Light sandstone case for 6€/8$

1. GioR
    Honeycomb Aug 15, 2014

GioR , Aug 15, 2014 :
    EDIT: I've used it for a while, I would suggest it but be aware that the case is in plastic, not the high quality material the OPO is made of. I've noticed that the case is getting smoother on the edges.
    I'm overall really happy with it, it's really good for the price.

I just got my case after about 20 solar days from the payment (free shipping advertised as 15 days plus 7 days of processing).
    So, the case is good it fits well and takes advantage of the bezels for grip. The texture isn't quite as the one one the phone itself but more delicate (a silk white and sandstone black?) The color is a pleasing blue but it's way less vivid (and a little darker) than in the pictures, which I kind of like. It looks good with the sandstone black.
    It comes with a screen protector of unknown quality, but I already have Rhinoshield on it (which is the top) so I won't be able to judge. It seems solid even if a little thin which could be both a plus and a minus.
    The phone seems more slippery after using the real sandstone texture for a while.
    I would suggest it if you want a light protection and you have time to wait a little bit (more expensive and faster shipping available).
    The available colors with the [fake] sandstone texture are blue and back, there are other models in other colors but they have different textures, give it a look in the link below.

The first four are glossy (black, purple, red and blue) then there are two sandstone models (black and blue) and finally the translucent case (which I think would look great too).
    http://www.**********.com/item/colo...tail-box-and-screen-protector/1913461506.html
    put a-l-i-e-x-p-r-e-s-s instead of the stars (without -)
    the site is the same that sells some Chinese 1+1 so the forum does that thing of the *, if I write it with - will a moderator get mad?
    pictures:
    IMG_20140815_181336.jpg IMG_20140815_181414.jpg

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014

Wengg likes this.
  2. UnknownSoul
    Jelly Bean Aug 15, 2014

3. DanielDee
    Froyo Aug 15, 2014

DanielDee , Aug 15, 2014 :
    ok so replace the stars with **********. i read here on the forum that that case bleeds its color to the phone. so be careful

Hkphooey likes this.
  4. UnknownSoul
    Jelly Bean Aug 15, 2014

UnknownSoul , Aug 15, 2014 :
    Fail. Lol. Put a dash in there somewhere.

5. GioR
    Honeycomb Aug 15, 2014

GioR , Aug 15, 2014 :

6. DanielDee
    Froyo Aug 15, 2014

DanielDee , Aug 15, 2014 :
    a l i e xpress

7. zank
    Cupcake Aug 15, 2014

8. TakeMyMoney
    KitKat Aug 15, 2014

9. GioR
    Honeycomb Aug 16, 2014

GioR , Aug 16, 2014 :
    I like it, I would wait a while before recommending it so that I'm sure it doesn't cause troubles.

10. Majinferno
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 9, 2014

Majinferno , Nov 9, 2014 :
    Sorry to grave dig this thread, but something is really bothering me. :l
    Am I color blind, or is the case in the picture white? You say blue in the thread, but I'm seeing white.
    I would love a white sandstone.

11. abumhmmd1
    Donut Nov 9, 2014

12. Dushie
    Jelly Bean Nov 9, 2014

13. GioR
    Honeycomb Nov 13, 2014

GioR , Nov 13, 2014 :
    I got free shipping, it took a while but it was worth it.