[Lifestyle Accessory Review] OnePlus 8 series Reflective T-Shirt

1. Shubham_Ag.
    Jelly Bean Nov 30, 2020

Shubham_Ag. , Nov 30, 2020 :
    front.jpeg

Hello Guys,

I’m here today to share my review of a special OnePlus lifestyle accessory which I won in a contest earlier this year – OnePlus 8 series limited edition reflective T-shirt.

At the time when this was announced, I didn’t know how the t-shirt would be because it wasn’t up for grabs on the OnePlus store. And being my first prize in the community, I was really excited to get it as soon as possible. Finally, after a very long wait, the package came and therein I found my t-shirt. To be honest, I was expecting it to be something funky as I was told it’s a limited edition, but It came out to be a plain white tee with some prints on it.

101352-06.jpeg
    PS - All pictures have either been clicked end edited or taken from oneplus.net

Let’s come to the design and quality of this product. It is a plain white crewneck t-shirt made up of 94.8% cotton and 5.2% spandex, which makes it a nice stretchable piece of clothing. It is quite breathable and the material is sturdy as well. You will be able to feel the quality of the tee the moment you touch it, as they do with their device :D

IMG_20201130_162919.jpg

But what about the shirt’s most handsome part? It’s the print and the artwork! Imagine if DaVinci painted the Mona Lisa on the same beautiful wooden canvas but used acrylic paint instead of oil. Do you think the French would be happy right now? :p You know what? The same goes for OnePlus!
    They’ve used a not so normal kind of a reflective print on this t-shirt. It is a high-quality print for sure, which doesn't feel light as if it'd come out the next wash.

On the front, we see a small rectangular box on the bottom right with some small icons and terms related to tech and OnePlus, The icon which I liked here the most was the fire, and PASSION written next to it, Hell Yeah!

IMG_20201130_171131.jpg

On the sleeves, one side we see OnePlus and Never Settle branding and a simple OnePlus logo on the other sleeve.

IMG_20201130_163350.jpeg

Now the back is something from which I was taken aback!
    • Oxygen OS
    • Fluid Display
    • 120 Hz
    • 1/1.43 Sensor
    • Warp Charge
    • Never Settle
    You might be thinking of the back side of the retail box of one of their latest flagships, the OnePlus 8 Pro right? Wrong! This is my T-shirt we’re talking about, and all of this is slapped on the back of this tee, and hey, don’t forget it glows too.

1-m00-18-2f-rb8lb18_tkwac3yfaao_pthhjds483.jpeg

So if by any chance you see something like this glowing when you pass by, do not think it to be your big 8 Pro or a walking advertisement, it’d be me, come say Hi :p

Jokes apart, this is one of their coolest t-shirts with a very good quality which would always be close to my heart, being my first prize in a contest here. I’d proudly wear this in any of the future OnePlus events whenever I could get a chance.

final_5fc4f536923bdb0080157f11_638106 (1)-min.gif

It’s a shame that this uber cool lifestyle accessory is not available for our global community friends. But for the Indian members, you guys can grab this one from the Red Cable Club Prive store (if isn't out of stock)

This is one of the many lifestyle products by OnePlus, I'm sure many of you might be having it or thinking to get one, let me know if you have any queries/feedback on this product, I would be happy to help.

NEVER SETTLE!

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020

2. Dhruv Kashyap
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 30, 2020

Dhruv Kashyap , Nov 30, 2020 :
    The Reflective design looks pretty cool, lets see how soon can I get one, still waiting

3. G_plusone
    Nougat Nov 30, 2020

Shubham_Ag. likes this.
  4. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Jelly Bean Nov 30, 2020

Shubham_Ag. and Bittoo06 like this.
  5. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Nov 30, 2020

Venky61 , Nov 30, 2020 :
    Nice Review...
    It would have been great if the reflective text at the back was "Never Settle", instead of reading out the specs of a phone.

6. Bittoo06

7. puccellino
    Lollipop Nov 30, 2020

puccellino , Nov 30, 2020 :
    Nicely written, and presented. And the pictures shown enhance your opinions well.

Sounds like your review concludes, this is a good quality Tee, made of comfortable material, ideal to be worn under a hoodie.

Reading between the lines are you saying

Thank you for the T shirt, ONEPLUS - NEVER SCRIBBLE. on the back

:cool:

8. Shubham_Ag.
    Jelly Bean Nov 30, 2020

Shubham_Ag. , via OnePlus 8 , Nov 30, 2020 :
    RCC prive is still evolving. Currently it's out of stock, like the other items. I hope they do something about this soon.

Oh yea it is 😁

Thanks! And cheers to the idea ;)

There! You said it!!
    I'd also like to decode the icons on the front what they stand for 😅

Because winter has arrived and I'm already sitting in my quilt 😂
    Unfortunately I don't have a snap from when I wore this last time, maybe I'll take it the next time. And yeah, it's funky for sure 😄

Lol, you are the man! 😂
    But yeah what good would it be if it did not have much print to reflect...
    It's something unique imo. Glad you liked it :)

9. Bittoo06

Bittoo06 , Nov 30, 2020 :
    Okie dokie!! No worries!!

G_plusone and Shubham_Ag. like this.
  10. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Nov 30, 2020

Shubham_Ag., keithnyc and G_plusone like this.
  11. Deactivated User
    Nov 30, 2020

Deactivated User , Nov 30, 2020 :
    Specshirt rocks!!!

Shubham_Ag., keithnyc and G_plusone like this.
  12. keithnyc
    Marshmallow Moderator Nov 30, 2020

keithnyc , Nov 30, 2020 :
    wow, nice review. Now I REALLY have to get to India to get one of these. Very cool

Shubham_Ag. likes this.
  13. Shubham_Ag.
    Jelly Bean Nov 30, 2020

Shubham_Ag. , via OnePlus 8 , Nov 30, 2020 :
    😊😊✌️✌️

Oh yeaaa 😁

Thanks David. And you are most welcome! Bring Andster too ❤️

keithnyc and Starcommander like this.
  14. montana271
    Cupcake Dec 15, 2020

montana271 , Dec 15, 2020 :
    I think it's a great T-shirt. I'd love to wear it. In general, I love minimalism both in the design of clothing and in the interior of the apartment. However, recently I wanted a little variety so I decided to print something on all my plain T-shirts. I had 3 beige T-shirts, and the guys from https://matohash.com/pages/t-shirt-printing-detroit did something really crazy with them! They look amazing and even though I don't like to stand out from the crowd, I now only wear them. Maybe I'm so affected by Christmas Eve? :p

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020

Shubham_Ag. likes this.