Light Sensors on the OP7T Pro Mclaren Edition via OnePlus 7T Pro

1. Sallu_libran
    Froyo Mar 20, 2020

Sallu_libran , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Mar 20, 2020 :
    Hi, i have been a user of Oneplus since Oneplus 2...and i have found all of their phones to be perfect in a sense or the other.. The latest phones of oneplus i have had were Oneplus 6T and now i have got the Oneplus 7 Pro 1 month ago then a got it replaced by the more advanced Oneplus 7T Pro Mclaren Edition just 6 days ago... So it has been almost a month since i have been using this device. In fact its been a month since i have been into the op7 pro and after digging into it.. I came to know that the light sensor which are if I'm not wrong Optical sensors... They are poor really.. The auto brightness works so badly that i had to turn the brightness up or down as required everytime i had use the phone under different light conditions, ( the only reason i had to pay a little extra and move onto the 7t pro mclaren from 7 pro).. But immensely disappointed to say that the same problem persists with the mclaren edition as well.. So the culprit are the optical sensors... On the other hand, again when during a call holding your phone close to the ear actually turns of the screen to avoid any accidental touches, but at the same time if you manage to move your phone slightly while talking, the screen turns on and the face starts using the touch screen and its a nightmare to even talk to someone... This is poooooor stuff from oneplus... And please for godsakes include the AOD feature.. Which is extremely important for bezel less devices now a days... Thank You

G_Myasak_wnvq likes this.