by OnePlus.
    • It is literally a style statement to wear one of these Hoodies
    The Hoodie is Black in color and comes in only one size that is Large and is currently Out Of Stock. It is a nice soft hoodie with 100% Cotton Fabic & at the Rib it is 98% Mercerised Cotton & 2 % Spandex. Wearing this hoodie is too good for the winters
    Winter Chill.gif
    This is definitely warm feeling wearing this hoodie for the winter chills. I wore it for a flight and i was warm for the whole trip as you all know airports & flights can get chilly for long durations. The hoodie definitely catches peoples attention and people do ask where did you get it from, ofcourse from people apart from the OnePlus Community.. It is definitely a cool hoodie. :cool::cool:
    Project Name (2).gif

OK i guess i rambled on too much getting back to the OnePlus Hoodie, It has the following exclusive details that make it stand out.
    1. The Hoodie has the "Never Settle " Logo right at the center highlighted with nice embroidery. IMG_20201117_090418_Bokeh.jpg
    2. On the top inside the Hoodie we find the OnePlus Logo Hidden, along with Designed by OnePlus tag alongside IMG_20201117_090209.jpg
    3. We have a nice pocket near the bottom where we find another OnePlus Logo along with its proprietary red color which looks so cool.. IMG_20201117_090345_Bokeh.jpg

On an all the Hoodie is a Cool, Good quality material and style statement that can be worn by Exclusive Red Cable members only which you can flaunt amongst your friends.. After using it for a few months i found that the quality does not deteriorate over time & usage. Remember to follow the washing instructions which are mentioned on the inside.....

That brings an end to a new beginning of my OnePlus Privè Hoodie.. I personally want to thank @Yash Pratap Singh. for starting this series of Accessory reviews & also for the constant follow ups :p:p. I know i am kinda lazy at times & pretty hard to reach at times. Thanks for bearing with me. @YRJ for his constant inputs and involvement. And the WormHole Community who are brimming with excellent ideas to make this OnePlus Community active & lively always...

Do you think you would buy the OnePlus Hoodie? Do let me know in the comments & also i have a poll running at the top of the thread do cast your vote.. Take Care Stay Safe everyone. Thanks for reading my review

If you liked my review do check out @Starcommander 's thread. It was posted a long time ago

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020

2. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Jelly Bean Nov 29, 2020

G_plusone and KaranRIyer like this.
  3. KaranRIyer

Yash Pratap Singh. likes this.
  4. SRD.
    KitKat Nov 29, 2020

SRD. , via OnePlus 7T , Nov 29, 2020 :
    Good one @karanrlyer , the gifs are great. 👍
    Privè is no less than a joke now. Stocks are unavailable since long.
    Good that you like the hoodie.
    Good review 👍

Last edited: Nov 29, 2020

5. KaranRIyer

KaranRIyer , Nov 29, 2020 :
    Unfortunate for that to happen now. I know many stuff unavailable i hoped that actually more accessories would pop up. But OnePlus has other plans i guess

SRD. likes this.
  6. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Nov 29, 2020

YRJ , Nov 29, 2020 :
    Why thank you! I didn't even do anything :p

Great work tho! Nice one ;)
    It's winter so hoodies are loveee 🙈😍

7. KaranRIyer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 30, 2020

KaranRIyer , Nov 30, 2020 :
    It's a thread from WoHo.. so I had to summon @YRJ the imposter 😂

Starcommander and YRJ like this.
  8. KaranRIyer

Since this is Hoodie couldn't do a Scratch test & no I won't do it.. lol But I did do a wet test... The Hoodie survived it though didn't shrink does that count @Rusty NZ

Shubham_Ag. and Starcommander like this.
  9. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Nov 30, 2020

YRJ , Nov 30, 2020 :
    Fair enough :p

KaranRIyer likes this.
  10. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Nov 30, 2020

Starcommander , Nov 30, 2020 :
    Waoh. Nice review mate. 😎
    Loved the GIF

KaranRIyer likes this.
  11. Shubham_Ag.
    Jelly Bean Nov 30, 2020

12. KaranRIyer

Thank you so much.. well you will have to wait for availability now

Shubham_Ag. likes this.
  13. Aarav Sahni

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020

14. KaranRIyer

tenor.gif
    It was spontaneous review u can ask @Yash Pratap Singh. Just wrote it in about half hour lol... Urs is more detailed.

15. Deactivated User
    Nov 30, 2020

KaranRIyer likes this.
  16. KaranRIyer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 1, 2020

KaranRIyer , Dec 1, 2020 :
    I guess u could wait for December fest and see if they do that

17. G_plusone
    Nougat Dec 1, 2020

G_plusone , Dec 1, 2020 :
    Well done @KaranRIyer

The Never Settle Hoodie is something that I really wish to get it's probably been a year since I started eyeing this I guess :D

KaranRIyer likes this.
  18. KaranRIyer

Changed one with a Never Settle logo. It looks more cool now :cool::cool:

SRD. likes this.
  19. KaranRIyer

Well i hope it will come in stock during the December events then you could buy one later maybe

G_plusone likes this.
  20. SRD.
    KitKat Dec 1, 2020